Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph (92209 Views)

Gunman Shoots, Stabs Children at Thai Pre-school. 31 Killed, Suspect kills himse / 2 Huge Male Snakes Fighting Over Female Snake Crash Into Australian Man's House / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
fantastic1:
O boy no dey spread fear. That one no join the gospel. If you wan preach Jesus, preach Jesus. All this kind things nai dey make people dey look us as if we stupid.
wow

so you are scare of the mentioned of rapture

this is the right opportunity to give your life to Jesus before it is too late

remember RAPTURE CAN HAPPEN AT ANYTIME OOOOO

NO SAY YOU WERE NOT WARN
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Tinyemeka(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The idea is not to stop bullets. The idea is to stop thirst. If there is no water you drink blood and condition your body to get used to it.

Remember, blood contains a reasonable quantity of water. Roger?

Learn to read before you post a comment.

undecided

What's the difference?

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by DaInferno(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hedonisst:

But they never run "outta bullets" when oppressing unarmed and unthreatening civilians? You're very mad. Give credit to undisciplined and unprofessional animals who run away from their real mandates and instead focus on 'showing power' on soft targets? You must be very mad.
people are very angry in this country... now I wonder if you would do better of you were a soldier in this country with the way you're insulting me grin
the government needs to address the soldiers better, and u too!
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by maximunimpact(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Taiwojon:

at the name of RAPTURE some people tremble

knowing full well that they are not prepared

give your life to Jesus before it is too late

Jesus loves you and die for you

I don't tremble for the sake of "rapture" (whatever that means), I only feel sorry for u clinging on a mirage...
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by DaInferno(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hedonisst:

But they never run "outta bullets" when oppressing unarmed and unthreatening civilians? You're very mad. Give credit to undisciplined and unprofessional animals who run away from their real mandates and instead focus on 'showing power' on soft targets? You must be very mad.
why are people so angry in this country?
With the way you are insulting me, I wonder how you'd behave if you were also a soldier -not calm I must say
The government needs to address the soldiers and you too!
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by mexbee1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/soldiers-tear-snakes-faces-drink-21627043

Ewww thats gross

Still on the matter

Go off the Grid today with the power in your hands call us to get a free quote and consultations on all the solutions Dexter Engineering Services offers which are designed and tailored to meet your immediate needs.

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2020

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Legendguru: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by BrickDevo: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Who told you the military doesn't believe in God or gods?

Have you not noticed that their band usually consists of hymns (for countries that acknowledge religion/existence of God).

When you are doing things greater than yourself, you will realize the need to leverage on a higher power.
It is just how they started, most of them don't believe in God
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
maximunimpact:

I don't tremble for the sake of "rapture" (whatever that means), I only feel sorry for u clinging on a mirage...
so rapture now is na a mirage to you abi?

do you see why JESUS WEEP for people like you that take the grace of God for granted

REPENT now so as not to miss the RAPTURE
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Tunechikhalifa: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Although this is quite an old photo but it's how the Marines train and not any ritual
It's only performed by the US Marines on their jungle survival training called Cobra gold whereby they eat scorpions and drink the blood of Cobra's
Macsjebs:

source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/soldiers-tear-snakes-faces-drink-21627043
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Eidris01(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
We never finish Corona, yet they are inviting toyola virus
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by killemslim(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Davash222:
It takes alot to be a Soldier but here, an average Nigerian soldier can't even kill a snake. Ordinary untrained boko boys do chase them out of battlefield and they will run and start blaming Government for not providing them with rockets, missiles and nuclear weapons.

But, they're well trained when it comes to oppressing innocent civilians.
Shut up your gutter mouth
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by VolvoS60(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
How did this thread turn into a debate about religion? grin

The pictures show how Thai (and US ) army personnel survive in very harsh conditions - conditions they are likely to face in combat. The only question is if raw snake blood has any potential adverse effects on the human body - a question which is likely to have been answered already.

We do not even need to go far. Right here on our own continent, our Masai kindred live on a diet that consists almost entirely of milk, meat and blood. And they seem to be doing just fine.

