Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75251 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Pataricatering(f): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ur a retard , I’m not surprised after all ur male .
Sniper101:

Madam, you need not act like a psychotic bîtch in order for you to get your point across, Ok?

Bless you!

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by ajl: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!

Then according to you, virtually all western societies are not sane because only broke and non-independent kids above 20-yr and upward live with their parents except they are from a different culture. I am Nigerian and already drummed it into the ears of my daughter that in our culture we prefer our girls to live with us until they leave for college, for a job or for marriage. But if she choose to leave home to live alone for any other reason, it must not be before she complete college. I have impart enough values in her to trust her sense of judgement. It depend on the way you raise your children.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by richmindx: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nothing wrong with that man. It's base on your personal opinion or reasons to live alone as a female. If you decide to become a fuckery by living alone, you will become one but if for you living alone is to focus more on your life in order to avoid parental distraction, it's okay for you too. In everything, nothing bad living alone.

Before you graduated as a lady, some of you live alone for 4-7 years in school without becoming a victim of fuckery even without staying with your parents.

MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by ClinicalHope(f): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with a single lady leaving alone. As long as her family members understands and supports her decision. I started living alone since my 300level. After NYSC I lived at a place not very far from my Mom's (she comes to visit and I do the same ) from there to Hubby's house. If your intentions are good, trust me you learn how to organize your life.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Caleycash(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u want to justify the fact that u disowned ur family... now you're living alone.

Go back home and ask for forgiveness. Dont be a bad girl. Men thinks of girls who lives alone as prostitutes. 1 word for u. Be wise
You are a fool... why dont you mind your business!!!, your type are the problem we have I this country useless human being!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Whatsapp9(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Haba!!!

All these unrepentant Lagos Oloshos (Prostitutes) that have vowed never to repent in this life, judgement day is coming for you.

You pretend as if you are doing business in Lagos, but what you do is Olosho work, we know all of you, it will get to a time we will mention your names, since you have decided to be spreading DISEASES in Lagos in Disguise, we are watching you.

But, does it mean that Olosho work is a quick money business, why do men even patronize Ashawos(Nairaland Ashawos) precisely,
Less I forget, Prostitutes full this nairaland well well, I don't know why Nairaland could boast of all these Prostitutes in Disguise.

In fact, they will not see us talkless of infecting us with their deadly STDs, we are bigger than them,

What about all these useless sugar mummies that have refused to stay with their Husbands, going around killing young Men destiny, devil incarnate in Disguise

You will see a beautiful lady carrying up to five(5)deadly diseases in her VAGINA, this Vagina Don see something, but why diseases prefer hiding in vagina for years with or without cure, things are getting out of hand

OLOSHOS OF NOWADAYS!!!

5 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
How long a child, that lady, stays in the company of the parents depends on three things:

What course she is studying and what certification she aspires to.

How competent the school and lecturers are.

How fast she assimilates the informarion and gains the knowledge.

The objective of every parent should be to deliver to society capable and competent children, steeped in values that will not only be able to establish legacy but enhance society. That is what most animals do. They donot let go of their young until the young are capable of not only taking care of themselves but enhancing the agenda of the specie.

A lion cub will remain in the family not only until it can survive but thrive.

Most humans let go once they see a child able to survive but they let the child find its own way to thrive. That is the simple reason why most people are not successdul in life. They learn from society, not from their roots and squander a lifetime of informarion and experiences their forebearers have.

So the simple answer is. Your home is your school domitory, your parents are your life lecturers and motivators. How long you spend there depends on the course of study. If you wanr ro be a vulcaniser or groomer perhaps a year is enough. If you want to be cardio surgeon perhaps ten years...

If you say your lecturers are no good and society is a better teacher then it is certain your parents once said that and perhaps your grand parents. It is time to break the cycle of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ezinwa120: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
As a man, I can’t marry a girl that stays alone. She must be with her parents, brothers, uncles and aunt. I fear girls that stays alone and pay house rent when they are not students. Me I go collect the kpekus like every other person and walk �‍♀️ �‍♀️

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
keep risking urself with assumptions rather than the realities of life.

I think you're either uneducated or living in the village. Teenage girls leave home for school as early as 16 to 17. Some even refuse to return home after school or NYSC.

I understand I can't change your way of reasoning. Village people hardly change.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sniper101(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pataricatering:
Ur a retard , I’m not surprised after all ur male .

It seems to me, like, you're frustrated over there cry
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Papadoh(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u want to justify the fact that u disowned ur family... now you're living alone.

Go back home and ask for forgiveness. Dont be a bad girl. Men thinks of girls who lives alone as prostitutes. 1 word for u. Be wise
That's more than 1 word nigga... Only the dumbest of men would label a woman a prostitute for being independent. This dude is stuck in the stone ages.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by stubbornman(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Dont forget that most whores do that too... how do we differentiate?grin

Don't talk like a lunatic ..... So if a lady stays in Lagos and happens to find a great job in Port Harcourt or Delta she should turn it down because she wants to be at home till she is married some of don't have sense on this platform...... So if the lady I just mentioned I your sister you will term her as "Ashawo" abi??

