Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance (1125 Views)

You Ever Fùcked Someone And Gave Them Advice For Their Relationship Right After / Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
This may amaze you. But is a basic truth.

One of the Ultimate Reasons Why A lot of People are doing so bad in their Finance is that:

They do not have a Sexual Partner that They Love.

"I bet you didn't see that coming."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
MRNIGERDoxx:

One of the Ultimate Reasons Why A lot of People are doing so bad in their Finance is that:

However; this is a basic truth.

I'll take my time to briefly explain this before I move on to the other reasons people do so POORLY in Building Their Finance.
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by Kidah77: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
I'll to understand better.
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
MRNIGERDoxx:

To understand the ideology behind this fact; you must firstly understand Concepts of The BILLS of Life.

Without the Proper Understanding of this concept; you wouldn't entire fathom THE TRUTH in this Idea.

You would think: " What does Love and Sex got to do with Succeeding in Your Endeavors of Life?"

By now; "You are thinking how partly right this can be?"

"Whatever your thoughts are; I will open you to this knowledge.

...For To Whom much is given; Much is Expected."
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
"What is The Concept Behind The BILLS of Life?"

This is the question you should be asking yourself right now.

To Understand this; you will have to Understand The Spiritual Acronyms Beneath The Letters:

B

I

L

L

S.

Understanding these Spiritual Acronyms of The BILLS of Life helps you Understand LIFE to a very Large Extent.

For a fact; The Right Understanding and Implementation of The Spiritual Acronyms of The BILLS of Life Easily Helps You MAKE GOOD Bills (Assets) To Cater For Your Bills (Liabilities).
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
"The Spiritual Acronyms of The BILLS of Life."

The Spiritual Acronyms of The BILLS of Life is defined thus:

B - Business Life.

I - Investment Life.

L - Lifestyle

L - Love Life

S - Sexual Life.

The Ability to Create a balance or equilibrium and Control These 5 Spheres of The Lettered Acronyms of BILLS give you to a very large extent That Well Needed Leverage towards Bettering Your Finance, therefore Improving Your Life.

Further Explanation will open your mind to having a Deeper Knowledge of What The BILLS of Life is All About and How You can Utilize The Knowledge to Improving Your Relationships and Finances.
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by uthlaw: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Rich people don't find love instead vice versa!
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
You Begin to Live a Succeeding, Joyous and Fulfilling Live when Your BILLS Life begin to be in Harmony with your Personality.

This is what makes Life so rewarding for you.

A lot of people suffer from not being able to build:

Their Business Life,

Their Investment Life,

Their Lifestyle,

Their Love Life,

and Their Sex Life.

A lot of people just live life unconsciously based on the default societal instincts.

They have no control over their BILLS Life. These people do POORLY in coordinating these areas of their Life in order to Better Themselves.

A lot of people Do Not Even have A BILLS Life Profile at all. These people suffer from the Ignorance of Thinking To Observe and Understand Life. "For Thoughts are the Triggers to Every Other Actions."
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Let's Practically Define These Spheres of Life.

I'll also be showing you how much each of them coincides and effects each other.

If you are reading this now;

It is very IMPORTANT and WORTHY to know that each Sphere of Our BILLS Life influences one another. This is very Natural.

You will be knowing very much about this with my further explanations.
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
B - Business Life

Whatever services You personally render to people is regarded to as Your Business.

Be you are a Farmer, a Dentist; a Lawyer, a Carpenter, a Driver, a Pilot, a Teacher etc.

The Services You render to People puts you in Business.

It is just as simple as that.
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
A good exposition though,

Similar to Marslow's heirachy of human needs
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Investment Life

When You Take Your Business Life way further; when you Start Thinking it through to Empower Other People through Your Business Life; Then you have Began to Think Investment.

"I'm sure you didn't get that really well. Read it again"; perhaps let me rephrase:

The moment your the services you render with your business begins to Financially Empower Other People who are in Business with you; then Your Business has already graduated from it's Business State to an Investment State.

I'll explain this part really further because a lot of people get it pretty mixed up when referring to Businesses and Investments.

A lot of Academically Educated folks confuse both. The definitions obtainable in Financial Schools on this subject matter is widely wrong.

I'll be doing justice to the True Meaning of Businesses and Investments in my subsequent posts.
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
In simplicity; Any Business that Financially Empowers Other People is referred to as An Investment.

"How about that?"

Now, that you got this sinking already;

Let's get on to distinctive practical differences between Businesses and Investments.
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2020
A Business Owner selling Peppered Catfish to people is in Business because he/she renders the services of preparing these meals to people.

