Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 (15375 Views)

91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / 117 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 782. 197 Discharged. 25 Deaths / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by aremuforlife(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
[/quote][quote author=cRobo post=87232304]

Pray for Northeast Nigeria instead, Boko Haram is there rather its Italy that you want to pray for

Inferiority ..........

I won't say a word
Do you know if I pray for not North East?
My message is very simple, I expect you to understand it better, there is nothing inferiority about praying for the country I lived, moreover I am a Nigeria before any other thing
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by CanadaOrBust: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
einsteine:

They are very affectionate in their greetings. Too much body contact

So how come the warmer regions have almost no Wuhan virus? See below

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't deceive yourself. Italy is tourist country, how many foreigners flock into Nigeria?

According to your logic UAE should be at the top of the corona virus list
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Prechgold1180(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
And my beloved Ronaldo and Moses are in italy
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
lomprico:

there is nothing to be proud about, your crooked country leaders scammed everyone for monetary gain from WHO and FG. there was never a case in Nigeria.

And you think WHO will give Nigeria kobo without confirming for themselves if the virus is true?
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by enomakos(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Shibaraba:
Them still want play serieA today. Watch how the thing go spread after today
those matches will be play under close door
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

Please, don't flatter yourself just yet... Coronavirus, like most viruses, are intolerant to temperatures above 28 degrees... This makes Italy more susceptible.

Equally, International entry into Nigeria is a far cry from the influx into Italy on a daily basis.

Nigeria is merely privileged not exactly more prepared or equipped than these other nations... Don't allow the idiotic chestbeating of your health ministry fool you.

All in all, we thank God for little mercies!!!

We thank God for the doctors, health ministers and other health workers working to keep the virus at bay in Nigeria, the incompetent Italian health ministers couldn't handle a case in which Algeria, Philippines, Egypt are doing very well handling, stop giving them silly excuses for their incompetency, they have the resources to handle it and yet they are not able to do jacksh!t
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
Do you even watch CNN?? Or other cable TV news?? Didn't you hear that the virus can't stand African's hot weather ( scourging sun) Who told you we have what it takes to contain the virus?? God in His infinite mercies knows why Africa has this kind of weather at this time of the year. The deadly virus can't survive in this region because of the scourging sun. Lets give God thanks!! smiley

And yet its spreading in places like Iran, even Algeria
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by seunmohmoh(f): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Are you in Serbia
Not yet.
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
EmmanuelBanks:

mumu I knew you dint read the post....dint you see where it was said that all seria A matches will be played behind closed doors...chai Africa Man
I won't insult you. The players are supermen Abi. They will be wearing protective gear Abi? They won't touch each other Abi?
Now tell me who no get sense. Malu
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by 9japride(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

According to your logic UAE should be at the top of the corona virus list
[color=#006600][/color]

Maybe. I believe this spread of corona virus might be deliberate, what do they aim achieve?
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ausrichie:

What about malaria, meningitis and malnutrition that has slaughtered hundreds of thousands in Nigeria.
We are just lucky.
Malaria is caused by mosquitoes, meningitis is caused by heat, and malnutrition is caused by lack of funds to provide the required balanced diet the body needs. So what are you saying?? tongue undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

And yet its spreading in places like Iran, even Algeria
What are you even saying? Can't you comprehend what I wrote? Algeria is cold and Iran is situated in the Middle East. In a nutshell Corona virus can't not survive under the scourging sun in Africa! tongue undecided angry
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by cue64: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

How does that apply here?
what has Edo got to do with this issue?
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Legendguru: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Really
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by einsteine(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

So how come the warmer regions have almost no Wuhan virus? See below

Probably because like the various Flu viruses, it doesn't thrive in higher temperatures
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by Olominira(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

MISINFORMATION!
I know winter is flu season in US. Everybody has symptoms of corona. How can u test them all??
Example, the poorest part of Italy is Sicily. But they only had one case - a tourist - BECAUSE IT IS HOT. Not because Sicily is “more intelligent and proactive“!

US banned people from China entering the country long ago. Something Nigeria has not done till date.
—————————-

Anyone can be tested for novel coronavirus, subject to a doctor's orders: Pence
Officials say up to a million tests should be available by the end of the week.

By
Stephanie Ebbs
March 3, 2020, 6:52 PM ET

The Centers for Disease Control is issuing new guidance that anyone can be tested for COVID-19 with no restrictions, subject to a doctor's orders, Vice President Mike Pence announced in a briefing with reporters Tuesday evening.

The CDC's previous guidance was limited to people who traveled to countries affected by the novel coronavirus outbreaks and came in contact with a diagnosed patient or showed severe symptoms. But Pence said several governors raised concerns that people with only mild symptoms wouldn't be tested.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/tested-covid-19-subject-doctors-orders-pence/story%3fid=69366725
Don't be ignorant, which State are you? People that want to test cant access it....the link you share is future tense, a week is more than enough for millions of new infections
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by lomprico(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

And you think WHO will give Nigeria kobo without confirming for themselves if the virus is true?

they will use there Nigerian representative who are also Nigerians.
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by CanadaOrBust: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Olominira:

Don't be ignorant, which State are you? People that want to test cant access it....the link you share is future tense, a week is more than enough for millions of new infections

U r the one being ignorant. I don’t have to be in US or the West. I am on the internet means I am everywhere.
Wuhan virus exhibits like symptoms as the flu. This is flu season in US. Testing everyone with symptoms for Wuhan will be a massive waste of time and resources.
Here in Nigeria nobody has the flu
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by maasoap(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Italy has overtaken Iran with the number of deaths from the virus and may soon overtake Iran tor the number of confirmed cases. How did it get this bad?

I think that virus spread underground without them knowing or they just didn't care before. It still surprises me
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by CanadaOrBust: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
cue64:
what has Edo got to do with this issue?

Haven’t u heard? Italy and Edo go together like Jacob Zuma’s index fingers
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by cue64: 2:13am On Mar 08, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Haven’t u heard? Italy and Edo go together like Jacob Zuma’s index fingers
now you see the reason why stupidity is cheap? Or u need me to elaborate more?
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Rises To 197 by CeterisXVII: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Reference:
This is truly frightening. It means that at even at a low 3 percent mortality if this infection touches every human on earth we could see a population the size of Nigeria completely wiped off the face of the earth....some 240 million people. Little wonder the WHO remains focused on the spread rather than the cure.

But for goodness sake where have virologists reached on the vaccine. They have sequenced the DNA of this virus weeks ago, what is holding back the process of designing the toggle switch. The world should be throwing money at them. The company that hits the vaccine first will be worth billions overnight.
The process of creating a vaccine is long. Even after creating it, extensive tests and clinical trials need to be conducted. It could still take a while....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Weightloss Herbs For Breast Feeding Mothers / Psychiatric Patients In Yaba, Lagos State Increased By 100 Percent / Health Benefits Of Vodka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.