Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her (9866 Views)

I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy / No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her by Randy100: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
And finally, never wash her pant.
Re: Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her by Akpaamunsi: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
bluefilm:

It's not your money, so why not just _fuck off?!!!

Nonsense.

Akpa amu na afo nsi di ka gi.

Zombie gbukwee gi dia.

Onye ara. angry angry angry

I bu akpa amu nsi
Re: Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2020
bluefilm:
1. Don't Pay her school fees

If I have the funds and the bitch is very intelligent and she's worth it, nwanne I will CONTINUE to pay for her school fees up to her Master's and even beyond...

2. Don't Commit a crime for her

Of course. She can commit the crime for herself and by herself if she so wishes. I don't give a damn.

3. Don't Compromise your needs for her

I will if it is necessary. Of course, she will do the same for me too...

4. Don't Forget your dreams

I might bring her into my dream/s if she's worth it...

5. Don't Disrespect your family

Of course. Family first...

Egungun, see you, see express oh

Re: Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2020
bluefilm:

If I have the funds and the bitch is very intelligent and she's worth it, nwanne I will CONTINUE to pay for her school fees up to her Master's and even beyond...

Of course. She can commit the crime for herself and by herself if she so wishes. I don't give a damn.

All this children in their 20s, una nor dey hard to spot on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her by bluefilm: 4:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

I bu akpa amu nsi

I bu ewu.

Ewu awusa.
Re: Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her by gregyboy(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2020
bluefilm:

No one can follow your advice you speak with double mouth

In your exception dont you think they maybe had i know
Re: Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her by Victornezzar: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Dude wadup
Re: Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her by hkidola00(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2020
StylishLord:

[s]Never do these five things to please a woman:

Unless she is your wife, never pay for a woman’s education. It is okay to help her and support her when she is in school but paying everything for her is a big NO. If you feel compelled to do it however, do not assume that she will forever be indebted to you. People change and she might as well choose to love someone else even after all your effort.
[/s]

my friend almost kill him self bcus of no1. for good four year and now the gal wants to leave him
sigh..how is he now?... I can't doubt ur story,my gf is almost same, no matter what I do, she will still go to roll with other guys.. how's ur friend's health now?
Re: Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her by bluefilm: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Actually Sir, I wasn't advising anyone.

I don't understand what you mean by the bold statement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found Love!!! / How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage / Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.