Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Are Men Happier Than Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Happier Than Women? (2248 Views)

What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Happier Than Women? by munyasia(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2006
men are just happier people.what do you expect from such simple creatures?your name stays put, the garage is all yours,wedding plans take care of themselves,chocolate is just another snack,you can be president,you can never be pregnant,you can wear a white T-shirt tom water park.men are happier becoz car mechanics tell you the truth,the world is your urinal,yuo never have to drive to another petrol station toilet becoz this one is too dirty,same workmore pay.
wrinkles add character,people never stare at your chest when you are talking to them.
MORE THAN ENOUGH.
Your underwear is sh 150 for a three-pack
you can do christmas shoping for 25 relatives on december 24 in 25 minutes
ladies what are ur opinions?
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by layi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2006
U'ld change your mind when u find out men are always the one doing the toasting and usually face rejection.
Men get snobbed in a job interview if ther is a pretty lady competing.
Men have to always open the doors, pull out the chair and walk on the left side of the road (apparent danger) just to protect women.
Men have to work the heads off just to earn a living anf take care of the family.
Men have to be the ones working out (in-out-in) in sex while the ladies just enjoys it.
Men are the ones who have to beg for the children love while they naturally cling to their mum (dem no know say nite duty no easy).
Men are the ones who have to work so hard to earn a living while a lady gets picked by a richman and live happily ever after...men are the ones who.in fact i'll be back.
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by dejiolowe: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2006
men r happier, simple!
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by weev(f): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2006
man or woman the biggest factor in personal happiness is the relationship you are in, gentleman if u is so sure men are happier is it because u have never made a woman happy. i for one am an incredibly happy woman. grin grin
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by munyasia(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2006
look at this one,
-new shoes don't cu,blister or mangle your feet.you have one mood all the time.
-phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
-a five-day vacation requires only one suitcase
-you get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtness
-if someone forgets to invite you,he or she can still be your friend.
-you are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
-everything on your face stays its original colour.
-the same hairstyle lasts for years
-you only have shave your face and neck
-you can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife
-you don't freak out when you go to a party and see another man wearing the same shirt,instead you become buddies.

OVER TO YOU GUYS AND LADIES

1 Like

Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Free(f): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2006
am a female , but i got to say that man are happier
i dont know women we just keep to much things boiled inside
and u cant be happy like that
am i right??
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by disney(f): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2006
Na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooooo, una funny o for this site.

Well, l think both sexes are happy in their own way. Case closed. smiley
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by mmomi(f): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2006
*No man is an Island*

That's why GOD made them male and female. Both have their shortcomings so that one would lift the other.
But if you ask me-I am very proud to be a woman.
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2006
women are happier!!!!!!
we get all the pampering from the men
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
we get all the proposals from the guys
we get all the care and love from the men
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
we get all the attention from the guys
but the guys, what do they get?
they get all the rejection n haertbreaks!!!1
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Efani(m): 4:20am On Aug 13, 2006
i think men are happier
women tend to fake theirs
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by macalurs(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2007
Despite my tendency to lean in favor of the male sex, happiness logicaly remains a relative term. In it's own light, a mad man is happy. We act, like we think. Since people think differently, then acts to induce happiness is bound to vary for different individuals.

However, if a poll were to be taken on "How many women have ever wished they were male" and vice-versa, it would be expected that more women than men would have (at some point) wished to be an opposite sex.
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by tutuola: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2009
me thinks ladies harbor too much anger & resentment.
men happy most of the time.
its funny cause woman is woman's own worst enemy
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Nijasingh: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2009
Men are happier as women are too nice to make us unhappy!!
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2009
I think both are happy, it also depend on individuals what he/she define happiness to be to him/her, alot of gals will wish to come back as a man in their next life but that does not mean they are not as gals, bisically both are happy.
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by tpia6: 4:05am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 24, 2011
Nijasingh:

Men are happier as women are too nice to make us unhappy!!

