Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS (19612 Views)

ASUU Set Date For Indefinite Strike Commencement / FG, ASUU Set October Deadline For Payment Of Salaries, Allowances’ Arrears / ASUU Unveils UTAS As Alternative To IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by aljharem(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2020
PassingShot:

Isn't ASUU the most useless body in Nigeria?

They are not, why not be a lecturer first to know what these people are going through.

SMH some of you just type trash

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2020
Abeg I'm tired of hearing this IPPIS today, IPPIS tomorrow. Is Buhari and it's cabinet saints? Please the y should decentralise it and let peace reign

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by aljharem(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2020
fyneguy:
Nigerians should protest against ASUU.

You are not better than other civil servants that are on IPPIS. We have to stop the fraud!

Educate your self first

Those other "Nigerians" are Ministry workers not Lecturer.

Do you even know the mean of a University ?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by sinkhole: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2020
PassingShot:

Yet they produce the best out of Nigerians! Bros, use ya head cool cool

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by chrisifeanyi: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2020
K
Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by udemzyudex(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2020
Funny, corruption has eaten deep,they are so used to it,they don't want to let go.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by Kampack: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2020
michlins:
so your only problem is that the software is domiciled in the US. Last time I checked, Nigerians still love foreign rice

If this government is serious,stop all the salaries and should some go on strike, replace them. Sometimes we need to be dictatorial to get things done

So, foreign rice is same as valid and sensitive national data. I wonder how ppl like you think in this jet age!

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by sinkhole: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2020
Ladycoolbreeze:
Abeg I'm tired of hearing this IPPIS today, IPPIS tomorrow. Is Buhari and it's cabinet saints? Please the y should decentralise it and let peace reign
my sister thank you o, why must lecturers from Sokoto, Lagos, PH, Maiduguri abandon class to go and camp in Abuja just because of minor issue on their salary payment?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by udemzyudex(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2020
aljharem:

Educate your self first

Those other "Nigerians" are Ministry workers not Lecturer.

Do you even know the mean of a University ?

Do you even know the meaning of IPPIS and the reason why the FG want to implement it?

Go and educate yourself jare.
Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by anonimi: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2020
JunctionBox:
Hmmmmmmmmm
Strike no dey taya ASUU?

Stealing no dey tire barawo bubu & co?
If our politicians are not tired of legalised looting and corruption, why should the lecturers be tired of going on strike? Please say.

olokeded:
On Tuesday, President Muhammadu Buhari's letter clearing Babachir Lawal , secretary federal of the federation of allegations leveled against him was read on the floor of the senate.

See full letter below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-buharis-letter-to-senate.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4785691_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4785692_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4785693_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529890_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by aljharem(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2020
udemzyudex:

Do you even know the meaning of IPPIS and the reason why the FG want to implement it?

Go and educate yourself jare.

Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information

Funny you, I work in a ministry and I am under IPPIS. It is one of the biggest scam by this government

It is owned by someone to use a platform (an ordinary platform) to be collecting tax for the Federal Government.

and yes it is not own by the US but by an Elite that collect extra 1% of the entire government payroll.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by semyman: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2020
Corruption headed peadophiles
Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by guy222: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/ASUU-set-for-strike-maintains-opposition-to-ippis/
Useless animals. When u are doing ur project that is when u will discover that this prof and DR are thief, they will keep underling ur errors until when u settle them. What amazes me is that immediately u settle them with money that errors they keep underling becomes an excellent work, infact u will have A's in the project. I wonder why thunder refuse to locate this people self, until students start shorting down schools and coming out in large numbers to protest over this ASUU stupidity things will never change. Strike kill all of una dia

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by aljharem(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

Stealing no dey tire barawo bubu & co?
If our politicians are not tired of legalised looting and corruption, why should the lecturers be tired of going on strike? Please say.

Thank you
Nigerians are Ignorant oooo

See how they are castigating ASUU. shocked shocked shocked

They cant take their time to even find out why ASUU is so adamant

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by aljharem(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2020
guy222:
Useless animals. When u are doing ur project that is when u will discover that this prof and DR are thief, they will keep underling ur errors until when u settle them. What amazes me is that immediately u settle them with money that errors they keep underling becomes an excellent work, infact u will have A's in the project. I wonder why thunder refuse to locate this people self, until students start shorting down schools and coming out in large numbers to protest over this ASUU stupidity things will never change. Strike kill all of una dia

That is part of the corruption we are taking about. Nigerian Lecturers are one of the must underpaid lecturers in the world and one of the most overworked lecturers in the world. Find out

with limited resources among others. please give them some accolades
Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by israelmao(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Why is FG refused to harmonize IPPIS model offered by with the existing IPPIS since FG's IPPIS model doesn't contain all templates that ASSU's IPPIS contains?Students and parents will suffer it at the end of day.And how many of our political elites have children in Nigerian public universities?
Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by sunshine1974(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2020
Every agency has IPPIS office, so what are they saying that all complains has to go to abuja? Pure lie
Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by NigPatriot(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2020
eliash:
if you really know the reason why d so called ASUU don't like dis scheme u would be disappointed

Please share

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by sunshine1974(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2020
ASUU should fucking enlist and end this bullshit. They should be careful before the government will use divide and rule for them. Create a separate union body that will go against ASUU.
Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by guy222: 7:15am On Mar 09, 2020
fyneguy:
Nigerians should protest against ASUU.

