Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph (92214 Views)

Gunman Shoots, Stabs Children at Thai Pre-school. 31 Killed, Suspect kills himse / 2 Huge Male Snakes Fighting Over Female Snake Crash Into Australian Man's House / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2020
yommen:

You are unimaginably dull!!! You live within yourself. Come out of yourself and mix with people that will inform you better. You are too deformed for liking. Mind you, if you have a browsing phone and you are still this dull, then no one can help you! You are so sorry for yourself! Do you even know anything about Nigeria at all? I'm surprised he even got 13 likes. Fouls must have followers.

I'm sure you have someone in the military. The guy's comment pained you so much.

2 Likes

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Ayo25:
Mr man English Language is hard for you. Ritual as used here is very correct. The practice has been on since 10982. That sums up the ritual aspect of it.

What is 10982

Talking about English, Professor Ayo, don't you think that when you define rituals this way it creates the wrong impression in the minds of the not-so-learned

Have you considered the mindset of the audience you are trying to reach out to here

You think every bloody person here is a "genius" like you, right?

Have seen the reactions that that very post elicited here? It simply created the wrong impression.

Dude, don't get me worked up. It's a f**king Sunday. Now read the bloody definition below and tell me if what we saw in that post ties into it in any way. I maintain my position, that was a mere drill on survival and nothing more. Give no more bloody lectures henceforth.

ritual
/ˈrɪtʃʊəl/
noun
a religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order.
"ancient fertility rituals"

adjective
relating to or done as a religious or solemn rite.
"ritual burial"
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by trutht828: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2020
Benty10:
I pray God forgives you, for you do not know what you are saying..

He said the truth. Nigeria soldiers only know how to oppress helpless civilians
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Ayo25: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2020
10982 is a typo and I have no regrets for it. I insists English Language is hard for you and please get worked up. Go get a comprehensive and exhaustive use of all the use of the word ritual and apply properly to the context here.
Are you one of the not so learned people you mentioned. If you are one, it is not anybody's fault you are not so learned. Ritual as used here is basic English Mr
mansakhalifa:

What is 10982

Talking about English, Professor Ayo, don't you think that when you define rituals this way it creates the wrong impression in the minds of the not-so-learned

Have you considered the mindset of the audience you are trying to reach out to here

You think every bloody person here is a "genius" like you, right?

Have seen the reactions that that very post elicited here? It simply created the wrong impression.

Dude, don't get me worked up. It's a f**king Sunday. Now read the bloody definition below and tell me if what we saw in that post ties into it in any way. I maintain my position, that was a mere drill on survival and nothing more. Give no more bloody lectures henceforth.

ritual
/ˈrɪtʃʊəl/
noun
a religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order.

adjective
"ritual burial"
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by bighorlus(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2020
Davash222:
It takes alot to be a Soldier but here, an average Nigerian soldier can't even kill a snake. Ordinary untrained boko boys do chase them out of battlefield and they will run and start blaming Government for not providing them with rockets, missiles and nuclear weapons.

But, they're well trained when it comes to oppressing innocent civilians.

This gets them hard. Seems like an achievement when they oppress the folks they should be protecting.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by AOB1: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Davash222:
It takes alot to be a Soldier but here, an average Nigerian soldier can't even kill a snake. Ordinary untrained boko boys do chase them out of battlefield and they will run and start blaming Government for not providing them with rockets, missiles and nuclear weapons.

guy you are a fool
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by nnamsoabia77(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2020
Another outbreak of disease loading
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by MartinsD12(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/soldiers-tear-snakes-faces-drink-21627043
These are the real soldiers not what we have here way boko haram dey use do pepper soup
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by atmstyle: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Soldiers just live snakes like Lalasticlala. Even Buratai owns a snake farm.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by womenabuse: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2020
This is rubbish
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Plusk4u: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2020
After drinking snake blood send another deadly virus to the world.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by jnoz23(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2020
Davash222:

DEM DON DRILL YOU B4? DON'T BLAME THE SOLDIER, BLAME LAWLESS NIGERIA. CHEERS
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by bukatyne(f): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
cruxgemmata:
The Military all over the world are the real cultist.

