Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You (3297 Views)

Who "Closed" Why Jesus Cannot Save Or Heal You? / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you mean a society built by corrupt men

Did the Jews change or the romans change because few believed in God, what did they do THEY FREAKING PERSECUTED THEM

Christians and their victimhood mentality.

• Muslims have been persecuted and are currently being persecuted in India
• Even innocent Muslims who have never shed a drop of blood are being persecuted for all the blood shed by fanatical Muslims
• Atheists are being persecuted in the Islamic world and Christians
• Christians have persecuted other Christians.
• Hindus have been persecuted in the past by Muslims
• Sikhs have been persecuted by Hindus
• And worst of all , the Jews have been persecuted by almost every other race.

Stop kidding yourself with comfortable myths that make you feel your religion is the only true path to salvation. It is NOT. Get over it, lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

Who cares about after death? I'll be dead with nothing to care about. You should have just said you are scared of death, that will be understandable. It is after all a finality, with nothing surviving to come back and tell us what it's like.

Meanwhile, you are wrong in saying atheism gives hopelessness,uncertainty and confusion. That is a caricature based on your fairytale. We do not need a god story to tell us what to do with our lives and thankfully so because it frees us to do and be and expand the horizons of human knowledge and capabilities while god believers like you insist you know it all and rely on prayers. It wasn't your prayers to god that manufactured the device you are using to post and it won't be your prayers that bring about the next technological advance that you'll rush to go spend your money on.
If to you without a god man can dream, hope and achieve why then do you think that those who dream, hope about eternal life won't achieve life after death
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:

Christians and their victimhood mentality.

• Muslims have been persecuted and are currently being persecuted in India
• Even innocent Muslims who have never shed a drop of blood are being persecuted for all the blood shed by fanatical Muslims
• Atheists are being persecuted in the Islamic world and Christians
• Christians have persecuted other Christians.
• Hindus have been persecuted in the past by Muslims
• Sikhs have been persecuted by Hindus
• And worst of all , the Jews have been persecuted by almost every other race.

Stop kidding yourself with comfortable myths that make you feel your religion is the only true path to salvation. It is NOT. Get over it, lol.
now back to my point THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW THEM even though they were good they persecuted them

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you mean a society built by corrupt men

Did the Jews change or the romans change because few believed in God, what did they do THEY FREAKING PERSECUTED THEM

Well , if Jesus meant this :
"That light shines in the darkness, yet the darkness did not overcome it -[b] John1:15[/b]"

Then Nigeria should be a heaven on earth.

Where is your light shinning in Nigeria ? Christians are also scammers, adulterers, liars, crooks, corrupt etc etc. Just stop with all the deluded lies.
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
now back to my point THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW THEM even though they were good they persecuted them

And Muslims, Atheists, Hindus, Jews , Buddhist etc , are BAD ??
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

Blah, blah, blah and more blah. There is nothing you gain by all this prayer a quick exercise in meditation cannot achieve. Your god stories are unnecessary for achieving anything in this life.
isnt meditation is a type of prayer undecided
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:

And Muslims, Atheists, Hindus, Jews , Buddhist etc , are BAD ??

before you enter another point entire

Do you agree that having good people in a society doesn't necessarily change the state of that society?

Like having soap without using it

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:

Well , if Jesus meant this :
"That light shines in the darkness, yet the darkness did not overcome it -[b] John1:15[/b]"

Then Nigeria should be a heaven on earth.

Where is your light shinning in Nigeria ? Christians are also scammers, adulterers, liars, crooks, corrupt etc etc. Just stop with all the deluded lies.

Darkness didn't not comprehend it.
Some say Darkness did not understand light, just as the greedy men, some Pharisees and sadduces didn't understand Jesus nor his words.

What you wrote it and darkness did not overcome, as in darkness went to fight and suppress light but failed to defeat it or stop it.

The light is the gospel, the darkness is ignorance of who Jesus truly is
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by LordReed(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
isnt meditation is a type of prayer undecided

It is not. It is paying attention to your thoughts to train your mind.
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2020
kingxsamz:

Why are your pastors avoiding hospitals? There are many sick people there nw....
when last did you go to a general hospital or hospital that allows evangelical visitation or are you a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

It is not. It is paying attention to your thoughts to train your mind.
train your mind with what na.

Do you even meditate or atleast know what it really is undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:

I was in Nigeria recently. People are sick all over the place and the hospitals are also full. Where are the Jesus healers ? Nowhere to be found. Please don't make me laugh.

Without doctors and family support, 95% of the sick will perish.

Your pastors are comedians and the white Jesus is helpless.
well fake pastors and the white jesus u mentioned

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:

Really ? cheesy

You are funny.

What are ,or what should be the attributes of Gods kingdom and how does Nigeria as a country perform when compared with Gods standards ?

According to the bible, Christians are called to be Gods ambassadors here on earth, a reflection of his kingdom, lights that should be emulated; the presense of which should drive our darkness and improve society.

Chew on this for now...
you seem to know the but bible so do you practice what it teaches or you just read it like every other person you're criticizing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

Because it's a numbers game! The bigger the congregation, the higher the number of testimonies. You know what will be a better test? Find a church where every member is never sick, never lacks and never has any problems that don't get resolved by prayer. Instead what happens is because frequency is tied to higher numbers you are encouraged to bring more and more people into the church because you don't know who will receive a miracle. The more people that come the more chances there are that one of them will receive a miracle.

BTW I use the word miracle loosely. Its not really miracles you are witnessing but the power of motivation and chance. That is why not everyone gets it.
so at least you know people receive miracle or chance (who determines what chance is) irrespective of the ratio. Meaning the supernatural exists.

