Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals (2337 Views)

8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 01, 2011
but that's just me.

i guess some women like it, and besides, i'm old school and SU type.

just doesnt seem civilized, imo.

i guess we all need to unleash our inner savage sometimes.

though i thought that's why we had the sexuality section but i could be wrong.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 01, 2011
a lot of women are actually taking all this stuff seriously and no longer know how to dress properly, for real.

too much BET.

When i see stuff like that, i usually think to myself, honey, you'll get a booty call and baby daddy with that getup, but chances are a husband might be far from you, if you're looking for one.

i could definitely be wrong since never say never.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Pweety4me(f): 1:46am On Mar 01, 2011
Wo to be to beh!(dem no fit)
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(taking Baby sis' temperature) Yes, she is okay. shocked shocked shocked shocked

lmao! seriously Chima. Tpiah is a handful but what she is saying right now is something
that needs to be addressed and ignorant men BOYS on here are already trying to derail
a sensible thread.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 01, 2011
Y r u guys avin a b'oner over that 1 comment?

for many, saying b1tch is the high point of their day.

let's blame BET.

they feel they get  a cookie everytime they say it.

same way some get high when they see a black person and call him n1gger.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On Mar 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmao! seriously Chima. Tpiah is a handful but what she is saying right now is something
that needs to be addressed and ignorant men BOYS on here are already trying to derail
a sensible thread.

I agree with you sis.  I just walked in and I see poo popping off but I was impressed by how you maintain your maturity.  Great job sis!   wink
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I agree with you sis.  I just walked in and I see poo popping off but I was impressed by how you maintain your maturity.  Great job sis!   wink

lol thanks. Let's just say I've had a 'life changing' experience not too long ago. I'm even
hanging up my boxing gloves from my 6 month war w/ bush escapee Ragdollz.  grin grin

anyway. . .dont wanna derail this too much.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 2:43am On Mar 01, 2011
When you realize what more important you will do better. In this case some boys will never learn.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

When you realize what more important you will do better. In this case some boys will never learn.

lol and I am the one whose changed? grin grin
but excellent point tho. Sadly there are 40 year olds with the mind of 22 year olds and younger
they behave as Tpiah was saying or. . .as the boys on this thread. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

If we dont call the Stooopid women b-i-t-c-h-es ( although i dont call women names cos i gat a mama ) what then do we call them

Antelope's or zebra undecided

If a woman is stupid why not call her a dunse instead of a btch?
a dunce while harsh still acknowledges her being a person vs. btch which is a female dog.
I am guilty of this too you know but I took the time to reflect on how I showed my arse and
I didn't like it at all. I think some men need to take the time to think about their own actions just as I have.
Calling women btches but expecting your mother and other female relatives to be respected is beyond hypocritical.
At least to me anyway. undecided
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 01, 2011
ok @ 190 so when your sister or daughter complains that they were
called a btch by a pack of losers tell them "the word btch is here to stay for stupid women" ok?  wink
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 3:10am On Mar 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

ok @ 190 so when your sister or daughter complains that they were
called a btch by a pack of losers tell them "the word btch is here to stay for silly women" ok?  wink

And our daughter would never be called such name
>> cos she would be as natural and rite cos her Godmother (ogugua)
and her mom (you) would teach her what they call MANNER'S not been silly
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On Mar 01, 2011
Gollum,

You did not hear me complain.  I don't give a Bleep what you call your moma or your sister.  I will call you whatever I think you should be call.  

If you can dish, be able to take it back.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On Mar 01, 2011
I sure the hell hope you don't have children by that THANG.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 3:13am On Mar 01, 2011
grin  grin  grin  grin

Now them Justifying them names

Thanks LUDACRIS grin  grin  grin

singing to them who call Nigerian husbands Dawgs!!

Move bi[i]t[/i]ch, get out the way
Get out the way bi[i]t[/i]ch, get out the way
Move bi[i]t[/i]ch, get out the way
Get out the way b[i]i[/i]tch, get out the way

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRMKrwQ_7iM&feature=fvst[/flash]
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

And our daughter would never be called such name
>> cos she would be as natural and rite cos her Godmother (ogugua)
and her mom (you) would teach her what they call MANNER'S not been silly

shocked

Lola received one of these
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 01, 2011
I mean I believe both sides are wrong. i too call men names
I will TRY to stop. I am not trying to be Ms.Saint, dont get me wrong because
some men AND women act like btches 4real and being human we use words to
express how we feel but is it right tho?
190, Why give a shout out to a man who first of
all did not use the context of the word "btch" in that song to describe women but in fact other men?
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 3:17am On Mar 01, 2011
Look on the flip side Tpia,

Boys have nothing on women/girls when it come to being beetches.  Boys who have PMS without a cycle are the worse beetches.  

