Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug (61727 Views)

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by jesmond3945: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
lepasharon:

You're comparing northern England to the entire UK? The major cities?
where is your abode in the first place?
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by triplettlamas96: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
It is well

zzzz//////
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by SavageResponse(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
It was just a friendly hug
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Damn .. The guy that played her bf in suit.. Enjoy small oo.

This łady looks sorta latina to me

But they say she's black..

Or maybe a cross
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by purefacti(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
jimyjames:
Igbo Amaka

stop claiming him he is a Nigerian not Igbo
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by temmienewells(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mura si
Ladylite:
I need his number. He is so so cute.
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Cousin9999: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
I'm sure this kid has bagged better looking girls. lmbao
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by olamakinde(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ladylite:
I need his number. He is so so cute.
you can't have his number, don't destroy the young lad
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by CuteYvonne777: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 10, 2020
Mymynd4u:
What's new in this, when I was 11 years, I kissed queen Elizabeth. 3 months later, I kissed Beyonce. A month after, I kissed Nicki Minaj. I don't get, what's so new abt this?

People I have kissed in my life, some even begged to kiss me

Queen Elizabeth
Beyonce
The whole Kardashians
Minaj
Rihanna
Omotola she begged to kiss me
Genevieve
Thay 18 years dt marry Ned nwoko too begged
Virtually all Nigerians ladies begged to kiss me grin

On nairaland nko
Ashirawealthy Riele phenomenal sehindemi Mzrapper petyprincess and more

Even now dt I am 50, I am on my way to kiss our General wife in Aso Rock oza room... If you know you know grin

Did I shout, did I tell the press about all these achievements? No

I hate people must see me
Re: Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug by jimyjames(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2020
purefacti:

stop claiming him
he is a Nigerian not Igbo

He is not a Nigerian, he is British igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.