Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,499 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. (20282 Views)

Omo-Onile Signing Fees In Lagos / Omo Onile In Lagos State: Share Your Experiences / Land Grabbers (Omo Onile) Storm Idimu, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by MariamAlheri: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
LONGPREEK:
that is why i am opting for buying already built houses in estates

Yes, this is the best.

You can contact me on 08069506169, I sell lands and already built houses within estates. Crazy discounts available also.

Now is the best time to buy lands. You buy and wait, you don't wait and buy.

#AdronHomes #UnlimitedVictory
Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by MariamAlheri: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
NACE13:
Those rogues are something else. This is why I am scared to building a house in Lagos/Ogun state. Imagine budgeting 5million for a 4-5 bedroom bungalow but end up paying more than that because of these children of the under world.

It has become so bad that it is now seen as a norm. A certain man was chased out of his land because he called the police on them and he was threatened to be killed if he ever came near his land. That was how the house was re-sold to another woman.

That's why partnering with us at Adron Homes and Properties is the best. You will buy your land and build on it and live inside the building without any omo-nile disturbsnces. Nobody will disturb you from start of the project to the finishing.

Why not contact me on 08069506169 for more information (call/WhatsApp).

We have beautiful estates still selling in Ogun and Lagos states, Abuja and Ibadan too. A trial will convince you.

Crazy discounts currently available, don't miss out!!!

Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by MariamAlheri: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Sincerely, the experience I had with them on my site in Ikorudo, Igbogbo Oreita road is really affecting me on how I regard Yoruba people....

Sorry to say but all I could see in the is laziness, dirty and fetish diabolic selfish uneducated set of hooligans whose duties are to just steal from people especially when they meet Omo IBO..u

If your client has bought land from reputable real estate companies like ours Adron Homes and Properties, he won't have faced all these oppression and extortions.

Buy lands and houses from us at Adron Homes and Properties, 08069506169 is my contact for more information and site inspection.

We have crazy discounts available now.

Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by MariamAlheri: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
omakay:
That is why i will buy lands or buildings from property developers.

Its like these developers have done the work in bulk already.

Of course, you get charged for that stress as part of your purchase cost but i think i like it that way.

A lot of estates are springing up nowadays and i have not heard of omo-oniles tampering with real-estate there.

I know some people will come up with 'i want to build my house myself and be in full control of the design' gist.

But that reason is the cause of this omo-onile menace we are having in the society.

At the end of the day, it is just a house and these property developers must have come up with the best design which will suit most minds.

If a lot of Nigerians tow this line, i believe these guys will have less people to harass.

You've said it all, thank you so much!

Please, you can patronize me too. I sell lands and houses within estates. #AdronHomes

Crazy discounts available now, call/WhatsApp 08069506169 for more information.

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by favour32(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oba try well well for Benin,Edo state, wey e stop dis omo-onile nonsense.As young men, mostly illiterate boys nor wan do anything but to depend on hand out from people who wan develop their lands.
Delta State government try well well.
Any so called omo-onile wey dem catch for Delta state na correctional center e go rest for sometime..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga stop this nonsense, you should be mature with your typing and don't involve sentiment. Omonile is a menace in Lagos that the government should look into. Oh you think only the yorubas are Omonile right? Come to mushin, I will show you Nnamdi, chukwudi, and all type of di's that are Omonile.

Even the yorubas suffers more than any other tribe

Hmmmm I don't know how I was not mature with what saying the experience I had,....I had the experience with Yoruba youths and elders and not with Chukwudi or Nnamdi.....

Besides I mentioned some lazy Yoruba people just like we have lazy Igbos or hausas people because I have several Yoruba friends who are Professors and what have you, even a fellow Architect here in the east so why saying am not being mature?.....

I just wrote my experience and I said it affected the way I see Yoruba people , not the way Yoruba entirely is....

Don't know Yoruba people are also affected pls....
It Was just a sad scenario to me....I have never seen such since my years of experience in building construction.....