Just simply look at who calling you the beetch and wipe your feet.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 3:19am On Mar 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

all did not use the context of the word "btch" in that song to describe women but in fact other men?

Baby gerra out the way  grin  grin  grin
Move Gerraout the way,

( Put on My Green latern Suits ready to engage miss single Captain america )
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 3:20am On Mar 01, 2011
REALITY101:

shocked

Why do you think she left? Good for her.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 3:21am On Mar 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Baby i choose the censored cos i dont encourage the calling of such names
But Woe betide who ever call men Dawgs!
cos all they boast of is MISS CAPTAIN B[i]I[/i]TCH AMERICA aka smelly choochie  undecided
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 3:22am On Mar 01, 2011
I guess the term Young, Dumb, and Impotent should apply here huh?
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin is this the kind of boy man you wanna spend the rest of your life with? who will only sing LudaCris for you morning day and night even as lullabies for your kids?

SMBH
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 3:25am On Mar 01, 2011
REALITY101:

shocked

Do you really think so,
Then wipe your eyes very well,
Lola aint no destitute or should belong to team kick men'z azz  undecided

Com 2 to think of it again, Among team Kick men'z azz only one of em
has been able to come forth while been reasonable that she actually made a mistake
and called men names whilst promising never to make such statements

But CAPTAIN GUNIEA PIG is still here  with them Thick azz ranting over called A bitch
Now reality tell em what other name out there is left for CAPTAIN Guniea PIG to be called!

That song is here to stay for such lame dumb weak captain's who's single and merrily seeeking as they c[i]u[/i]m
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 3:26am On Mar 01, 2011
REALITY101:

MzD@rkSkin is this the kind of boy man you wanna spend the rest of your life with? who will only sing LudaCris for you morning day and night even as lullabies for your kids?

SMBH

well reality if you choose to be called a DAWG by who ever
I hope the cap fits you well grin grin
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Advocator: 3:27am On Mar 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

men BOYS on here are already trying to derail
a sensible thread.

That OP creature ought to be break in all kind of ways if you feel me. But if you are going to shield her you might as well reveal your bi-curiousness. I don’t think a v-a-g-i-n-a admiring another v-a-g-i-n-a is something new, so you  better come out of the closet before it’s too late.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 01, 2011
Tpiah, it's not rude because a lot of women have brought themselves, and the rest of us for that matter, to such a level. One can't dress like a LovePeddler and then become upset when a man becomes frisky. He's only human. Media is killing the world though, that's for sure.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by MrsChima(f): 3:30am On Mar 01, 2011
REALITY101:

SMBH

Exactly.  I guess rejects need love too huh?  Don't blame him though young, dumb, and full of cum is a disease not all can escape.
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by 190: 3:30am On Mar 01, 2011
ogugua88:

Tpiah, it's not rude because a lot of women have brought themselves, and the rest of us for that matter, to such a level. One can't dress like a LovePeddler and then become upset when a man becomes frisky. He's only human. Media is killing the world though, that's for sure.

May your days be long on earth and may tse tse fly visit who ever calls men names again  grin  grin
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 01, 2011
whoa! whoa! whoa! wtf is going on here?  angry
I will be right back! As soon as my food is done!  grin grin
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Advocator: 3:31am On Mar 01, 2011
Tpiah I blame you for all these things that is happening. Now you made batty boys call on to the authorities after they seen you doing it.

P.s I thought your topic was directly to me, so tpiah my apology dear.

Those who are cheerleading for me, yall need to stop the ish. cool
Re: I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

well reality if you choose to be called a DAWG by who ever
I hope the cap fits you well  grin  grin

The word *DAWG* is not really what you assume it is for we Americans

(1) (2) (3)

4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret / Ever Been In Love Triangle? / Girlfriend Being Annoying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.