Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug (61912 Views)

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by NOwazobia: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2020
Wow! So the name of germany currency is called kiss. I would love to have some also.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Ezmans: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2020
punisha:

Paedophile.g
Repent!
what did buhari do to oyedepo, read today punch
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Sijo01(f): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2020
The expression on his face is priceless.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by jimyjames(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2020
MhizJoyce:

You call this achievement? Take time bros

That's a wife of a prince

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by chosenwan1(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by JoseRaji(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, where is the KISS now... ?
I rushed in to catch a glimpse of the kissing moments.
Here I am still looking for it.

U see where LIES and INSINCERITY have kept us in this country.
This is the greatest fear the WHITE MAN harbours for the BLACK MAN..
Relax, the boy is only 16, and it was a kiss on the cheek. The videos are all over the internet.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Ostrogoth(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Please let's stop calling people born in the UK Nigerians. Its like calling aba made cloth Gucci just cos they want to tap into the Nigerian love for big name being.

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by manGODDED: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
I need his number. He is so so cute.
I'm cute too. I can give you me's number wink
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by tobstarizhia(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2020
my own is the UK is a country with 95% white population. why are most of the kids here black? it seems like a form of racial segregation. And the Brits always claim they're way ahead of America in race acceptance. Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Badooguy: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2020
To do what, you want to use him, abeg go and look for something to do, see the way you fine finished
Ladylite:

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Wickedtruths: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

With that your room that looks like a kiosk?

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by youngestgrad(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Franking:
Mtchew! How much is the hug worth? We dey talk hunger this one dey talk hug. Sai baba joor.
You dey talk hunger, you dey shout Sai Baba- the harbinger of your hunger issues.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by jesmond3945: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Megan markle had awaken to the reality people of colour face. I remember when she said she was a fly on the wall and that she never experienced racism only seeing her mum being called the n word. Now she has tasted and seen what racism looks like even from her own blood father. With this experience she has now embraced her black heritage as evidenced from the school pix.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by WildChild00(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
MMM

Olosho yanreee grin
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Lifestone(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2020
But why the wrap around hug from the Princess?
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by proclinician: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2020
GloShare:

So you can darken his bright future?

Lol guy u be savage. She go pour blackness and misery over the future and show is over for head boy.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by jesmond3945: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2020
tobstarizhia:
my own is the UK is a country with 95% white population. why are most of the kids here black? it seems like a form of racial segregation. And the Brits always claim they're way ahead of America in race acceptance. Nonsense and ingredients
my brother uk is the capital of segregation. You need to have a thick skin to live in a 100% white city. Megan has now embraced her black roots after her painful experience with the british media unlike in the past.

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by APCNig: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

He is 16 years. Female pedophile, stay off or risk jail.

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by manGODDED: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2020
tobstarizhia:
what are you yapping about?? Dont you see white kids there as much as the blacks? You blacks always find a way to play the race card.

2 Likes

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by EzeNdiAra: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by skukimania(f): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2020
Mymynd4u:
What's new in this, when I was 11 years, I kissed queen Elizabeth. 3 months later, I kissed Beyonce. A month after, I kissed Nicki Minaj. I don't get, what's so new abt this?

People I have kissed in my life, some even begged to kiss me

Queen Elizabeth
Beyonce
The whole Kardashians
Minaj
Rihanna
Omotola she begged to kiss me
Genevieve
Thay 18 years dt marry Ned nwoko too begged
Virtually all Nigerians ladies begged to kiss me grin

On nairaland nko
Ashirawealthy Riele phenomenal sehindemi Mzrapper petyprincess and more

Even now dt I am 50, I am on my way to kiss our General wife in Aso Rock oza room... If you know you know grin

Did I shout, did I tell the press about all these achievements? No

I hate people must see me

You failed to finish this beautiful story and you didn't add that it all happened in your dream cheesy.
Such a beautiful dream!
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Nobody is giving you his number. You might give him veneral disease.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2020
skukimania:

You failed to finish this beautiful story and you didn't add that it all happened in your dream cheesy.
Such a beautiful dream!

OH u were right dear.. All in my dream grin

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by bigtt76(f): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Yes Dear and that's one of the reasons Harry took off to avoid them hitting at his wife naaa tongue

punisha:

You know this happened in London right?
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by PropertyBuying(f): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2020
jeffizy:
The first pic is quite interesting.

The eyes shone brightly enough to let one see his mind.
What a scene? I think he deserves the hug. And really, it's not luck Megan to must have called the courage he's got.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Susu888(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Not hating on the kid but how is this news?? undecided
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by KiZiie(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Wallace2107: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
na dem. 2 dollar Ho's

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by idonhammer: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2020
And I dey beg you to give me your WhatsApp number since 2018...shey I no fine for your eyes ni?

Ladylite:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Teni Serving As A Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.