What I normally see in most areas is just Youth development levy that you must pay before purchasing your land,...

And nobody will disturb you again but to pay at every stage of construction is bullshit and criminal of them

Yoruba people, sorry if I crossed the Rubicon of understanding and respect.....

Am not a tribal bigotry or whoever I was mentioned above ....we learn everyday I guess

1 Like

Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Hmmmm I don't know how I was not mature with what saying the experience I had,....I had the experience with Yoruba youths and elders and not with Chukwudi or Nnamdi.....

Besides I mentioned some lazy Yoruba people just like we have lazy Igbos or hausas people because I have several Yoruba friends who are Professors and what have you, even a fellow Architect here in the east so why saying am not being mature?.....

I just wrote my experience and I said it affected the way I see Yoruba people , not the way Yoruba entirely is....

Don't know Yoruba people are also affected pls....
It Was just a sad scenario to me....I have never seen such since my years of experience in building construction.....

What I normally see in most areas is just Youth development levy that you must pay before purchasing your land,...

And nobody will disturb you again but to pay at every stage of construction is bullshit and criminal of them

Yoruba people, sorry if I crossed the Rubicon of understanding and respect.....

Am not a tribal bigotry or whoever I was mentioned above ....we learn everyday I guess
sorry I said that, my bad but the way you were laying emphasis on YORUBAS was not it.
No vex bro. This issue is a menace govt need to wade into.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
MariamAlheri:

If your client has bought land from reputable real estate companies like ours Adron Homes and Properties, he won't have faced all these oppression and extortions.

Buy lands and houses from us at Adron Homes and Properties, 08069506169 is my contact for more information and site inspection.

We have crazy discounts available now.

How will your real estate company stop such a thing pls?
Am interested .....even to get certificate of occupancy over there is another hell...they will dribble you until you lose appetite
Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
sorry I said that, my bad but the way you were laying emphasis on YORUBAS was not it.
No vex bro. This issue is a menace govt need to wade into.

Is cool bro, I will soon be going to Lagos for another construction,...

So it won't be a sad scenario again but an after experience .....
Do have a cool evening

1 Like

Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
MariamAlheri:

That's why partnering with us at Adron Homes and Properties is the best. You will buy your land and build on it and live inside the building without any omo-nile disturbsnces. Nobody will disturb you from start of the project to the finishing.

Why not contact me on 08069506169 for more information (call/WhatsApp).

We have beautiful estates still selling in Ogun and Lagos states, Abuja and Ibadan too. A trial will convince you.

Crazy discounts currently available, don't miss out!!!

How serious are you...or is this audio assurance ?....anyway when am ready I will contact you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by hinere(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
It is well
Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by MariamAlheri: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

How serious are you...or is this audio assurance ?....anyway when am ready I will contact you

Very very serious and 100% real. This isn't audio assurance, Adron Homes and Properties is 100% real. You can contact me anytime on 08069506169.

I'll be expecting your call or message sir. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by MariamAlheri: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

How will your real estate company stop such a thing pls?
Am interested .....even to get certificate of occupancy over there is another hell...they will dribble you until you lose appetite

Our company has bought off the Lands from all the families/land owners. Every member of the original owners of the land is settled from the biggest to the smallest person. All our estates are free from government acquisition and omonile disturbances. All our estates are fenced and gated, security all around.

You can ask around if there's ever been any omonile disturbances within any of Adron Estates. And we have most of our estates in the SW.

08069506169 is my contact. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Share Your Omo-onile (Landowner's Children) Experience. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
theenchanter:
the king will settle the overall leader, once the overall leader is settled, no wahala.

When some guys came later, i just called the leader and everything was settled, but I buy drinks for the guys sha and feego (500naira) exchanged hands when they said they can't go empty handed grin

Have you worked in Mushin before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASOKORO ROCKVILLA ESTATE GUZAPE, ABUJA. DON'T MISS IT! / Photos: Mansard Building In VI Lagos On Fire / Affordable House Wiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.