Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

9 Incredible Useful Things I Didn’t Know Chrome Could Do. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9 Incredible Useful Things I Didn’t Know Chrome Could Do. (67009 Views)

Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) / 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 9 Incredible Useful Things I Didn’t Know Chrome Could Do. by gaced: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Have this happened with you that in order to close a tab, you accidentally close the whole browser? Or, abrupt shutdown of your system lost all your opened tabs on web browsers? And, Web Browser History can’t help you because some of those tabs are so old that you can’t locate them in History.

This situation is really annoying and it becomes scary when you have accidentally closed tabs on someone else’s system. However, no need to panic because keeping this situation in mind Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and other web browsers have put a fail-safe option to recover recently closed tabs
Read more from source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia C1 Unboxing and Review - N18,500 budget smartphone Review (Photos) / How To Tell If This Phone Is A Refurbished Or Original London Used? (Photo) / Mtn 1gb For N200, 2.5gb For N500 And 5gb For N1000 – Night Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.