Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug (61731 Views)

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by lion042(m): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Child abuse
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2020
Did he cum lipsrsealed
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by toprealman: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
I need his number. He is so so cute.
Cute ko, number ni! You think we don't know what you want to use him in securing Abi?

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Facidio: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

I want those ur lips around my dick
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Whiteangel1234: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2020
grin Igbo Amaka
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2020
RaptObserver:
See how Meghan looks old within few years of marriage. The burden of royalty
she is not a young woman. besides women start looking or growing old the moment they have one or two children

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by vickydevoka(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2020
tobstarizhia:
my own is the UK is a country with 95% white population. why are most of the kids here black? it seems like a form of racial segregation. And the Brits always claim they're way ahead of America in race acceptance. Nonsense and ingredients
My brother if u de U.K wic skul u go go. U wan go skul way na only u be black. Is better u mingle with those that value irrespective of their appearance.
Dats y some guys de suffer for marriage. Say I must marry fyn gal or woman way get money

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Gerrard59(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2020
tobstarizhia:
my own is the UK is a country with 95% white population. why are most of the kids here black? it seems like a form of racial segregation. And the Brits always claim they're way ahead of America in race acceptance. Nonsense and ingredients

Dagenham, where the school is located has one of the highest concentration of black people in the UK, so it's not uncommon to have lots of black students in a school located in the area. It's like going to Festac and expecting to see a class where children from Yoruba parents are predominant whereas Igbos constitute the majority living in Festac. But remember, Yorubas dominate Lagos. So there lies your answer.

2 Likes

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by francis5051: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
why can't you ask for my own number am cute and am also very cheap to get
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Vulcan24(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2020
London!
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by klax(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Haba NL mod pls be smart and well uodate for God sake.

This news was over 3 days ago I had watched on Sky News bro where are you since then that you just woke up now posting expired news here?

Pls be updated try to understand *NOT* everyone here are not well informed or relying on NTA outdated news pls.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by hipsyleema(f): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Olujoe1:
look inward there are cuter ones here.

Abi ooo.. Tell her.. ☺
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by cenaman(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Even now dt I am 50, I am on my way to kiss our General wife in Aso Rock oza room... If you know you know grin
You want to go and kiss our general wife and ur nairaland gender is "f" are u a lesbians or a scam?
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2020
cenaman:
You want to go and kiss our general wife and ur nairaland gender is "f" are u a lesbians or a scam?

Scam of a leabian grin
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by leetylee: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2020
Welp! from the way it is, the boys father is a casanova... Dun ask me how i know bout it!
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by victorjoe(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

He's 16!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Old mama
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Xkale1234(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
I cute pass am
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Iceyjay(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
Don't go and meet the Yahoo boy that is banging you grin
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by okenwaa(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Agadi, you want to change blood tongue
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by bewla(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
See this fine girl what do u want it for

daddy freze is up here
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by uuzba(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
He doesn't need your phone call. That's why he ran overseas.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Freestainworld(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by cassbeat(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
Calm down miss he is a teenager.....
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nmezor(f): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Na only greeting now, why all the noise abt it?

2 Likes

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Sixfeetbelle: 9:49am On Mar 09, 2020
punisha:

You sound kiss starved...
Relax, we got you covered.
There's a road side sex therapist named Sixfeetbelle here that has answers to your problem.

Hey! I'm trying to stay low key here. Don't expose me to the fame yet.

Besides, he needs a kiss, not a sex talk. I don't deal with kisses wink
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
Agbaya undecided
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by don4real: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, where is the KISS now... ?
I rushed in to catch a glimpse of the kissing moments.
Here I am still looking for it.

U see where LIES and INSINCERITY have kept us in this country.
This is the greatest fear the WHITE MAN harbours for the BLACK MAN..

The lies are just too much joor, a catchy words to drive traffic
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

He's a minor. angry
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Parrish: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

He's a minor. angry
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.