Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Did God Create Satan? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create Satan? (1102 Views)

For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? / Why Did GOD Create Satan / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by Bacteriologist(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

I gave up on that lady a long time ago...

Nairaland Christians are on a different level of stupidity.

No one deserves to be this ignorant in this time and age.

But I was once in their shoes and I'm an ex-Christian today because someone didn't give up.

We simply cannot afford this level of stupidity to keep on thriving. It affects us all in the long run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by kingxsamz(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2020
mrZENographer:
"will you condemn me, that you may be righteous?

11Cast abroad the rage of your wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him... Then will I also confess unto thee ..."
Job 40:8

IMAGE MEME BELOW SHOWS JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.

Abeg don't let me start with you o.

It's only in Lord chosen where a blind man who was born blind will be healed, and then shown a color, only for the man to call the name of the color.
How did he know the color since he was born blind?

I wonder if they pay you for all these advertisements sef... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by kingxsamz(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Nairaland Christians are on a different level of stupidity.

No one deserves to be this ignorant in this time and age.

But I was once in their shoes and I'm an ex-Christian today because someone didn't give up.

We simply cannot afford this level of stupidity to keep on thriving. It affects us all in the long run.

Was once like her too, scared of asking questions, scared of questioning the beliefs I grew up to know, even though I knew some things seemed fishy...
Until I got pulled out of the hole of ignorance.
Hopefully she'll come back to her senses, all of them, one by one.
Because this same belief is one of the major problems in this country...
Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Satan and Jesus are both Christians creations, there is only one power in the world. That is why it is called a universe.. Whatever happens whether good or bad, it is God that is responsible.. Isaiah 45 :7,lamentations 3 :38....

What Christians refer to as Satan, that they stole from the Babylonian belief is Enlil, who is the God of the air or Lord wind.. He was NEVER independent of God but part of God... Never a dual opposite of God or even evil.. The Christian made him evil so they sell the idea of Jesus to the gullible masses..

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by Bacteriologist(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Was once like her too, scared of asking questions, scared of questioning the beliefs I grew up to know, even though I knew some things seemed fishy...
Until I got pulled out of the hole of ignorance.
Hopefully she'll come back to her senses, all of them, one by one.
Because this same belief is one of the major problems in this country...

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by mrZENographer: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Abeg don't let me start with you o.

It's only in Lord chosen where a blind man who was born blind will be healed, and then shown a color, only for the man to call the name of the color.
How did he know the color since he was born blind?

I wonder if they pay you for all these advertisements sef... Smh

I'm not paid. A 21 years old born crippled muslim I carried/backed to my church received his healing immediately the Pastor started praying for miracles.
I have witnessed several miracles before my eyes. So I wasn't paid. Rather my G.O Daddy keeps begging us to bring sick people to church so that they can be healed. And as we do, God will bless us.

Your problem is you are very comfortable where/how you are. The day problem will trouble you, you will seek for a place of solution. And you will find it in the Lord's Chosen.

This woman below said she's a police woman and doesn't believe in miracles even though she had been hearing about The Lord's Chosen. But when her son developed problem that drugs could not heal, she decided to come to Chosen. And the miracle was instant.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by Jozzy4: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

I gave up on that lady a long time ago...

God didn't create Satan, God created a faithful angel who by his own desires made himself Satan. John 8:44 reports about Satan " he didn't stand firm in the truth " ... This proves he was once faithful and in truth. But didnt stand firm due to his own desires and made himself Satan.

Concerning your question on whether God knew thehavoc this creature of freewill will render . Let me make it clear to you that God though has the power to see the future doesn't use that power to foresee our freewill decisions .

A good example is in Genesis 23 when God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac as a check to see if he was faithful , Would you believe the place says after Abraham had passed, God replied saying " NOW I KNOW " you are faithful. ?? now I know , meaning Just now ...

That would be a lie if he had previewed his freewill decisions. He gave us freewill and doesn't in anyway tamper with our choices .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by kingxsamz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jozzy4:

God didn't create Satan, God created a faithful angel who by his own desires made himself Satan. John 8:44 reports about Satan " he didn't stand firm in the truth " ... This proves he was once faithful and in truth. But didnt stand firm due to his own desires and made himself Satan.

Concerning your question on whether God knew thehavoc this creature of freewill will render . Let me make it clear to you that God though has the power to see the future doesn't use that power to foresee our freewill decisions .

A good example is in Genesis 23 when God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac as a check to see if he was faithful , Would you believe the place says after Abraham had passed, God replied saying " NOW I KNOW " you are faithful. ?? now I know , meaning Just now ...

That would be a lie if he had previewed his freewill decisions. He gave us freewill and doesn't in anyway tamper with our choices .

Your other fellow believer said God didn't create lucifer.
And now you're saying God created lucifer.

Well religion of confusion I'm not surprised.

If God could know the outcome of his decisions, and decided not to, then whatever happens is his fault.
No wonder he has turned deaf ears to the cries of the innocent...
No wonder children keep dying.
No wonder earthquakes keeps destroying our lands.
No wonder a plane which conveys school children traveling home for holiday would crash... Because God has refused to know and prevent it.