He/she personally handles all his/her personal Time and Efforts to seeing that this enterprise continues to thrive. And since there are no employees helping out in selling these Peppered Catfish; then the services rendered by him/her is referred to as Business.

An Investment is allowing, delegating and paying people to do most of the jobs for you. Most Investments are either fully or semi automated.

"The influence of delegating specific people to Do Your Business-work for their Financial Benefits and Empowerment is referred to as INVESTMENTS."
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by Adasun(m): 12:35am On Mar 09, 2020
Okay,i am getting interested
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by 50power: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Let's Talk About A Secret Coin.

Secret Coin: The CASHERA Coin (THE MAJESTIC COIN Shooting 2,083.12% Profits in Days)

"History is A Tool.... Because History Keeps Repeating Itself."

From Close observation and Vivid Studies; since February 2022; when I observed and studied about The CASHERA Coin; there remains some particular FACTS about This Particular Coin that makes it One of The Most Important Altcoins to Always Be TRADED and HELD for Quick, Short, Medium and Long Term Profiting.

Firstly; The name of The Coin "CASHERA" - speaks Volume. It simply relates and interpretes "CASH" or "Money" PSYCHOLOGICALLY To The Minds of Crypto Traders.

Hence; There is Always A Psychological Pull, Attention and Attraction of People towards The CASHERA Coin all over The World.

And for this reason; This is One of my yardsticks to always Calling Trades for This Coin as I Intentionally Add it Up to Most of My Trading Watchlist whenever other Yardstick Requirements are met.

Without Wasting Much Time with this Sensitization Piece; Let me explain some important tips about this Particular Coin that should expose you to the Realities of HOLDING Some of This Coin for A Long Period of 5 to 10 Years and even for A Lifetime as I'm Almost Definite about it Finding itself to becoming One of The FIRST CLASS COINS OF THE CRYPTO WORLD.

First Tip: Read through The WhitePaper Works and RoadMap of The CASHERA Coin to get A Flow of Why You should be HOLDING This Coin.

Second Tip: When you observe the screenshots provided along with this Sensitization Piece; You'll observe that The Coin was added to Our Trading Watchlist on JUNE 30 and JULY 18 respectively.

Now; when you observe from The 24 hours Angle of JUNE 30 And JULY 18; You will observe that The Coin made a 39.62% Price Profit Movement.

So, if you bought the coin on JUNE 30, and You still bought the coin on JULY 18; Your Profits here would have been doubled with respect to 39.62%.

Now; from The 1 hour Trading View Perspective for JUNE 30 (which You can observe through one of the screenshots provided herein); as at 1:12 AM (which is some MIDNIGHT ago); If You had Followed Up with Our Coin Tracking Method, You would have realized a 74.65% Profits too. In the same vein; this would have been doubled if You also Bought The same Dollar Value of The CASHERA Coin for JULY 18.

Lastly; Here is The Golden Goose...!!!

The CASHERA Coin Became Our MAJESTIC Coin Again Shooting as HIGH as 2,083.12%.

So, if you had kept Positions on This Coin for JUNE 30 and JULY 18; Your Profits would have again been doubled.

The Financial Mathematics about this is that:

If you had invested as little as $1 on both (two) occasions of this coin;

2 × (2,083.12/100) × $1 = $41.6624.

(%Spillage Tolerance not included).

Hence; By Now - You would have Overturned Your Meagre $2 into $41.6624 in a matter of Days without Scalping for Profits within Every 24 Hours.

Hence This is My VERDICT:

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

The CASHERA Coin will for a Long Time Remain A MAJESTIC Coin because of The Mystical, Psychological and Magical Attraction and Connection which it has Historically Financially Benefitted Many Coin Traders Who KNOWS THEIR ONIONS All Around The World.

Do You Know Your ONIONS ?

Did You BUY The CASHERA Coin ?

Do You Now Know About The CASHERA Coin ?

Are You Periodically Tracking, Trailing and Locking Your Profits ?

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#FollowWhoDeyChopONIONS.

~ MESSIAH.
[Founder of The Maildrops Portal: www.10dollars.carrd.co]

(We don't shake Tables; We SHAKE The World - CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY).

PS:

Very Important:

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Our 12 Bullish Coins To Buy for The Week has been released Through Our Maildrops Broadcasting Telecast.

Trading Instructions to Follow has also been released to All Our Subscribed Members.

To Get Your Weekly 12 Bullish Coin Updates,, Follow Who Know Road.

Follow and Subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co

Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Our 12 Bullish Coins To Buy for The Week has been released Through Our Maildrops Broadcasting Telecast.

Trading Instructions to Follow has also been released to All Our Subscribed Members.

To Get Your Weekly 12 Bullish Coin Updates,, Follow Who Know Road.

