Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? (1166 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Can You Prostrate To Beg Your Wife In Public / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by tolamaturely: 5:09am On Apr 08, 2020
I stumbled upon this song (Mayilo) on Youtube that made me feel somehow. The song tells a nice story about a guy desperately pleading with his girlfriend or wife that wants to leave him just because he is broke.

Do you think it is right to beg someone to stay with you for any reason at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuqkCRURyZk
Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by realonecrilar(m): 5:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Don't ever beg a lady not to dump you, becuase if you try it, in a short while, she'll still dump you for another man.
Most ladies that you didn't stopped from dumping you always comes back for you , if truly she loves you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by rishingcargo: 5:19am On Apr 08, 2020
I thought about this deeply sometime last week. I think its completely wrong to beg a man or woman to stay in a relationship with you for any reason whatsoever. If he or she loves you, they will stay. I listened to the song a few times. Nice song. The way and manner he was begging and reassuring her chai! This one no be man. Maybe na love sha , who knows! But personally, I cant do it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by appearpretty: 5:24am On Apr 08, 2020
This one dey in love o. I don't see a big deal begging someone you love. I do am that year with Chika. Very fine Imo girl. Happiness is what matters. If her staying will make you happy, go for it. It sounds pathetic but these days people too dey drink sniper. Beg her if you need to my guy.
Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by hexamconfused: 5:26am On Apr 08, 2020
See as e dey beg like woman. God forbid I beg woman in my life. Go hustle my guy and stop begging any useless girl
Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by willinggecko: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2020
Gbam!! Babes too plenty outside. I don't see a reason to beg anybody in this life. As long as money dey.
hexamconfused:
See as e dey beg like woman. God forbid I beg woman in my life. Go hustle my guy and stop begging any useless girl
Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by willinggecko: 5:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Wetin Corona no go see for Abba kyari chest...this one off me
Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 5:47am On Apr 08, 2020
I recently begged one, but she really deserved. Beg if only she deserves it
Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by frozen70(f): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2020
We all have different purposes for being in a relationship

Whatever your purpose, respect yourself and avoid anything that will make you beg your partner not to leave

You can't be showing unseriousness in a relationship and you expect the other party to kill his or her self
Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by Ifabernard(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Capital NO. go make money and she will come back and beg.
Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2020
tolamaturely:
I stumbled upon this song (Mayilo) on Youtube that made me feel somehow. The song tells a nice story about a guy desperately pleading with his girlfriend or wife that wants to leave him just because he is broke.

Do you think it is right to beg someone to stay with you for any reason at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuqkCRURyZk

Theres nothing wrong
Go for what you want. undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by Admissionclass: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2020
So many weak men around these days beg her for what date you out of pity or what when someone begging will not reignite the attraction.
Re: Is It Wrong To Beg Your Partner To Not Break Up With You? by Admissionclass: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Theres nothing wrong
Go for what you want. undecided

So you can beg a guy mtchewww undecided

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Maturity In A Man / . / I Need Your Advice..should I Stay Or Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.