Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" (59247 Views)

Jumia Global And Shipped From Abroad - See What They Really Mean. / Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp / Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by hardbody: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
oyi1:
You Can Take Adamu Out From The Village

Buh You Can Never Take The Village Away From Adam.

Just Look @The Matching Outfit Of The Socks & Tie grin

Both colours are Transcorp. They headhunted me. Tony doesnt joke with colours of his subsidiary companies although he always dons red, the colour of power
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by Lovelyn451(f): 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
When u know where you're coming from, you'll know where you're heading to...you must touch the soil before you can germinate and grow. If bird fly fly flyooo, e must come down to pick food and drink water to get strength fly again. Every rich man knows this, only poor hustlers live in a foreign land from decade to decade without paying homage to their ancestral home, as they're making the money the city is taking it back, nothing to show for their hussle. Goan get blessing from your ancestors... grin
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by Onyekachi419(f): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
maklelemakukula:
must there be a "secret" behind everybody's success?
Yes
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by mrLj(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
englishmart:
What does it mean to be a village boy? Does residing in the village make you a village person?
In my village, there's steady light, free water, good road, good education system, yet I call my cousins village people. Meanwhile I get light at this my Abuja city twice in a week. Light comes as I leave for work and goes off once I return. No money, no water system. Terrible roads and very devious police officers. I will be moving to the village soon, and other villages, I want to become a multiple Village boy like you, sir.

its obvious that you stay in a village close to FCT
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by maklelemakukula(m): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by Mayflowa(m): 1:45am On Mar 10, 2020
Deola2020:
Yinmu,awon aspire to perspire to Maguire grin....yes,Obasanjo and his ilks found you from your local village without "belonging" and made you a transcorp boss...shebi we all come from Ibadan abi undecided

He got chevening scholarship to do a Master of Finance in UK. MSc. Finance is still a hot course till now. The scholarship is merit based. Once you have that knowledge and exposure, you can package yourself and collaborate with anyone. Guy, This is a self-made man.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:22am On Mar 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Good for you

But initially i thought the name "ozigbo" is from Edo state
Bini to be precise

I think i have to reduce my weed and alcohol

You sure have.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:22am On Mar 10, 2020
oyi1:

He looks like a Wolverhampton player!
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by KosiGee(m): 4:14am On Mar 10, 2020
Sunofgod:
See stockings......village boy

You are a proper village boy.

That is not called stockings.

The name is socks.

Pls don’t call that stockings again.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by englishmart(m): 4:59am On Mar 10, 2020
mrLj:

its obvious that you stay in a village close to FCT
My friend, I stay in FCT. From my place to Wuse, Berger, CBD, Secretariat, etc is just #100.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by Esteemval(f): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning everyone, please someone should subscribe for me, let me browse my course outline please, the lecturer didn't complete his lecture and exams is few days away. #1000 will go a long way, thanks and God bless you
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by dangotesmummy: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2020
oyi1:

at least he admitted to being a village boy.he did not come out to form one stupiid accent or claim he grew up in lekki or UK

He came out real and himself.this is what I respect and would prefer than one razz entity with indigenous accent be faking buttty when her accent,dress sense,aura and demeanor has given her out as a razz pako chic

N.b; i'm deliberately using the female gender because ladies especially butty wannabes that are actually village girls are mostly guilty of portraying a fake impression of themselves

Them plenty for nollywood Yoruba. you will see them when trying to speak a particular sentence in English or blow one grammar which is clearly not what they can handle, they'll be speaking in a funny way that gives them out as extremely razz village babes
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Sunofgod:
See stockings......village boy

only charlatans and mad people aspire to be governors in Nigeria
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by StFabulous(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2020
More Grace Sir
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by mrLj(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2020
englishmart:
My friend, I stay in FCT. From my place to Wuse, Berger, CBD, Secretariat, etc is just #100.

Hmmm, it's amazing sha, but I will suggest you parkout from that environment because almost everybody I know in abj, myself inclusive enjoy an average of 16 hours power usage monthly.

I believe you deserve same too.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by Onyekachi419(f): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by KarlMarxG: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
dawnomike:
You deserve some accolades grin
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by maklelemakukula(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by englishmart(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
mrLj:

Hmmm, it's amazing sha, but I will suggest you parkout from that environment because almost everybody I know in abj, myself inclusive enjoy an average of 16 hours power usage monthly.

I believe you deserve same too.
where do you stay?

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by MrGerald(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Good for you

But initially i thought the name "ozigbo" is from Edo state
Bini to be precise

I think i have to reduce my weed and alcohol
You're always mistaking Igbo names for Bini
Re: Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" by mrLj(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
englishmart:
where do you stay?

Life camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React / Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.