Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug (61729 Views)

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Kennyswag: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Parrish:
[s][/s]
why you dey always cancel that guy post? gringrin
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by segebase(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
I need his number. He is so so cute.

Your lips looks kissable
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
cheesy
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2020
MhizJoyce:

You call this achievement? Take time bros
Yes it is. You don't understand what it means to be a head boy of a school . He must be intelligent and sociable too...his action has proved that. Nigerians are intelligent people

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by ajebuter(f): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2020
bigtt76:
You see now, one of the reasons Harry jakpa from London ....before one small boy steal hin wife cheesy cheesy

And a browny, virile , young African for that matter.. grin grin grin grin grin

His Lordship stands no chance.. grin grin grin
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by lepasharon(f): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Olujoe1:
look inward there are cuter ones here.

That's a lie...the best looking blk ppl aren't in africa
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by lepasharon(f): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2020
tobstarizhia:
my own is the UK is a country with 95% white population. why are most of the kids here black? it seems like a form of racial segregation. And the Brits always claim they're way ahead of America in race acceptance. Nonsense and ingredients

That's a blk area in London

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by lepasharon(f): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2020
jesmond3945:
my brother uk is the capital of segregation. You need to have a thick skin to live in a 100% white city. Megan has now embraced her black roots after her painful experience with the british media unlike in the past.

What an illiterate. What 100% white area are you talking about? There's none

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by jesmond3945: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2020
lepasharon:

What an illiterate. What 100% white area are you talking about? There's none
your mother is an illiterate if she cannot raise a daughter like you who doesnt know that bernwell in uk is 100 percent white.

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by jesmond3945: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2020
manGODDED:
what are you yapping about?? Dont you see white kids there as much as the blacks? You blacks always find a way to play the race card.
he is right. those white coloured kids are not core british.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Bruno3000(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2020
grin
GloShare:

So you can darken his bright future?
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Ipisi(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
MhizJoyce:
If he asks you out now, you will be forming hard to get there undecided

On point... No mind her
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by happiness4ever(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bring small money make I give you him number
Ladylite:
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Vega100: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
I'm cuter!
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Vega100: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
I'm cuter! Call me on 08152713667

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Vega100: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, where is the KISS now... ?
I rushed in to catch a glimpse of the kissing moments.
Here I am still looking for it.

U see where LIES and INSINCERITY have kept us in this country.
This is the greatest fear the WHITE MAN harbours for the BLACK MAN..
cheesy cheesy cheesy baba easy na!!! It's not that serious!!! Hahahah cheesy cheesy
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Bobinovic: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
I have his MTN number. Dm me to get it. wink
Ladylite:
I have his MTN number. Dm me to get it.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by lepasharon(f): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
jesmond3945:
your mother is an illiterate if she cannot raise a daughter like you who doesnt know that bernwell in uk is 100 percent white.

So you're comparing a tiny minute VILLAGE to the entire UK? Is berwell a city that is 100% white like you just lied about ?

Show me the segregation in the UK.

Why can't you ppl just stick to talking about what you know?
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by bigtt76(f): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
You gerrriti now cheesy cheesy cheesy

ajebuter:

And a browny, virile , young African for that matter.. grin grin grin grin grin

His Lordship stands no chance.. grin grin grin
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Sunnybabe(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
momma, hahaa ...give the guy sometime nah... he is still 16

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by HazardAwka(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Aha, My post finally makes front page
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by litaninja(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
But this woman is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by jesmond3945: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
lepasharon:

So you're comparing a tiny minute VILLAGE to the entire UK? Is berwell a city that is 100% white like you just lied about ?

Show me the segregation in the UK.

Why can't you ppl just stick to talking about what you know?

which part of uk is bernwell mrs i too know? all ethnic groups stick together in uk, it is a known fact. Google is your friend or ask around for more info. You think a traditional, core british man would like to live or work in a place where he is a minority. Even eastern europeans are segregated too. Probably you live in london, come and live in the north and know how far.

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by lepasharon(f): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
jesmond3945:
which part of uk is bernwell mrs i too know? all ethnic groups stick together in uk, it is a known fact. Google is your friend or ask around for more info. You think a traditional, core british man would like to live or work in a place where he is a minority. Even eastern europeans are segregated too. Probably you live in london, come and live in the north and know how far.

Is bernwell a city? Some racial groups stick together but nothing like segregation like you claimed. Is it the apartheid?
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by jesmond3945: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
lepasharon:

Is bernwell a city? Some racial groups stick together but nothing like segregation like you claimed. Is it the apartheid?
i think you need to use your phone or whatever and study about segregation and its dynamics or probably leave your comfort zone and move to a place like northen england and see for yourself. Were you would seat and no one would come close to you or even in the universities, offices or people cross the road when you are approaching or landlords not willing to rent out in white british majority neighbourhood. i won't argue with you anymore.

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by hAlexandro(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
HE IS SIXTEEN
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by lepasharon(f): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
jesmond3945:
i think you need to use your phone or whatever and study about segregation and its dynamics or probably leave your comfort zone and move to a place like northen england and see for yourself. Were you would seat and no one would come close to you or even in the universities, offices or people cross the road when you are approaching or landlords not willing to rent out in white british majority neighbourhood. i won't argue with you anymore.

You're comparing northern England to the entire UK? The major cities?
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by airliner(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

08134178341 try dis one first
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:

kiss

+2349098092258
Thank me later.

That's his number!

1 Like

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mymynd4u:
What's new in this, when I was 11 years, I kissed queen Elizabeth. 3 months later, I kissed Beyonce. A month after, I kissed Nicki Minaj. I don't get, what's so new abt this?

People I have kissed in my life, some even begged to kiss me

Queen Elizabeth
Beyonce
The whole Kardashians
Minaj
Rihanna
Omotola she begged to kiss me
Genevieve
Thay 18 years dt marry Ned nwoko too begged
Virtually all Nigerians ladies begged to kiss me grin

On nairaland nko
Ashirawealthy Riele phenomenal sehindemi Mzrapper petyprincess and more

Even now dt I am 50, I am on my way to kiss our General wife in Aso Rock oza room... If you know you know grin

Did I shout, did I tell the press about all these achievements? No

I hate people must see me
you are a truly modest individual. If it was some people that kissed all those ladies now, we will not hear word again. Methinks, we need more guys like you. You are truly a role model. God bless you for me cool
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Olujoe1:
look inward there are cuter ones here.
I'm yet to see any cute guy here. No offense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.