Follow and Subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co

Henceforth; Our Weekly 12 Bullish Coins will Only Be Provided To Maildrops Subscribers as We Approach The New Milestone of Focusing on Our www.10dollars.carrd.co Affiliate Members.

For Over 5 Months now; The General Public has Enjoyed Free Updates on All Our Crypto Updates

Not only have they enjoyed these Free Crypto Updates; they have also been Sensitized and Equipped with Many General Information that They need to Know To Trade Successfully through out This Entire 5 Months Coins Arbitrage Bureau (CAB) Public Sensitization.

So, to All of Those Who have been Reading and Following Through with Our Free Coin Updates and Sensitization; We are very certain that they have been Equipped with at least 70% Ideologies of How To Trade Successfully.

So, Best of Luck to them.

However; as We discontinue to provide The Weekly 12 Bullish Coins Update to The General Public; We will do well to Provide The General Public with Our 6 Coins Extras which are also going to be available to All Our Subscribed Members from Time to Time.

These 6 Coins Extras are also Profitable Coins to Trade on, as We keep an Open BIAS to The Selections of All Our Coins.

The Only Changes that Has Been Made So Far is Distinguishing Our Subscribed Members from Non-Members.

Our Subscribed Members deserve MORE.

MORE FOCUS And MORE PROFITING are Our Priorities To Our Esteemed Subscribers.

As A Result of All of These;

Our Next 6 Months will be Focused on Propagating Our Maildrops Affiliate Program.

More Updates about Our Maildrops Affiliate Program will be coming up from Time to Time.

Re: Reasons Why Most People Are Not Succeeding In Their Relationship And Finance by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2023
SMART MONEY SOLUTION

S - Social Media

M - Marketing

A - Advertising

R - Relationship.

T - Technology.

SMART MONEY SOLUTION For Today (January 8, 2022)

SMART MONEY EVALUATION: EASIEST METHOD TO EARN $100 PER DAY. EASY CPA MARKETING FOR BEGINNERS

STEP 1:

Visit www*cpagrip*com

STEP 2:

Go To "Offer Tools", then Click on "My Offers".

STEP 3:

Change The Country To "United States"

STEP 4:

Insert "Giftcard" on The Search Box to display All The offers of Giftcards to you.

STEP 5:

You can select Any Giftcards of Any Popular Eatery, E-shop or Company.

Such Giftcards include ( Amazon, Buffalo Wild Wings, Texas Roadhouse, Chipotle, Roblox)

Avoid these following Giftcards (PayPal and Visa Giftcards). There conversion rate will be low.

STEP 6:

Make Sure To Chose A Desktop Version for Your Offers so that Even Smart Phone Users can be able to complete your offer.

STEP 7:

Copy Your Affiliate Link for One of The Giftcard Offers. You'll get paid your Affiliate Commission as soon as Anyone Clicks on Your Affiliate Link.

STEP 8:

Go To www*bio*link to create a landing page by creating your link.

STEP 9:

Add up Your Chosen Offer on Cpagrip to Your Bio. Add Up The Title and The Affiliate Link with The Picture of The Offer.

STEP 10:

Copy Your New Bio*link containing your offer.

STEP 11:

Post The Link on Your Instagram Bio so that you can promote it to A Specific Audience on Instagram.

STEP 12:

Assuming The Giftcard to The Fast Food Joint You Chose is "Chipotle". Then, you can search for the official page of "Chipotle" on Instagram so that you can have easy access to the people that Follow and Like "Chipotle".

STEP 13:

Click on Any of Their Posts (Images). You'll have Access To The Thousands of People that Love Their Posts.

STEP 14:

Reachout To The Accounts of People with A Content Greeting Them and Informing Them of The Benefit of Your Offer.

STEP 15:

To Automate The Entire Process of Reaching out to people on Instagram so that you don't do it manually yourself, you can download the extension "DM bot for Instagram". Another option is to download "Phantom Buster". These Two Bots will help You send Unlimited Preset Messages to Many People on Instagram so that you don't do the entire process manually by yourself.

STEP 16:

Your Aim is to reach out to hundreds of people everyday. The Conversion rate of doing this is HIGH so People will Register Under Your Affiliate Link.

With this method, You can earn Atleast $100 Daily when you have Atleast 60 people clicking and registering for The Offer with your Affiliate Link.

Read More And Learn More SMART MONEY SOLUTION Tactics Using The Sensitization Weblink Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7514934/smart-money-solution-tactics

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Men Are The Best in Dealing with Demonic Ghanaians / What Is The Legit Way To Earn Money Online In Nigeria, Help A Brother Please / 14-year-old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.