Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) (9541 Views)

Almost All Nigerian Women Footballers Are Lesbians & Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Katier00(f): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2020
snitchbitch:
Yes , they love themselves more than they love men, and its sisterhood is a small letter g god that women worship, you can play with women, but don't play with their "god". The sisterhood. They rally around it guard it and protect it at all costs.

Nothing must happen to the sisterhood, it is the ultimate of their sexual and marital life, at hotels, you will see young girls being controlled by one old bitch, she is their leader, cherisher and sustainer, what ever she dictates are what they execute.

At home you will see young ladies controlled by an old grandma, she will teach them how to care for their babies, how to fxck their husbands at night, how to seduce him and so on.

The sisterhood has immensely contributed to the development of our society both positively and negatively, however, the negative trends are having an upsurge recently. "the sisterhood"

The quality of their leader in the sisterhood will dictate the type of behaviour or character that they will all exhibit in the sisterhood. If she is wayward and a street fighter, then we will have an army of Jackie chan, jet li, van dammed and Arnold Schwarzeneggers. However if she is calm and cold blooded, they will be very meek and gentle. But what do we have now in our society, slay mammas and oloshos, yahoo yahoo guys and politicians, nobody robbed us, we reaped what we planted!!!!
what are you saying please
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Bellotelli: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Totally true.. I've dated a couple of girls who told me they av done the lesbian stuff before. I know they are still into it.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Problemkid1: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Lol she's 100 percent right. But she made a mistake by putting it "80" percernt instead of 95. I still remember when I created a lesbian account. Could you imagine that almost all my female friends on Facebook are asking of my number, location so that we can hook up for sex. I still have some screenshots with me sef. Some of them even sent me there nudes grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by chinedumo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
scoundrel:
Somebody will come, dump misinformation and run away. Lol. Sadly, the situation is as bad on Reddit as it is here.

So you disagree.
A topic like this needs fe ale input.
Maybe a counter stats "80of males are Homo"
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Problemkid1:
Lol she's 100 percent right. But she made a mistake by putting it "80" percernt instead of 95. I still remember when I created a lesbian account. Could you imagine that almost all my female friends on Facebook are asking of my number, location so that we can hook up for sex. I still have some screenshots with me sef. Some of them even sent me there nudes grin grin

Take it easy and be lying oga.

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by newman0017(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bu Bu see wetin you cause now... Ehen grin grin
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by SisterFire(f): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Nn3muka post=87262350][/quote]... Espiacially rubbing hugelabias , I can go on 5 climaxes in an hour...

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by scoundrel(f): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
chinedumo:

So you disagree.
A topic like this needs fe ale input.
Maybe a counter stats "80of males are Homo"
Jobless Nairaland females are ever ready to pen that. Sadly I am not one of them.
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by manGODDED: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
My only objections to the title of the op are the word "Nigerian", and the (I feel) understated statistic.
true. Women generally have bi tendencies not just Nigerian women.
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Problemkid1: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ardar:

Take it easy and be lying oga.
see this one. Wetin I gain by lying to you. As a lady, go and create an female account and put lesbian as a statu. Come back later and apologized
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:22am On Mar 11, 2020
A young lady by the name Amara on Twitter, made some assumptions about t
he sexually of Nigerian women online. Stating most are lesbians held back by the country. What do you think?

She Has "Dick Sucking" Lips grin
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ardar:
Honestly I won't really blame those women cuz most men don't know how to please women sexually.

They think it's to knack for 3mins and be forming hulk hogan when the girl never even reach anywhere.

I just tire

I feel you Dear

But in the end Divk is sweeter than Love Machine

You just have to find one that you can manipulate to thrust you the way you want
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
SisterFire:
... Espiacially rubbing hugelabias , I can go on 5 climaxes in an hour...

Wowsome

But it feels better if someone does it on you (I am writing from experience)
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by SisterFire(f): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Wowsome

But it feels better if someone does it on you (I am writing from experience)
...Are you writing a book
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Finnese001: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
funny but true
even my current gf is bi but I love am like that
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
SisterFire:
...Are you writing a book
Not yet but I'm considering it in the nearest future
Why do you ask
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by culf: 1:01am On Mar 13, 2020
scoundrel:

Hehehehe. I guess cancers were cured on hunches and not proper scientific research then.

you're looking for proof abi?
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by scoundrel(f): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2020
culf:

you're looking for proof abi?
No, I’m not. You can win a Nobel prize based on a guess.
Re: 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) by culf: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
scoundrel:

No, I’m not. You can win a Nobel prize based on a guess.

And close friends that had experiences is not enough evidence abi? Pls keep your noblel prize award, Who e help?

Experience is best teacher and i'm happy you're a Lady; finito!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? / Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.