You see the Military, Lawyers and Doctors?

They are the enlightened ones that understand spiritual powers.

They now align with light or darkness.

1 Like

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by bukatyne(f): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
BrickDevo:
After they say they don't believe in God, but they believe in cobra gold and blood, physcos

Who told you the military doesn't believe in God or gods?

Have you not noticed that their band usually consists of hymns (for countries that acknowledge religion/existence of God).

When you are doing things greater than yourself, you will realize the need to leverage on a higher power.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Mraproko1: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
The last pics under the guy look like a rock star
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Olafisoyem: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:
I don't understand the ritual part. Why dub this a "ritual" when the purpose is clearly stated in the above post. It is a survival tactic. Not a mere ritual.

I have seen thilose pictures like over a million times and read articles on this like a billion times. I even had a video on it on my phone. And in all these materials, it is clearly stated that the idea is to help the trainees cope without water.

So, why are all these ignorant people labelling them as rituals

Let me shock you all: There are parts of Africa where people drink goat blood in order to stay hydrated due to lack of water. I know somebody who went to a remote part of South Sudan and told me clearly that he had no choice but to drink blood from slaughtered goats just because water got scarce.

Many of y'all don't know nothing... simple.

Meanwhile:

ritual
/ˈrɪtʃʊəl/
noun

adjective
"ritual burial"

The above is for the English teachers in the house trying to give me lectures when all I have done is try to disabuse the minds of some folks here who were already labelling the practise as "occultic", when it's more of a survival drill and nothing more.

Word
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Olafisoyem: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
DaInferno:

don't jump into conclusion...the said Americans fight with machines, drones, satellite imagery and missiles, Nigerian soldiers aren't even equipped with grenades(one grenade is $300). I happened to be with one who was telling me what they face and their challenges... that they even run outta bullets sometimes and Boko harm seem to be Even more equipped than they at times. so don't go jump into rubbishing our own soldiers,give them some credit

I think we should rubbish the government instead.

1 Like

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Righteousness89(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
fantastic1:
O boy no dey spread fear. That one no join the gospel. If you wan preach Jesus, preach Jesus. All this kind things nai dey make people dey look us as if we stupid.

Continue to DECIEVE and Fool yourself...
Very soon we will know who looks stupid or who doesn't!

I Better be known as Stupid and Preach and live for JESUS .. than to be seen as a Wise man who does not talk about JESUS!

1 Like

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Righteousness89(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ganjafama:
Bros what has this got to do with the topic under discussion?

U need to seek GOD'S Face for Wisdom my Brother...

GOD BLESS U
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Sponge3(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
These are not soldiers, these are marines FFS
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

When you don't understand stuff you label it a "cult".

Read the article to understand what they are trying to do instead of displaying ignorance.
hmmmmm

so drinking blood like a witch abi?
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
fantastic1:
Watin concern rapture with watin soldiers do for here? ��
everything

why must you tremble when you heard the word RAPTURE

that means you are still living in sins

repent and give your life to Jesus

now is the day of salvation

tomorrow might be too late
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Heterodox:

The saints are not going anywhere. There won't be a rapture without the great tribulation first. So we die here.
NO

there will be rapture and it will happen suddenly and soon

but for the brethren and those that have repent

we are going to heaven
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
maximunimpact:

Rapture kee u there
at the name of RAPTURE some people tremble

knowing full well that they are not prepared

give your life to Jesus before it is too late

Jesus loves you and die for you
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Okay Sir!
good response

keep up the spirit bro

1 Like

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

U go soon understand! No worry! De no de tell Blind man say Rain de Fall!
kudos to you

1 Like

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Olamywealth10: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
INVITATION TO COROLLAVIRUS AGAIN, NA SO E THEY START O.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
joepepsy:
Rapture to where?
MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB
IN HEAVEN
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
And9:
undecided
you don't mean it
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
CXLVII:

Gibberish!
to you abi
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ganjafama:
Bros what has this got to do with the topic under discussion?
everything
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jackonsy:

What's the relationship link between this and this you just typed
everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) / Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.