Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Adultery In The Blood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adultery In The Blood. (345 Views)

MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adultery In The Blood. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Many sexual partners in your youthful days is a doorway to adultery, and a plantation of "adultery in the blood". People give reasons for adultery, which may include: "he was not there for me, she is not respectful, he didn't care for me, she is not good in bed, he cheated first, she nags a lot, etc". But one of the causes of adultery is the taking in of many male private parts in the past, and the entering of many female private parts in the past. This leads to the inability to be satisfied with a partner, and the quest for variety. This is one of the causes of infidelity...
Re: Adultery In The Blood. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Simply lack of self_control. I know of virgins who went on a cheating spree after they were disvirgined.
The temptation to have extra_marital affairs is extremely strong, esp with the way everything sex related is now hyped. In our movies, magazines, etc.
Not yielding takes alot of strenght.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Working / [story]my Best Friend My Love 18+ / New Method Of Online Dating For Only Nigerians On Ehookup.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.