Like you can explain everything that happens to a person is by motivation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by LordReed(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
train your mind with what na.

Do you even meditate or atleast know what it really is undecided

You called meditation a type of prayer showing you have no idea what it is. I gave you the simplest definition of meditation but since you want the more advanced concepts read here:

Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought, or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditation
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by budaatum: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Maximus69:
I just love seeing this aoroloye guy arguing with atheists and disturbing them with his stupid and lengthy write-ups! grin
Do you ever read him?

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

You called meditation a type of prayer showing you have no idea what it is. I gave you the simplest definition of meditation but since you whnt the more advanced concepts read here:

Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought, or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditation

you had to go to Google and wiki shows you still have nothing to say nor show personally about motivation.

Anyway since you didn't answer what I asked. You don't also know what prayer is, for to make such silliness statements.

I'm just going to let you keep thinking whatever you're thinking that is right cheesy while I join Joshua and meditate day and night on the truth
reciting the words of God grin #peace
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:
^^
Nobody aoroloye reads the recycled nonsense you keep typing.

Just save yourself the time and do something useful.

smiley

At least he is reading his own comments, and he is someBODY! cheesy
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:

Frustration ? cheesy

I am enjoying the beautiful evening here in the UK.

Did you enjoy the article I posted ? Let me know how you feel....
hehehe please do tell us that u are more happy, more at peace and UK is your own personal heaven cheesy. No worries or suffering like in Nigeria abi grin
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2020
budaatum:

Do you ever read him?

Do you also have the time to read him? cheesy

Well perhaps you do, please help break it down to a summary at least i can cope with that! smiley
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2020
Reality11:

Audio healing
Audio protection
Audio peace
Abeg which demon did you drive out? Imaginary demon, imaginary driving out abi?

Besides you are in Nigeria how can you say you have peace?

Is like a sick person saying he is healthy.
so you think peace is based on geographic location cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Reality11:

Many certified dead people has being brought back to life through the name of Jesus tluno
Many who were sick recieved healing through Jesus tluno
Why dont you come to Jesus tluno and taste the sweetnesd ib his name

And yeah tluno is great, he has proven he is the Almighty. You don't even have to pray or beg for him. He grants all wishes.

People recover from sickness
People get job
People get admission
Some are Lucky to survive accident... and so on. Even Without praying while many have perished while praying.

Moreover we all know what the result would be if when are to test the efficacy of prayer angry IT DOESN'T WORK

How can you say a drug works when it has never been proven to cure?

because the fact God let's a person get healed or rich doesn't mean their soul is going to be saved

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:

Thank you for showing us the beautiful mind of Christ - cheesy

Next time don’t spill out the BS you crammed from the bible, just address the points I raised.
I wish oaroloye was humble cheesy
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
budaatum:

Lol!

I do wonder who reads him
Seems he talks more than he actually reads!
lol grin the one and only oaroloye

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you had to go to Google and wiki shows you still have nothing to say nor show personally about motivation.

Anyway since you didn't answer what I asked. You don't also know what prayer is, for to make such silliness statements.

I'm just going to let you keep thinking whatever you're thinking that is right cheesy while I join Joshua and meditate day and night on the truth
reciting the words of God grin #peace

You are just dumb. Meditation is not prayer not even your book of fairy tales equates it with prayer. I showed you what is on Wikipedia so that you have a better understanding of what it is but trust a dumbass like you to reject knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by budaatum: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Do you also have the time to read him? cheesy

Well perhaps you do, please help break it down to a summary at least i can cope with that! smiley
You don't need to "perhaps" anything. You saw my messages to him here and on twitter and know if I read him or not!
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
pressplay411:

I have 3 scriptures for you;

Matthew 5:22
James 1:19-20
1 Timothy 3:1-7

Thank me later.
oaroloye I read the above scriptures, do read this as well
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
James 1:26

And James 3:1-13
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

You are just dumb. Meditation is not prayer not even your book of fairy tales equates it with prayer. I showed you what is on Wikipedia so that you have a better understanding of what it is but trust a dumbass like you to reject knowledge.
dumb is a person that lacks understanding nor ability to respond appropriately.

Meditation is a type of prayer.

Goan kill yourself if you don't like the truth cheesy grin
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
so at least you know people receive miracle or chance (who determines what chance is) irrespective of the ratio. Meaning the supernatural exists.

Like you can explain everything that happens to a person is by motivation cheesy

The supernatural has never been shown to exist.

When did I say that everything that happens is by motivation?
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by LordReed(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:

If to you without a god man can dream, hope and achieve why then do you think that those who dream, hope about eternal life won't achieve life after death

Death is final, there has never been shown to be any afterlife so eternal life is a nonsensical concept.
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Maximus69:
I just love seeing this aoroloye guy arguing with atheists and disturbing them with his stupid and lengthy write-ups! grin

Sebi you guys feel like arguing, and when i told you there is just one group of true Christians you people said "NO whoever claims to be a Christian should be accepted as one"
So now is the time to argue, start arguing with a Christian as you want! grin
lol cheesygrin
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by LordReed(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
dumb is a person that lacks understanding nor ability to respond appropriately.

Meditation is a type of prayer.

Goan kill yourself if you don't like the truth cheesy grin

LMFAO! Look at who is talking about appropriate response telling me to go suicide. Bwahahahahahahaha! You are the most dumbass of dumbasses. Show me in your fairytale where it says meditation is prayer. Foolish dumbass who rejects knowledge. LMFAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? / Austria Makes New Law: All Muslims Must Now Speak German Instead Of Arabic / Christians And Muslims, Is Lying A Good Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.