Amen. I claim this for all the women in my life in Jesus name.
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by ShyOne(f): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2011
layi:

U'ld change your mind when u find out men are always the one doing the toasting and usually face rejection.
1) Men get snobbed in a job interview if ther is a pretty lady competing.
2) Men have to always open the doors, pull out the chair and walk on the left side of the road (apparent danger) just to protect women.
3) Men have to work the heads off just to earn a living anf take care of the family.
4) Men have to be the ones working out (in-out-in) in sex while the ladies just enjoys it. Men are the ones who have to beg for the children love while they naturally cling to their mum (dem no know say nite duty no easy).
5) Men are the ones who have to work so hard to earn a living while a lady gets picked by a richman and live happily ever after, men are the ones who.in fact i'll be back.

I'm sorry but in the U.S. - NONE OF THE ABOVE APPLIES

1) Men rule the U.S. - so usually a man will get the job before a woman - pretty or ugly
2) Men 40 and under don't open the door, walk on the left side of the road or pull out the chair of the woman and if you see them do it - everyone turns in awe because that is a common practice with the older generation, not the younger
3) It's uncommon for a woman to stay home and not work - the normal practice is to see both men and women - everyone in the house working together to pay the bills
- black, white, green, yellow
4) Sex - in the U.S. - if you are a woman and you are just laying and enjoying the sex - the man will eventually replace you with a woman that will perform - YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT
5) 10-20% OF THE POPULATION IS RICH - the rest are poor and middle class and lower middle class and upper middle class - there are very few rich men left to marry.
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by ShyOne(f): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2011
@ munyasia

I completely agree with you.
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by born2boink(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2011
Men are happier, you will not have worry about carrying BIG BELLE for 9 months, You will not have to worry about abortion dealt of failure to have a child if you bleep unprotected too much, you will not have to worry about thousand of trouser in one cupboard.You will not have to worry about baby sucking and biting your nipppleshead.Men own most houses in world, drive away more woman to the street after bleeping them,have no problem with toasting because we have enough ashewo out there who are ready for just 500, you cannot detect how bad a manliness it but can detect how bad a kitty is when she bleep tooooooooooooo Much, MEN I LOVE BEING MAN
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by 190: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2011
born2fuck:

[size=14pt]Men are happier, you will not have worry about carrying BIG BELLE for 9 months, You will not have to worry about abortion dealt of failure to have a child if you bleep unprotected too much, you will not have to worry about thousand of trouser in one cupboard.You will not have to worry about baby sucking and biting your nipppleshead.Men own most houses in world, drive away more woman to the street after bleeping them,have no problem with toasting because we have enough ashewo out there who are ready for just 500, you cannot detect how bad a manliness it but can detect how bad a kitty is when she bleep tooooooooooooo Much, MEN I LOVE BEING MAN[/size]

If there is no mention of ashawo then it's not for wale, star
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by MOBO444(f): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2011
Men areb happier and she one has made good point.
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by 190: 12:59am On Jan 25, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Dsense(m): 1:20am On Jan 25, 2011
OP.
Women are happier grin
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Phate07(m): 1:33am On Jan 25, 2011

Am happier. undecided
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Dsense(m): 1:34am On Jan 25, 2011
^^Then you must be a woman undecided
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Phate07(m): 2:40am On Jan 25, 2011

Am blessed, to always be above every shit that goes on around me. So am happier. cool
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Dsense(m): 3:17am On Jan 25, 2011
You yourself is pooo grin grin grin
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Phate07(m): 3:36am On Jan 25, 2011

Sharrap your mouth there. angry
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Dsense(m): 3:51am On Jan 25, 2011
Ok Mr poo grin
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by harakiri(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2011
Men are happier than women. Men lead happier lives before women come along. Any married man who claims to be happy is a bloody liar. Catch him when he's a lil tipsy and you'll think he's ready to commit suicide any moment due to the grief and unhappiness caused by his wife.
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by Muktar05(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2011
I can see that you are discouraging us to get married. Y
Re: Are Men Happier Than Women? by MrCork17: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<< Very happy angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Their Request / Influenced By My Friends And Now I'm Just Like Them :( / Zipper Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.