I don't see the use of God then...
If he can prevent all these before they happen and choose not to because of Freewill which he created himself, then he's not a loving God, or a God worth worshipping.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by Brunicekid(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
alicestockings:
satan is part of the quaternity:

The father, the son, the holy spirit, the devil. God did not create satan, so much as satan is just another aspect of God.
There is definitely nothing like QUATERNITY... It's only TRINITY that exists.i.e. God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.

Satan was formerly one of the arch-angels of God .i. e. the Choirmaster in heaven, before he rebelled against God, and was cast down from Heaven. (Rev. 12: 7-11)
Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by Jozzy4: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Your other fellow believer said God didn't create lucifer.
And now you're saying God created lucifer.

Well religion of confusion I'm not surprised.

If God could know the outcome of his decisions, and decided not to, then whatever happens is his fault.
No wonder he has turned deaf ears to the cries of the innocent...
No wonder children keep dying.
No wonder earthquakes keeps destroying our lands.
No wonder a plane which conveys school children traveling home for holiday would crash... Because God has refused to know and prevent it.

I don't see the use of God then...
If he can prevent all these before they happen and choose not to because of Freewill which he created himself, then he's not a loving God, or a God worth worshipping.

So freewill is wrong is what you are saying ?

We should have been robotic ?

Meanwhile he already prepared a time when all the suffering presently in the world is going to a thing of the past ( Rev 21:3,4 )

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by alicestockings: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Brunicekid:
There is definitely nothing like QUATERNITY... It's only TRINITY that exists.i.e. God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.

Satan was formerly one of the arch-angels of God .i. e. the Choirmaster in heaven, before he rebelled against God, and was cast down from Heaven. (Rev. 12: 7-11)

Wrong. You are conflating the morningstar with satan. There is no biblical evidence to support this, only incredibly vague misappropriation used as post hoc justification for integrating a pagan cosmological duality into christianity. The morningstar is the king of Babylon, not an archangel or anything like that.

I guarantee you that most of your "knowledge" of this matter finds its origins in a book called "Paradise Lost", which for some bizarre reason has been passed around like it's holy scripture and not a work of fiction written for entertainment.

On top of that, the trinity is a false doctrine pushed by a dubious interpretation made by Tertrullian, and later defended by the eternal charlatan Thomas Aquinas. Perhaps you should spend more time reading the bible without bias, rather than listening to the interpretations of medieval scholars who corrupt scripture to suit their political goals.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by kingxsamz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jozzy4:

So freewill is wrong is what you are saying ?

We should have been robotic ?

Meanwhile he already prepared a time when all the suffering presently in the world is going to a thing of the past ( Rev 21:3,4 )

Yes.
We should have all been robots.
God should have made all humans in a way that they won't disobey him.
The idea itself is dumb.
Punishing people for something you gave them the ability to do.
It's like giving a child a knife to play with, and then the baby hurts you with it, only for you to punish the child.
The whole idea of the God thing is dumb no matter how you look at it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by MuttleyLaff: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
kingxsamz:
Yes.
The idea itself is dumb.
It's like giving a child a knife to play with, and then the baby hurts you with it, only for you to punish the child.
God truly gave them the ability to exercise freewill but not that the freewill be abused, misused or disused. It is not punishment but is causality, lol.

Hmm, let me think of something so trivial. Yeah, male nipples. That would do it. Why dont you start with creating from scratch, a pair of male nipples, to show how as smart as God you are and to show how not dumb you look.
Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by Jozzy4: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yes.

The idea itself is dumb.

That makes us machines, toys in his hands ... That's not sensible .

Freewill is not dumb, you need to think deep .. You are talking about Satan misusing his freewill, forgetting there are millions of other angels that didn't . Who stayed Loyal and offered assistance to humans. Among humans we have good hearted people that have stayed true and loyal .

Psalm 37:9-11 says soon the wicked will be no more, and the righteous will possess the earth

It's a prophecy.
Re: Why Did God Create Satan? by heartbraker(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2020
peggywebbs:

Well, if you really were intelligent you will understand what the bible means about God sacrificing his own son.

Let's just use Nigeria as a case study. When someone comes out to challenge the government, see what happens.

Jesus came to the earth to tell the world he is the King and that there is a father in heaven that is supreme. What do you expect people to do to him.

God knew that the world was wicked and would not accept such news. Jesus said I would go ahead and let them know the truth so many can be saved.

Now that's called sacrifice. They both knew that Jesus would be killed by the evil people on the earth when he declared his message but the good news had to be spread. Now, that shows how much God loves us. He, knew the price Jesus would pay for saving us but he still hoped that we would change.

Now, when you read your bible, try and think of what happens today in the world. It's exactly the same thing. You just choose to interpret it differently.

ase loun so, DAT means he's not omniscient? Because he suppose knw all dis b4, na rubbish u dey talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Prepare To Bury Pastor Oyedepo’s Stepmother. / Can A Christian Drink An Alcoholic Drink? / All You Need To Know About Charms /juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.