Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

A Female Roommate Needed At Yaba Area - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Roommate Needed At Yaba Area (434 Views)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Roommate Needed At Yaba Area by keenn: 1:03am On Mar 09, 2020
am mostly not around, and come back preety late at night except for weekends

İ discovered that most of yabatech students sleep outside, if you are a student in this school ı can share my apartment with you.

Free
Re: A Female Roommate Needed At Yaba Area by leetylee: 1:07am On Mar 09, 2020
Op why female?

FTC tho
Re: A Female Roommate Needed At Yaba Area by Ladylite: 1:13am On Mar 09, 2020
keenn:
am mostly not around, and come back preety late at night except for weekends

İ discovered that most of yabatech students sleep outside, if you are a student in this school ı can share my apartment with you.

Free

You really must be mentally low.

So after your last post of referral sex, you now have an idea for roommates abi. You just want her to be there so you can deceive her into sex.

If you reply me in defence then your guilt has exposed you. Men like you are total deceptive scccummm.
Re: A Female Roommate Needed At Yaba Area by keenn: 1:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

You really must be mentally low.

So after your last post of referral sex, you now have an idea for roommates abi. You just want her to be there so you can deceive her into sex.

If you reply me in defence then your guilt has exposed you. Men like you are total deceptive scccummm.

Never knew ı had a fan, and i hope u enjoy my storieş.

And am actually serious, the yabateck site thing is a sorry site. You need to see it, students sleeping outside

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Pervert And Peadophile / Nissan Quest 2003 Up For Grab For 400k / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.