Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Warming Only For Those That Want Her To Love Him More.password To Any Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warming Only For Those That Want Her To Love Him More.password To Any Girl (291 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warming Only For Those That Want Her To Love Him More.password To Any Girl by Aydigital123(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
There are a few particular things that really annoy single, attractive women.

A woman can like everything about you, but if you do these things (or even just one of these things), it can destroy your chances of success with that particular woman.

Here are a few of the big things that single women REALLY hate:

#1- Giving Up Your Status In Exchange For Her Attention And Approval

If I had to describe the one single thing that both annoys women and destroys a guy's chances, it would be this. It has taken me a long time to see this particular pattern, but it's everywhere.

Men, in effect, say "Hi, I want your approval and attention. I'm willing to let YOU be the one who's in control... and let YOU call the shots... and do anything to please YOU... if you'll give me your attention and approval."

But the problem is that women don't want you to give up your status and "manliness." Women aren't attracted to men who act weak and tentative. Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval. THEY HATE IT!

Take a few minutes to think this one over, and maybe write down the ways that you make this mistake with women More importantly, think about how you're going to STOP DOING IT IMMEDIATELY.

In the meantime, on to the second thing women hate most about single guys:

#2- Being Needy, Clingy, And Insecure

When one person clings to another person psychologically, the person who is being clinged to resents and REJECTS the needy, clingy emotional parasite...This is WUSS behavior at its worst.

If a guy is on the phone with a girl he just met, and she says "Hey, I have to go," he might say "Aw, well... um... OK. Um, will you call me when you get home?"

Or let's say a guy and a girl are out on their first date, and they're walking around in a large Mall or store. Most guys will follow the woman everywhere, and not leave her side for a minute. If she wanders away, he'll come find her immediately.

He'll stay physically close to her, as if he's afraid she'll leave without him.

And an even worse example is a guy who is so emotionally insecure that he actually asks a woman to tell him that he's nice, fun, interesting, etc.

Women HATE this stuff.

It makes them shiver with and get bored depth inside of her.

It makes them want to RUN AWAY.

#3- Not Leading (Or Even Worse... Trying To Get HER To Lead)

Guess what... all women have WUSS-DAR. And one of the things that triggers a woman's wuss-dar is a man who "follows."

The real problem is that most women won't try to lead naturally. So you've got a situation where a man is trying to follow a woman who isn't leading. He's looking for little cues so he knows where to go and what to do... but he isn't getting them.

So what does he do? He asks for them! He says "So, I was thinking of maybe taking you to Olive Garden for dinner... how does that sound?"

Everything about the way he asks says to the woman "I'm trying to figure out what you want me to do... please help me know how you want me to act, where you want me to take you, and what you want me to say."

This is ATTRACTION DEATH! Men who don't lead, and even worse, try to get a woman to lead, annoy the living daylights out of single women. They HATE IT.

More of the tips...

Optional

If YOU enjoy the post you can join us and continue reading on my Facebook Group �

Link
https://m./575525659708663?view=permalink&id=575572569703972

shocked
Re: Warming Only For Those That Want Her To Love Him More.password To Any Girl by frankkydee(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Really?
Re: Warming Only For Those That Want Her To Love Him More.password To Any Girl by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ain't clicking. Nairalanders, we've evolved!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation Post / Types Of Peculiar Husbands Found In African Homes / Someone Pls Help Me With The Pdf Download Link Of This Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.