You are not better than other civil servants that are on IPPIS. We have to stop the fraud!
that is my question sir, are they the only union in nigeria? The doctors, police and even the military have all enroil in this IPPIS, the big question is that why is ASUU afriad of IPPIS

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by betterpikinn: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Witcher:
The Federal Government has not told Nigerians the truth about what it wants to achieve through the IPPIS because the IPPIS is an embodiment of corruption itself . There is evidence to prove that many people are on the payroll under IPPIS yet they are not working anywhere . If they are sincere they should decentralise it .
“ Each university should have desk officers so that anytime somebody has a complaint, it doesn’ t require the person going to Abuja ; you walk over to the desk officer in your university and put up your complaint . But as it is now , if you go to Abuja you will hire a hotel and you may spend three, four days without meeting the officer in charge. These are the things that people have been pointing out but they don ’t want to understand it that way .
IPPIS software controlled in US – UNN ASUU chair
“ They say they want a centralised system of payment as if those who are there are the saints of society . But whatever it is, our own concern , the concern of ASUU is that the IPPIS is not corrupt- free . You say you want software that can control everything about Nigeria, yet the software is not domiciled and controlled by Nigeria. It is controlled by a foreign country . The software that they are using is that of the Apple domiciled in the United States of America which means every information about Nigeria is to be managed by the US. How can Nigeria hand over something so sensitive to the US like IPPIS. hmm
[/s]
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by Chairman50: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]
Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by betterpikinn: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2020
sinkhole:
you don't need to wait for anybody to protest, you can do a one man protest against ASUU.
"A ngba omo adie lowo iku..." => We are protecting a chick from death but its busy complaining we are not allowing it to go on a dump site to forage!
Shut up
Dindinrin wo lo loun fẹ gba ọmọ adiẹ lọwọ ikú?
Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by cana882(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2020
aljharem:

Thank you
Nigerians are Ignorant oooo

See how they are castigating ASUU. shocked shocked shocked

They cant take their time to even find out why ASUU is so adamant

please tell us why ASUU is so adamant?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by michlins(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Kampack:

So, foreign rice is same as valid and sensitive national data. I wonder how ppl like you think in this jet age!
you read to respond and not to understand. But since you didn't get the point, I'm not helping you

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by Depressedkidd: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2020
peeps4u:

In as much as I dont fully support ASUU, but what is good for the goose is good for then gander. Until all institutions like CBN, FIRS staff are also included on IPPIS scheme before ASUU can be arm-twisted I to this scheme.

If FG can exclude some institutions from IPPIS, ASUU will also not allow itself included. These ASUU men are educated, that's why they always seem stubborn because they know their rights.
Until they enter lecture hall and begin to oppress students with useless rules like
Only lowcut in my class, only suit to my class(in this hot naija weather) and other bs rules that oppress the students rights.
Ippis fall on them. Their full legs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2020
After settling useless lecturers to enter uni then they will now start crying for strike. Useless wicked people, the government just wants to start it's ghost worker rubbish.
Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by betterpikinn: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
aljharem:
To be a lecturer in Nigeria na suffer head. Imagine they tax you 40% of your already small salary and they still delay your salary for weeks before you get paid and yet we want the best from these Dr and Professors

Why can't the FG put their children in FG schools and lets see if they will still implement the IPPIS.

ASUU should not gree for FG oooo if not na real surfer head
[/s]
40% of what?
You people just come online after smoking whatever to type rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by ThatFairGuy: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2020
Any government parastatal that go against IPPIS scheme is a thief

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by vindisick: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2020
guy222:
Maybe, you went to a very useless school. That rubbish you put up there can't happen in my school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Set For Strike, Maintains Opposition To IPPIS by guy222: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2020
aljharem:

They are not, why not be a lecturer first to know what these people are going through.

SMH some of you just type trash
u are the one saying trash here, the only reason they refuse to join is because of their criminal activies, how do u explain this a lecture i mean one single human being lecturing in five different universities, collecting a full salary from five different universities yet people are looking for jobs day in day out. U are in the university and u dont even know the lecturing taking u on a particular course because u have never seen him or her bfor, a week to exam he will bring one useless book even without lecturing for a single day and ask u to buy. Now what IPPIS does is that no lectural will be receiving double salary becuse ur salary is coming from IPPIS and what this means is that every lectural will focuse on their place of primary assignment because they will no double salary for any idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GRE And Universities In Canada / Check Your Unijos Post Ume/direct Entry Results Online Now Hurry! / Lagos Probes Pupil’s Floggings By Principal, Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.