Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75235 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Myjust(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u want to justify the fact that u disowned ur family... now you're living alone.

Go back home and ask for forgiveness. Dont be a bad girl. Men thinks of girls who lives alone as prostitutes. 1 word for u. Be wise
do you mean to tell me that a lady of 32 should remain under her parents all because she is not marriage. What is young with these men.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
loswhite:
Only bush men think that way
so I m a Bush man abi?grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Myjust:
do you mean to tell me that a lady of 32 should remain under her parents all because she is not marriage. What is young with these men.
grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by poweredcom(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nothing bad if a young lady lives alone but if she has no work and her at of life is becoming suspicious

That gal is a runs gal simple and short
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Whatsapp9(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Maybe she has plan of opening a shop.....If u know, u know be dat

The last time Amarachi packed into an Apartment in my neighbourhood to live as an Independent lady, she has already turned her room into a guest house where men of different race and species come to pass the night.....
Oil Dey Your Head
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
loswhite:
The impression is for dumb ppl not civilized ppl.
A girl gets a job in port Harcourt but cannot go and take the job because of your useless general impression...lol. The problem of this country is the citizens. Too many educated illiterate
clap for urself... educated fool
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ejiod(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Seriously this is the kind of lady I want..
Independent!

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Lexusgs430: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I have a right to air my opinion dont I?

Absolutely.....
But i feel, it's a Nigeria - centric way on thinking......
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ejiod:
Seriously this is the kind of lady I want.. Independent!
u mean the whóre?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
wise man. show ur wisdom... tell the world what u know

shut up! you must be jobless to ask such an unintelligent question!

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Absolutely..... But i feel, it's a Nigeria - centric way on thinking......
shut up
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Pataricatering(f): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
“U are judgemental yet very empty” yet u came here to being a topic that is 100 % judgemental ! U said it’s ok for men in ur silly write-up but are now asking jamb question about women ! Will u these woman wrappers die if u don’t think up stupidity about women on a daily basis ? Is privacy only for one sex ? And if she wants to Bleep her whole neighborhood sef is it ur business ? ”
MadeINchenzen2:
U re judgemental yet very empty... if u re used to using such lines to feel fly when u re not making sense then u re worse than a slowpoke

4 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by fergie001: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.
I don't know....for me..I will not like such a girl.

In most Igbo families, it's not fancied. She rather stay with her aunt or uncle or at worse, bring one of her siblings (not friends) to stay with her.

As a man, I will not be comfortable with that kind of lady. It's modern fine but am been personal now.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by letitrainnow(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
No wrong there.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u want to justify the fact that u disowned ur family... now you're living alone.

Go back home and ask for forgiveness. Dont be a bad girl. Men thinks of girls who lives alone as prostitutes. 1 word for u. Be wise

Why do u keep saying this ??.. because u look down on women that are trying to get a career, struggling to take care of themselves and their folks doesn’t mean every men see women that way as well....
It’s you that see such women as prostitutess... you don’t have to generalize

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shut up! you must be jobless to ask such an unintelligent question!
jump into any well close to u if u re so pained !... This thread made FP, that's an indication of something only smart people will understandgrin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by kokomilala(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
It is not good for man to be alone. Loneliness gnaws at the soul of every human.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by RhemaDavids(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
When my Mum started disturbing me to get married to one of my numerous suitors I quietly left her house and paid for an apartment, in the same vicinity, it made me relax and select the best, Nigerian mentality bad sha

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by deltateam: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!

If she gets a well paying job in Abuja or Lagos. You are saying she should say NO in order to answer 'sensible' to you.

Shift jor.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Pataricatering(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
How does d impression affect you ? Mr woman wrapper gbeborun?
MadeINchenzen2:
if you dont know, there s a general impression about girls who lives alone and pay rent. These impressions are not good !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Lexusgs430: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Maybe she has plan of opening a shop.....If u know, u know be dat

The last time Amarachi packed into an Apartment in my neighbourhood to live as an Independent lady, she has already turned her room into a guest house where men of different race and species come to pass the night.....

What about John, that is single & living alone..... But bringing in Amarachi's of all shapes and sizes........

4 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nn3muka(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
What is the op trying to say?
I lived in a rented apartment in my university as a 17yr old and I am still living in a rented apartment now as a single lady.

Are you saying people should live with their parents even when they get good jobs outside their "comfort zone"?
Every thing does not revolve around Nigerian men and what they think about single hardworking women ooo, some of us careless about the ashawo tag.

You can say and and think whatever

mtcheww
mumu thread

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Why do u keep saying this ??.. because u look down on women that are trying to get a career, struggling to take care of themselves and their folks doesn’t mean every men see women that way as well....
It’s you that see such women as prostitutess... you don’t have to generalize
a good number of them are prostitutes or indecent persons
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
jump into any well close to u if u re so pained !... This thread made FP, that's an indication of something only smart people will understandgrin

shut up fast fast!
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Hezmatosky: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Family alone na one big wahala. Stay away, live longer
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ofejarkata: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
THIS is a very sensitive issue that will be approached with caution. These are things to consider.
1. Age at are certain are age you can no longer put up with being under someone it's natural
2. Job opportunities
3. Personal reasons
No matter what it doesn't go down well with parents. But we can't keep being in our comfort zone and want succeed.
This is my personal opinion and um not imposing it on anyone
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by kunletexs: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
keep risking urself with assumptions rather than the realities of life.

Sir, with all due respect, if you opened up a topic for deliberation, I believe that you should be open for opinion of various people and you just take what you want. In fact, you might have a rethink of your own stand when various people have aired their opinions on that same issue. But as it stand, you are aggressively attacking people who don't hold your view made me confuse as par what the purpose of your opening the topic. Please learn how to air your view without insult. It portray you better than this.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Lexusgs430: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
shut up

Tell your father to shut up.....
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:

I don't know....for me..I will not like such a girl.

In most Igbo families, it's not fancied. She rather stay with her aunt or uncle or at worse, bring one of her siblings (not friends) to stay with her.

As a man, I will not be comfortable with that kind of lady. It's modern fine but am been personal now.
Thank u very much for saying that.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Tell your father to shut up.....
lol
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Lastmankc(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
yes,its possible.if the parents and siblings always disturb the lady to get married all the time.the best thing to do is to give them space by living on her own.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pataricatering:
“U are judgemental yet very empty” yet u came here to being a topic that is 100 % judgemental ! U said it’s ok for men in ur silly write-up but are now asking jamb question about women ! Will u these woman wrappers die if u don’t think up stupidity about women on a daily basis ? Is privacy only for one sex ? And if she wants to Bleep her whole neighborhood sef is it ur business ? ”
shut up for once in ur miserable life !

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.