Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) (9560 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment / Almost All Nigerian Women Footballers Are Lesbians & Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Greystone: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Yes is very true
They was this banker that approached me one tym inside school
She was ready to pay all ma bills.....
Guy I tear run
She was always talking abt my shape,,,,, and every oda thing.....initially I tot she was joking.....
I blocked her in every social platform....
And the most annoying thing is that she's very very very beautiful.. Like she's a goddess....anoda shocker she was even married with two kids...
Ike gwuru.....

Back in my service year, there was this tall beautiful married chocolate complexioned hausa babe in my batch.

Despite the fact she was married with a child, she used to behave seductively eg. Allowing her bra strap to hang down, wear low cut dresses that showed off her cleavage, very tight dresses that showed off her curves, etc...so u can imagine how guys wer drooling over her.

I had a corper friend (lady) from the north who shocked me wen she said that the babe is a lesbian and had been disturbing her for sex. shocked
I no believe till one day my lady friend told me to observe them together.

The lesbo corper sat beside her some time later at the back of the lecture hall and as it was getting dark, i saw the girl put her hand under my friend's tshirt to handle her breasts while looking around to make sure no one was watching.

I was in shock shocked

5 Likes

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by NextD18: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:

Ofcourse from my Username you should know my name is Nneka. It's not hidden
Try harder
Lmao! You never can tell. What if I really saw your real pictures from somewhere and fell inlove. cool

You don't need to doubt me, having your pictures. smiley
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nn3muka(f): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

Lmao! You never can tell. What if I really saw your real pictures from somewhere and fell inlove. cool

You don't need to doubt me, having your pictures. smiley
Just 4 Nairalanders know how I look. If you post any of my pictures that means I know you personally and will attack you offline.

Three are good friends while the third person was an avoidable mistake and the only person that can pull this stunt.

Happy Sunday Donstan and enjoy your day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Greystone: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Olivegreen:
This shouldn't call for argument.

Lets make Homosexuality legal, then we can just seat back and watch how many lesbians will come out of the closet.

It's not hard. smiley

My problem isn't with lesbians. They can kiss and smoosh themselves till they r tired.

It's those gay guys that find men's ass appealing that i can't stand angry

[s]I was almost raped in my sec school and again in the university.[/s]

5 Likes

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by NextD18: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:

Just 4 Nairalanders know how I look. If you post any of my pictures that means I know you personally and will attack you offline.

Three are good friends while the third person was an avoidable mistake and the only person that can pull this stunt.

Happy Sunday Donstan and enjoy your day
Just small tinini play, she has started forming attacker and egede queen of Vikings.

Is that how to treat a crush tongue

8 Likes

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2020
FirstbornWds:
Somehow, I think most females have a tendency to being bi-sexuals. They know they are attractive and as such, they want to explore their bodies more and just like someone rightly said, they are more likely to handle emotions better, both in good and bad times to soothe their advantage.

Na small touchy-touchy them need

No be lie. If I was a woman, I would have been a lesbian; 100% certain. I like the female body.

5 Likes

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nn3muka(f): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

Just small tinini play, she has started forming attacker and egede queen of Vikings.

Is that how to treat a crush tongue

Lol
You want to give me HBP grin grin
Pls stop the rough play abeg

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Yes is very true
Guy I tear run
She was always talking abt my shape,,,,, and every oda thing.....initially I tot she was joking.....
And the most annoying thing is that she's very very very beautiful.. Like she's a goddess....anoda shocker she was even married with two kids...
Ike gwuru.....

You noticed @bolded. (3 complete veries sef; very very very) Lol. Women always have the tendency even when they say they don't.

Just for comparative analysis, if I (or any other heterosexual male) was approached by a homosexual male, I would never ever in a quintillion centuries conceive of saying;

"he was very very very handsome... like he's a god".

By the way, why was it 'most annoying' that she was beautiful (very very very)? Were you tempted?

10 Likes

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by galadima77(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Stanweezy:
Contact OstracoNG for steady power supply, our solar hybrid solution powers all your loads, be it school, office or factory. Lesbians needs power too to fire on.

hahahahahaha
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by NextD18: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:

Lol
You want to give me HBP grin grin
Pls stop the rough play abeg
Lmao! grin......Hbp? Hehe!

Just allow a crush rough play you small. tongue cool
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You noticed @bolded. (3 complete veries sef; very very very) Lol. Women always have the tendency even when they say they don't.

