Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Best Sex Positions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Sex Positions (7016 Views)

Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Which Of The Top 3 Trendy Missionary Sex Positions Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Sex Positions by Olayz8: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2020
Best Sex��Positions to Improve Your Sex��Life (18+)

Below are sex positions you could use to Bleep�her untill she�says, wait lemme remove my wig� & until he�says, wait let my dick� rest small or wait my legs are shaking!!! Nonsense����
The first sex position we'll be talking about is 1.The Viennese Oyster

This is mind blowing� & joy overflow�� Here, your woman should place her ankles behind her head while you the man should hold them there as you dig�deep into her pussy�
Re: Best Sex Positions by Olayz8: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2020
: 1.The Viennese Oyster

This is mind blowing� & joy overflow�� Here, your woman should place her ankles behind her head while you the man should hold them there as you dig�deep into her pussy�

You can know more about sex positions while you add this number 09060794138

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Sex Positions by Olayz8: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2020

Re: Best Sex Positions by Lamanii22(f): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Olayz8:
Best Sex��Positions to Improve Your Sex��Life (18+)

Below are sex positions you could use to Bleep�her untill she�says, wait lemme remove my wig� & until he�says, wait let my dick� rest small or wait my legs are shaking!!! Nonsense����
The first sex position we'll be talking about is 1.The Viennese Oyster

Diagrams lol... Cause I can't decipher how a woman would place her ankles behind her head lol

1 Like

Re: Best Sex Positions by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

Diagrams lol... Cause I can't decipher how a woman would place her ankles behind her head lol

It's possible if she's flexible or madly in love with the dick
Re: Best Sex Positions by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Best Sex Positions by Lamanii22(f): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
kelvinrhs:

It's possible if she's flexible or madly in love with the dick

Maddo

1 Like

Re: Best Sex Positions by shaoliny(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Good slimy girl will do this time and time again I want such girl just signify and you will not regret it
Re: Best Sex Positions by SmallmebigGod: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

Maddo
No big deal. They do it all the time . they don't even feel it, the pleasure superceeds whatever pain
Re: Best Sex Positions by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I am a young guy with a 8 inch big dick and I am seeking a Older woman in Benin environment

I know lots and lots of exciting se* positions and I last long in the oza room

Who cares if you have 10.1 inches?
A young guy should be building his future not destroying it

7 Likes

Re: Best Sex Positions by Sayboy: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2020
Confused about how to move ahead in your career?

Let's help you through your career, turnaround your disappointment and land an offer.

Schedule your appointment, take your career to the next level

Drop a message on 08080939463

Re: Best Sex Positions by Unfortunate(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2020
Im a one minutes man.

1 Like

Re: Best Sex Positions by Edyice: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Olayz8:
: 1.The Viennese Oyster

You can know more about sex positions while you add this number 09060794138

Yeah scrap the bottom pot grin
Re: Best Sex Positions by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2020
OrestesDante:

Who cares if you have 10.1 inches?
A young guy should be building his future not destroying it
I don't want to quote you but i have to clarify that everyone has their own wants and needs and everyone deserves to be happy

Older women make me happy �
Re: Best Sex Positions by khia: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I am a young guy with a 8 inch big dick and I am seeking a Older woman in Benin environment

I know lots and lots of exciting se* positions and I last long in the oza room

How old are you and are you pimping yourself to older women? angry Oh, I still didn't receive it but all is well.

(1) (Reply)

Attempt This / See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos) / I Asked My Dad How I Was Born.....see What He Told Me (hot Photo 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.