4 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by pepemendy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
huh?
you mentioned my moniker...
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by stubbornman(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sarang:

You’re dumb

Why insult dumb people by calling that guy "Dumb" please choose a more horrible name to classify that Cunt of a man

4 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Liftedhands(f): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what you wrote above is not only very narrow minded, it is also very foolish... so because some wh0res live on their own, we should now stop women from living on their own?! what other insecurities do you live by? why would you even take what these women do as a benchmark to what other women must do (or not) in their lives?!??! makes no damn sense!

nobody should live their lives because of the negative actions of others. if you want to move out of your parents house because you wanna be independent and live your life, then DO IT.... simply because thats what you have decided to do, and basta... if insecure/low self esteem ignorant people will compare you to prostitutes then let "them" deal with their deluded mindset.
Bless you. Op must be from an achaic world filled with insecure and egocentric men.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by bayelsaowei(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Bury ur head in shame with ur retaliatory comments. Silly Ostrich
so you mean you created a topic to insult or rather abuse individuals who do not agree with your opinion??

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Xioxing: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Chamber2000:
Seriously you are dumb. I asked my younger sisters to go rent their own apartment back in 2015 and today it's the best decision we all made.

They can think like matured ladies and a step ahead of your narrow minded type
don't mind some unreasonable Nigerians... My sister is 22 and she lives alone comfortably in a 1 bedroom flat... With zero issues of men or whatever ....our reasoning as Nigerians is abnormal... How can you classify a girl living alone as a whole... Na still some of them weh dey here dey shout LovePeddler this LovePeddler that go dey beg the girl make them visit am for her house even if na for an hour because they wanna experience what it feels like to live alone away from friends and family.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Carinaflo(f): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!
Firstly, Kindly outline the dangers of living alone as a single lady.

Secondly, if a female undergraduate can live all alone in a school hostel or a hostel off campus what stops her from living alone after school?

Thirdly, in a case where a spinster graduates from school and gets a job outside her parents' state or city of residence, should she turn down the job offer and keep looking for a job in same location where the parents live?.

Kindly answer my questions

Modified:
I actually rushed to comment on your post thinking you are a mature adult but after going through all your replies to virtually every comment that disagrees with your believe, I came to this conclusion:

It is either you are a teenager still living under the parents' roof and fully dependant on the parents for financial assistance OR you are a dumb, immature adult ( the type I like to refer to as a fool at forty) who has spent all his life in one thick village.
Even if you can not afford to travel out of your village, you should try reading educative and intellectual books. It will improve your level of IQ, build your mannerism and change how you view the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by raphy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
its OK either male or female living in her own apartment.
.u want to still live with ur parents and keep going out to party and comes in late to answer jamb questions.?
I don't HV parents but my mum raise me so well to remain humble and have the fear of God in any country I am.

but that guy celebrating FTC is just new or WHt kind of dumbness is that?

anyway happy Sunday to everyone and the real legends of NL.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by stubbornman(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
What do u know! ur mother didnt raise u well. u re just bitter and frustrated because u grew up in the street and not a proper home. Take ur aggression elsewhere mule !

This guy nah real Tarzan .... Bush man nah wetin you be grin make you no go find food chop...dey here dey form posh with your 10mb and cracked screen phone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Galaticos444: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Most ladies staying alone in gwarimpa and apo extension(whether working class or not)ar runs gals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Danhumprey: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

@bolded.... SMH. undecided
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by armadeo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Read only the first page and realised there's no need to answer the OP.

Total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ogilinsaka: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
stubbornman:

This guy nah real Tarzan .... Bush man nah wetin you be grin make you no go find food chop...dey here dey form posh with your 10mb and cracked screen phone cheesy

Don't mind the hungry mumu man with his tramadol filled brain. Stupid thread he created to unleash his hunger driven frustrations on innocent people
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Okoroawusa: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dan18:

I honestly don't think it's Nigerian men,
It's just MadeINchenzen2.
I guess he's saying all these based on his mother and sisters experience.
Abi?... okay
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Danhumprey: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

my thoughts!

Wonderful! SMH. cry
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Danhumprey: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

You'd do well not to generalise and avoid projecting your myopic view and mindset as the thinking of everyone.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by mizlovette(f): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
She's an adult and can afford why not?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by frank317: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Doesnt matter. ur girlfriend will prefer me 10× over. u ugly dirty monster.

Ur stupidity here is not ur fault... I blame ur parents who decided to lock u are u sisters up until u get married perherps to one of their old friends... No wonder u sound dejected and caged. I can imagine the low esteem u locked up sisters will have... I was angry with u, but now I pity u
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Give me her address...

I want to ask her something

I am from Jehovah's witnesses... grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by doggedfighter(f): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Even girls?
Aren't they human What a question?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Brugo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
This OP na biafran. Just look at how stubborn he is with his parochial views.

Ogbeni, give yourself brain. Only a timid village girl with no ambition would be interested in being your wife.

Perhaps that’s your preference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.