Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You (3290 Views)

Who "Closed" Why Jesus Cannot Save Or Heal You? / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! Look at who is talking about appropriate response telling me to go suicide. Bwahahahahahahaha! You are the most dumbass of dumbasses. Show me in your fairytale where it says meditation is prayer. Foolish dumbass who rejects knowledge. LMFAO!
who is talking about killing your miserable flesh undecided
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by LordReed(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
who is talking about killing your miserable flesh undecided

Your miserable brain caused you to type miserable tripe and now you want to walk it back. Check your miserable brain dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

Your miserable brain caused you to type miserable tripe and now you want to walk it back. Check your miserable brain dumbass.

Dude stop wasting your insults on someone who doesn't care cheesy
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by LordReed(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Dude stop wasting your insults on someone who doesn't care cheesy

Oh you don't care now then next time don't start the insults.
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
LordReed:

Oh you don't care now then next time don't start the insults.
really so na me start am shocked ah no vex o I didn't know you were insulted

Hope you feel better now cheesy, I thought all my response to you to be the truth. Eh no vex ok if I mistakenly stoop to your level and cracked an offensive joke. Find a place in your tiny heart to forgive. grin
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by LordReed(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
really so na me start am shocked ah no vex o I didn't know you were insulted

Hope you feel better now cheesy, I thought all my response to you to be the truth. Eh no vex ok if I mistakenly stoop to your level and cracked an offensive joke. Find a place in your tiny heart to forgive. grin

LoLz! You are forgiven.
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
budaatum:

You don't need to "perhaps" anything. You saw my messages to him here and on twitter and know if I read him or not!

The truth is that
"Christianity is all about how to subject all types of thought to conform to that of Jesus"

So whether you're young, old, male, female, single, married, black or white, you must succumb to the thoughts, words and actions of Jesus. That's what makes him Lord to you! smiley

This means all those adhering to his teachings can easily identify themselves whenever they meet, before two or three words and response you should be able to know if the person you're dealing with is a Christian or not.

But people just don't want anything that'll interfere with their lifestyles, yet they want to be recognized as Christians. That's why Jehovah's Witnesses will tell you that if your line of thought differs from our own, it doesn't mean you're evil but definitely you aren't our brother or sister in FAITH! smiley

Aoroloye is trying to establish something of that nature, but there is no visible group he can point to that's doing what he feels Christians should be doing presently, unlike Jehovah's Witnesses whose members are everywhere you go 'MTN'! smiley

You often pick offences at me whenever i maintained my stand on what we JWs believe, but take note of aoroloye he couldn't point to any visible group so he ended up saying everyone should read holiness and righteousness through him! cheesy

The slowpoke have forgotten that nobody is seeing him physically to learn anything from him except his lengthy gibberish he's been posting on Nairaland! cheesy
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you seem to know the but bible so do you practice what it teaches or you just read it like every other person you're criticizing cheesy

Trust me, I know the BIBLE more than you. I was a fanatical christian nutter for almost 2 decades.

I can therefore say with almost 100% certainity that Christianity is a religion of fear mongering, scare mongering , and for scared people who only adhere to this dogma to avoid eternal torment and 'wallow' in their "holier than thou" superiority complex , despite their extreme hypocrisy.

wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by lepasharon(f): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you like the way motivational speakers sell BS they don't do, or doctors convince people of a success rate but doesn't apologize when it fails. Or mechanics, work men, bankers, shareholders with promises that fail.

Men will always sell a lie

You are comparing mare mortal men to things Jesus promised?

Who is supposed to be infallible? Who is supposed to know better?

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by lepasharon(f): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you mean a society built by corrupt men

Did the Jews change or the romans change because few believed in God, what did they do THEY FREAKING PERSECUTED THEM

Do few nigerians believe in God? Or does the majority believe in God?

How many Nigerians claim to be born again and holy-spirit filled ?

What do they have to show for it?

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
lepasharon:

Do few nigerians believe in God? Or does the majority believe in God?

How many Nigerians claim to be born again and holy-spirit filled ?

What do they have to show for it?
like you wrote claim

who are the they? undecided

What children of God are supposed to express is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, patience, faith, humility, self control

And if you yourself don't display the above you have no right and it's not right for you to judge. cheesy
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
lepasharon:

You are comparing mare mortal men to things Jesus promised?

Who is supposed to be infallible? Who is supposed to know better?
o so you know He shouldn't be compared shocked
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by lepasharon(f): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
like you wrote claim

who are the they? undecided

What children of God are supposed to express is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, patience, faith, humility, self control

And if you yourself don't display the above you have no right and it's not right for you to judge. cheesy

Do Nigerian chrstians express those things?

Religion has failed the black race

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by lepasharon(f): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
o so you know He shouldn't be compared shocked

Who is supposed to know better?
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
frosbel2:

Trust me, I know the BIBLE more than you. I was a fanatical christian nutter for almost 2 decades.

I can therefore say with almost 100% certainity that Christianity is a religion of fear mongering, scare mongering , and for scared people who only adhere to this dogma to avoid eternal torment and 'wallow' in their "holier than thou" superiority complex , despite their extreme hypocrisy.

wink
lol @ the bolded why d heck should I trust you, you don't even know me cheesy
I have no reason to trust you, or argue with how u feel about your own knowledge but don't you think it's your arrogance that made you an ignorant fanatic in the first place.

So you were part of those ITKs that call themselves Christians cry

Besides you never answer do you practice what Jesus teaches. YES OR NO

because e like say the answer no be YES cheesy grin
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
lepasharon:

Do Nigerian chrstians express those things?

Religion has failed the black race
See notice how I hardly ever use the word christian for a child of God.

My focus is children of God, those who are born again not on some religious settings.

Religion has been failing and will continue to fail. It also depends on what I define as failure and what you define as failure

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
lepasharon:

Who is supposed to know better?
you tell me

The one that knows the truth

Or

The one that knows a lie
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by lepasharon(f): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
See notice how I hardly ever use the word christian for a child of God.

My focus is children of God, those who are born again not on some religious settings.

Religion has been failing and will continue to fail. It also depends on what I define as failure and what you define as failure

What have "children of god" done for Nigeria?
Re: Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You by BlueAngel444: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
lepasharon:

What have "children of god" done for Nigeria?
lol what have you done for Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Jesus Ever Call Himself God In The Bible? The Answer Is No! / Why Compulsary Tithing Is Dangerous To Your Salvation / Christ At Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.