Some people have pointed out that the thread is simply about military survivalist drills but other posters have pivoted (as usual) to the supernatural. undecided The thread is an opportunity to learn. Let the 'religionists' save their argument for some other place and time.
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by VolvoS60(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
cuteralph101:
You do have a point about Soldiers harrasing civilians but hey Nigeria was once governed by the Military. Oppression started there which still happens till today. But if u noticed a soldier is someone who should be respected owing to the sacrifices they have encountered in the course of serving this country. In Nigeria civilians dont respect soldiers as seen in most countries. Dont hate a soldier, they one reason you sleep comfortably at night. If a soldier is taken care of like other countries and given that respect Soldiers will be more than lovely to civilians.

^^^
Here we go again.

Respect is earned. It is not decreed into existence. It is earned!!!

There is a serious problem when military personnel whine 24/7 about some real or imagined disrespect from civilians. Respect is earned! And it should be mutual and reciprocal!

All this talk about sacrifice and service to country bores me to death. Are there not other personnel paying the supreme price in the service of this country? undecided Aren't there medical personnel (nurses, lab technicians, physicians etc.) on the frontlines when an epidemic or a pandemic hits? Do you ever hear of these professionals and the price they pay? Do you know how many of them die when there's an outbreak of lassa fever or cholera? Do you ever hear these people demanding to be 'respected' at every turn? undecided

Lets get serious.

2 Likes

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Admodash(f): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
If only you know what they go through, you wouldn't talk like this.
Davash222:
It takes alot to be a Soldier but here, an average Nigerian soldier can't even kill a snake. Ordinary untrained boko boys do chase them out of battlefield and they will run and start blaming Government for not providing them with rockets, missiles and nuclear weapons.

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by maximunimpact(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Taiwojon:

so rapture now is na a mirage to you abi?

do you see why JESUS WEEP for people like you that take the grace of God for granted

REPENT now so as not to miss the RAPTURE

What if I tell u that u already missed it?
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
maximunimpact:

What if I tell u that u already missed it?
No
I HAVE NOT
AND
I WILL NOT MISS IT
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by VolvoS60(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Samunique:

I don't think this kind of comment is fair enough about those who have sacrificed almost all to defend you and I.

Some of them have not set their eyes on their wives and children for the past one year. For us to be making this kind of unfair remarks about them shows how mean we are as a people.

I think This type of comments of yours are contributing to their brutality on the civilians .

^^^
undecided

I am not holding a brief for the fellow you quoted but your comments up there are part of the problem.

First of all, military brutality against Nigerian civilians is not a new thing. It was there before Boko Haram and will probably still be there after Boko Haram. The military high command has traditionally looked the other way or even actively encouraged this behaviour. It is all part of the deep and long held contempt that the Nigerian military has for those 'goddamned bloody civilians'. undecided

According to you, certain comments (like the one made by the fellow you quoted) are part of the reason for military brutality in Nigeria. undecided My question is: were soldiers brutalizing civilians long before Boko Haram was born? And if they were, what were the reasons for their actions then? Are you defending the indefensible?

There are so many people (ordinary civilians) who have been treated very unjustly by these uniformed men. They haven't forgotten and will not forget. Comments like yours will not help the situation.

1 Like

Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by maximunimpact(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Taiwojon:

No

I HAVE NOT

AND

I WILL NOT MISS IT

Rapture have happened and u are not even aware...
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by LONGPREEK(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2020
this is so old. stop taking us back u retard
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Taiwojon(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2020
maximunimpact:

Rapture have happened and u are not even aware...
when did it happen?
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Jaqenhghar: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Samunique:

I don't think this kind of comment is fair enough about those who have sacrificed almost all to defend you and I.

Some of them have not set their eyes on their wives and children for the past one year. For us to be making this kind of unfair remarks about them shows how mean we are as a people.

I think This type of comments of yours are contributing to their brutality on the civilians .

Let's try and appreciate these people for once jor !!!
I
Going by this logic I guess the security man defending your house has a right to slap your kids around and even rape your wife afterall he is laying his life on the line and things are not easy for him. The DSS guys who protect the governor should from time to time beat him if they are unhappy shey. SMH
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by Mayflowa(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Davash222:

This is an insensitive to say. You need to know the amount of equipment, technological support and intelligent support that are available to US army
Re: US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph by airminem(f): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lol
Davash222:

you talk tomuch grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) / Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.