Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Me I Like Skin To Skin; My Sister Set Me Up. I'm Pregnant For Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me I Like Skin To Skin; My Sister Set Me Up. I'm Pregnant For Her Husband (751 Views)

Babe SO Fine You could use her skin To Dip Bread / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me I Like Skin To Skin; My Sister Set Me Up. I'm Pregnant For Her Husband by OsmanH163(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
My sister set me up. Am pregnant for my sisters husband

Good afternoon Sometimes in 2018 I moved in with my sister and her husband place. My sister beg and beg me to come and stay. She said I can go out as I like.

She will give me all her hairs and bags. Anytime I want to leave she will beg me to stay. I notice she will say I should sit on her husband Laps.

She will say I should go and give her husband food in the room. When I enter he will he wearing boxers alone.

Her husband started making moves on me and I tried to tell her but she will interrupt me.

I fell for him and we started having sex in 2019. I notice he wants unprotected sex.

Me I like skin skin to but I use to give him condoms. He will say No. then another thing. I notice my sister will be monitoring my period.

Her husband will say I should not take..READ MORE..
Re: Me I Like Skin To Skin; My Sister Set Me Up. I'm Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyiboman69: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Me I Like Skin To Skin; My Sister Set Me Up. I'm Pregnant For Her Husband by xamuel17(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lies from the pit of Hell..
we won't click on ur blog..thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Me I Like Skin To Skin; My Sister Set Me Up. I'm Pregnant For Her Husband by donbachi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
The only beneficiary here,are ur parents...too many grandchildren.

(1) (Reply)

Some Women In A Relationship Are Corporate Beggars. / Why Africa Should Be A Testing Ground For Coronavirus / Sad! Woman Burns Her Husband Inside His Car ( Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.