Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph (92215 Views)

Gunman Shoots, Stabs Children at Thai Pre-school. 31 Killed, Suspect kills himse / 2 Huge Male Snakes Fighting Over Female Snake Crash Into Australian Man's House / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by engrchykae(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
It takes alot to be a Soldier but here, an average Nigerian soldier can't even kill a snake. Ordinary untrained boko boys do chase them out of battlefield and they will run and start blaming Government for not providing them with rockets, missiles and nuclear weapons.

But, they're well trained when it comes to oppressing innocent civilians.
and sometimes I do wonder if Boko are more equipped than our blame game army.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by anonymous1759(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
It takes alot to be a Soldier but here, an average Nigerian soldier can't even kill a snake. Ordinary untrained boko boys do chase them out of battlefield and they will run and start blaming Government for not providing them with rockets, missiles and nuclear weapons.

Can you fight someone who's more armed than you? Aside from that no insurance no welfare etc. I don't blame them for running away you too will do the same. Americans soldiers can't functions without welfare and insurance.

When it comes to treating of citizens Nigerian soldiers are zero I don't support them for that.

2 Likes

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by skukimania(f): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Coronavirus on the best lipsrsealed
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by engrchykae(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The idea is not to stop bullets. The idea is to stop thirst. If there is no water you drink blood and condition your body to get used to it.

Remember, blood contains a reasonable quantity of water. Roger?

Learn to read before you post a comment.
the military are making themselves less human.
Animals in uniform
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by PrincessB1(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ehn! shocked

Warris dis?

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by cosmos1440: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Macsjebs:

source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/soldiers-tear-snakes-faces-drink-21627043

despite concern that the coronavirus outbreak is linked to the consumption of wild animals.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Vulcan24(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Semper Fi

The real men are the USMC
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Satanic worship, gosh angry
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Galadimabawa: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
I thought they said snakes has dangerous poison, how about that?
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Larryndelaw: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
When the virus from drinking all these blood start in the nearest future, they will turn it around and says it started from Africa.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by GANAYAD: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bloggers and lies are siblings, old pictures
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
You really sounded like a sadistic mentally deranged bonobo.
If the Army is easy why don't you go and give it a try?
If not for Nigerian Soldiers you would have been a frustrated refugee in a poverty striken country by now.
Useless mud-eating pig!!!
The blood of the slain soldiers in the North East that you're mocking will condemn you to everlasting penury.
It shall never be well with you and your generation!!!!!
Davash222:

3 Likes

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by ezeomaigbo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Your problem is that you are lost to the meaning of ritual. I bet the word 'ritual' conjures some diabolical innuendos in your mind. The meaning of the word is always contextual.

I don't understand the ritual part. Why dub this a "ritual" when the purpose is clearly stated in the above post. It is a survival tactic. Not a mere ritual.

I have seen thilose pictures like over a million times and read articles on this like a billion times. I even had a video on it on my phone. And in all these materials, it is clearly stated that the idea is to help the trainees cope without water.

So, why are all these ignorant people labelling them as rituals

Let me shock you all: There are parts of Africa where people drink goat blood in order to stay hydrated due to lack of water. I know somebody who went to a remote part of South Sudan and told me clearly that he had no choice but to drink blood from slaughtered goats just because water got scarce.

Many of y'all don't know nothing... simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by skyfather09(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
one bullet is all it takes
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Britzdon(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
ziegurf:
.....the next virus that will come after this will be called "CAMRYvirus"

we're watching grin

cheesy grin bros it's corona virus no corolla virus

1 Like

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good luck to them, anyone who joins the US army is already a psycho. after all this stunts they will come go home with even more severe mental illness. there is no way i am risking my life fighting on behalf of crooked politicians while them and their own sons are living comfortably in expensive mansions at my tax expence..

I will not go shooting at people who have done me no harm because the politicians say so. If there is ever a war, let every man come out and fight.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by nograv: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Coronavirus 3 loading... grin
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by BrutusOj(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hope no new Virus will break out ba?
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by marketmouth(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Damn.............gudluk to them
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by NiklauseFred(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
They didn't see any other blood to drink na snake own Dem see Ni? Okay lemme nor talk fess undecided

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by madjune(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is how they ignorantly release viruses into the human space and later start wondering how and where it came from.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by klashe(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Give this photo a caption grin cool

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by maximunimpact(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The things that will be happening on this Earth, once the saints are gone.... it is Better not imagined!!

Brethren, let's do all we can to ensure we have JESUS, so as to make the Rapture...

It will be unbearable Tribulations, pains and sufferings down here..

Rapture kee u there
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Mac2016(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
A new start of another deadly virus
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Hedonisst: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Benty10:
I pray God forgives you, for you do not know what you are saying..
You must be very daft. What did he say that is not true? Anyone who sympathises with the fools called soldiers in Nigeria deserves to be struck dead by Amadioha.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Hedonisst: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
DaInferno:

don't jump into conclusion...the said Americans fight with machines, drones, satellite imagery and missiles, Nigerian soldiers aren't even equipped with grenades(one grenade is $300). I happened to be with one who was telling me what they face and their challenges... that they even run outta bullets sometimes and Boko harm seem to be Even more equipped than they at times. so don't go jump into rubbishing our own soldiers,give them some credit
But they never run "outta bullets" when oppressing unarmed and unthreatening civilians? You're very mad. Give credit to undisciplined and unprofessional animals who run away from their real mandates and instead focus on 'showing power' on soft targets? You must be very mad.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Naturalobserver(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

You know nothing about Nigeria soldiers
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by 12345baba(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
All I see is another kind of virus breathing in them
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Tyakukwe(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

Stop chatting shit about our soldiers. You have no idea of what a soldier goes through, talk more of the average Nigerian soldier.

2 Likes

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by mordred44: 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Pls wots d title of d movie
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Hedonisst: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Samunique:

I don't think this kind of comment is fair enough about those who have sacrificed almost all to defend you and I.

Some of them have not set their eyes on their wives and children for the past one year. For us to be making this kind of unfair remarks about them shows how mean we are as a people.

I think This type of comments of yours are contributing to their brutality on the civilians .

Let's try and appreciate these people for once jor !!!
Which stupid sacrifices? Were they conscripted into the army, or did they willingly enlist to earn salaries, earn the 'privilege' to oppress 'bloody civilians', and do shakara with their khaki on Facebook? The American soldiers trapped in Afghanistan for years fighting the real war, do they come back home to take out their anger on American civilians? Why do Nigerian soldiers have this very disgusting sense of entitltilement in spite of their legendary indiscipline, lack of professionalism, and cowardice?

The brutality on civilians can NEVER be justified, and it shows how useless and cowardly these fools called soldiers are. There's no redemption for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by liverpool72(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
hmmm wetin Mouhrinho no go see for Totenham

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) / Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.