Just for comparative analysis, if I (or any other heterosexual male) was approached by a homosexual male, I would never ever in a quintillion centuries conceive of saying;

By the way, why was it 'most annoying' that she was beautiful (very very very)? Were you tempted?
yes she was
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Phenomenal16(f): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

..God forbid..I wasn't tempted...I was wondering y she's a lesbo
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Greystone:

The lesbo corper sat beside her some time later at the back of the lecture hall and as it was getting dark, i saw the girl put her hand under my friend's tshirt to handle her breasts while looking around to make sure no one was watching.

I was in shock shocked
She's enjoying the touch and will probably later give in
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by mayorkay1996(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
I believe experience is d best teacher..she's surely involved in it too.
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you are a good waitier or waitress and reside in Lagos , chat me up asap check my signature and call me for more details
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by DavidEsq(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:

Ok
You can keep it
Make una come o! Dem dey here o
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Ashjane(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
lipsrsealed
Phenomenal16:
Yes is very true
Guy I tear run
Ike gwuru.....
lipsrsealed
Phenomenal16:
Yes is very true
Guy I tear run
Ike gwuru.....
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by FirstbornWds: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

No be lie. If I was a woman, I would have been a lesbian; 100% certain. I like the female body.

You go like woman as I day see you
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Adgideon(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
So also you
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
FirstbornWds:

You go like woman as I day see you

Of course. Which man doesn't?

But only their bodies. Their minds? Not so much. In all the countries I've stayed or visited, I have only met a handful of women whose minds I like. I got married to one of them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Honestly I won't really blame those women cuz most men don't know how to please women sexually.

They think it's to knack for 3mins and be forming hulk hogan when the girl never even reach anywhere.

I just tire

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by snitchbitch: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yes , they love themselves more than they love men, and its sisterhood is a small letter g god that women worship, you can play with women, but don't play with their "god". The sisterhood. They rally around it guard it and protect it at all costs.

Nothing must happen to the sisterhood, it is the ultimate of their sexual and marital life, at hotels, you will see young girls being controlled by one old bitch, she is their leader, cherisher and sustainer, what ever she dictates are what they execute.

At home you will see young ladies controlled by an old grandma, she will teach them how to care for their babies, how to fxck their husbands at night, how to seduce him and so on.

The sisterhood has immensely contributed to the development of our society both positively and negatively, however, the negative trends are having an upsurge recently. "the sisterhood"

The quality of their leader in the sisterhood will dictate the type of behaviour or character that they will all exhibit in the sisterhood. If she is wayward and a street fighter, then we will have an army of Jackie chan, jet li, van dammed and Arnold Schwarzeneggers. However if she is calm and cold blooded, they will be very meek and gentle. But what do we have now in our society, slay mammas and oloshos, yahoo yahoo guys and politicians, nobody robbed us, we reaped what we planted!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by scoundrel(f): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Somebody will come, dump misinformation and run away. Lol. Sadly, the situation is as bad on Reddit as it is here.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by snitchbitch: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
The truth bites!!!
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by culf: 1:35am On Mar 09, 2020
I don't know about the statistics but most Nigerian women have lez tendencies and its becoming more pronounce.

one told me how a married woman was wooing her in abuja.
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by culf: 1:40am On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Nn3muka post=87262350][/quote]

better lie. they are other ways of given her better satisfaction.
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by culf: 1:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Olivegreen:
This shouldn't call for argument.

Lets make Homosexuality legal, then we can just seat back and watch how many lesbians will come out of the closet.

It's not hard. smiley

still, most of them won't come out. Majority are married and cultural factor is also there

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by culf: 1:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Ardar:
Honestly I won't really blame those women cuz most men don't know how to please women sexually.

They think it's to knack for 3mins and be forming hulk hogan when the girl never even reach anywhere.

I just tire

what stop you from telling him how you wants it. a cheater will cheat no matter what.

4 Likes

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by culf: 1:47am On Mar 09, 2020
scoundrel:
Somebody will come, dump misinformation and run away. Lol. Sadly, the situation is as bad on Reddit as it is here.

she actually may not be too far from the truth
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by scoundrel(f): 2:35am On Mar 09, 2020
culf:

she actually may not be too far from the truth
...and your scientific proof lies where?
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by culf: 2:54am On Mar 09, 2020
scoundrel:
...and your scientific proof lies where?

women that have been wooed. Intact, i''m suspecting my neighbours...

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by scoundrel(f): 3:43am On Mar 09, 2020
culf:

women that have been wooed. Intact, i''m suspecting my neighbours...
Hehehehe. I guess cancers were cured on hunches and not proper scientific research then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hmm / Meet The 15 Years Old Africa Girl With The Biggest Endowment In Nigeria (photos) / How Do I Propose To A Girl Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.