Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls (2341 Views)

SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by Jcob(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2010
Those of us on twitter  enjoyed ourselves yesternight when unilag babes started their wahala of give me a blackberry and touch my toto.

Some people were kind enough to have it posted on ynaija.

check it out and enjoy

http://ynaija.com/moremi-girls-gone-wild-monday-night-twitter-drama/
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by philip0906(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2010
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by r231(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2010
hmmmm
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by Jcob(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
abi
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by Dsense(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
What's happening to the poster?
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2010
galz r nt smillin
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by 9ja4eva: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
LWKM so na Blackberry dey exchange for TOTO now.

How many i go import come oooooo? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by 190: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
grin  grin  grin

showing how dumb some nigerian ladies are,
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by whiteroses(f): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2010
well my now boyfriend asked me out countless times, i dint agree not that i dint like him undecided i was just caught up with other things. dude eventually bought me a bb bold2, white grin well i fell in luv embarassed not because of a silly fone but i forsee potentials of me living a good comfortable life which i am, kind of. so i guess i see why some girls mite want a bb
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by 190: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^
1st confession in the house
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by livedit(f): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
What is this world coming too? "No relationship if you don't buy me a Blackberry"? Gee-whiz people! Please get a real life. It's more important things in life than a Blackberry. Besides, I hear those are played.
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by Omolola1(f): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2010
No be new thing jare
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by philip0906(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^
abi wetin me we sef don do tey tey grin grin grin
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by slap1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2010
Stewpid gals! When they reach 30yrs they'll be the ones buying HTC Windows 7 phones and even cars for the guys.
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by 190: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^
Gbam, I so pity so many Ugly Hippo's out there
Thinking how smart they are,

Just the other day,
I saw on a NIGERIAN GIRL post something through my friends threads on FACEBOOK

Dear lord,It has been a tuff year,
Please lord the only new year resolution i want is
to get me the latest blackberry
since i have been using this current one for the past 2months,
I want you lord to give me a the latest blackberry, thats all i want,

And all we could do was to wonder how cheap these girls are these days and how low
they can go,
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by pwiz(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2010
Datz watz killin 9ja babes sick heads, Witout BB no love? And some daft guys to wil go ahead to buy dat poo 4 dem, mtscheeeew
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 23, 2010
Naija Babes.
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by chidozman(m): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2010
According to "Hon patrick obahiagbon" and i guote
--It is not the unilag girls accepting bb and other phones in exchange of t.to who have brought pains to the nigeria boys/men,
No!! rather it is because of the failure of the boys falling prey to their prostitution gimmicks.
Nigeria-unilag girls today are in a state of calamity.
so if the girls are in a state of anomie.
if asking these girls out is encasing menacabada,culpability is that of the men/boys.
it will be lugubrious,it wil be sardonic and it will be in a state of dismal pessimal if men/boys do not rise this moment to fix culpabilty where culpability is.
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by patwhizkid(f): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2010
chidozman:

--It is not the unilag girls accepting bb and other phones in exchange of t.to who have brought pains to the nigeria boys/men,
No!! rather it is because of the failure of the boys falling prey to their prostitution gimmicks.
if asking these girls out is encasing menacabada,culpability is that of the men/boys.
it will be lugubrious,it wil be sardonic and it will be in a state of dismal pessimal if men/boys do not rise this moment to fix culpabilty where culpability is.
grin
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by Wislet(f): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2010
First it was 'No blackberry, no party entrance'. Now this. Am i the only one, but i LOATHE that phone. Why all the craze? Sometimes i think there must be a demon behind that thing.
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by Wislet(f): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2010
First it was 'No blackberry, no party entrance'. Now this. Am i the only one, but i LOATHE that phone. Why all the craze? Sometimes i think there must be a demon behind that thing.
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2010
Wislet:

It's more like they are turning it into class thing, but the truth is so glaring, which is the fact that even a pauper can afford it now. Two years ago, it would have made sense if there was this much craze when the price still stood at N60,000
Re: No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls by seunbanme: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
chidozman:

grin cheesy cheesy omo, see me see wahala dey. . .Wetin dat Honorable read for school sef?Lemme guess, pure and applied nuclear English?

(1) (Reply)

I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals / What's The Essence Of Honeymoon? / Difference Between A Girl And A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.