Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? (77994 Views)

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Sarang(f): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Covid19:
Some one should create a whatsapp group for the data analysis/scientist. Let's get intune

Interested

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2020
sanmtiago:
can you please help me with more insights on where and how I can start learning this data analysis. Or better still give me link on where I can read about it so as to know the basics. Thank you in advance

Try these YouTube Channels

Amuls Academy : Python pattern Programming

Programming with Mosh (Python)

Ameer Fazal (Python & Basic Arithmetic)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2020
sniperr007:

What are the channels one can subscribe to

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by OlawaleBammie: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Injiggerwolf:

Definitely you will be certified, It's better to have the background knowledge on those Machine Languages, Training Platforms such as COVEN, Udemy, Databoot, JungleWork etc can give out scholarships, and enrol you for standard courses that will be Certified

I mean, let assume i download some clips on YouTube and i master it, den i want to apply to go across the sea

wont i show dem my certification, wil i just tell dem dat eem, am good in dis, am good in dat, av bn studying it for long on YouTube, who wil entertain dat??

Pls i care to knw dat is why am disturbing you with dis question, i also want to find mysef in IT world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by OlawaleBammie: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Injiggerwolf:

And pls, can we talk on WhatsApp??
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Powersurge:

And I am here with my data analysis skill struggling to get a job with it.

Get Certified and Create account with recruiting platforms like...Indeed, Glassdoor plus add Track record files (that shows your past Solutions to case studies)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

And pls, can we talk on WhatsApp??
Okay
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by OlawaleBammie: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2020
Injiggerwolf:
Okay
pls let me knw wen u copy this so dat i can wipe it off.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by OlawaleBammie: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2020
Powersurge:

And I am here with my data analysis skill struggling to get a job with it.

Ahh, u must b jokin bro
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Johnsown1(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Driving or mason
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by raymondele86(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2020
I can relate with plumbing

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by CyberWolf: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Do you know why people don't emphasize more on cyber security? I think it has high demand than data analyst in the western world.
Exactly, cyber security, programming and networking is the real deal. The thing is that all these specialization are interrelated. To be a good cyber security expert, you must be very vast in programming. To be a good networking expert, you have to be very good in programming too. And not only learning these stuffs, you must be writing certification exams from time to time. Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle(database), etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by L1lma(f): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Go for truck driving

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by afroxyz: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
What about photography? Is it not lucrative?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by timagentms: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
I recommend and plead with any instructors of Data Analyst here to help us by guiding us with his/her skill by creating Watsapp group for anyone that is interested to join. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by timagentms: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
nappy760:

What is almoco?
what is Almoco. Thank u
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by IMO01: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
born2begreat:
I`m interested in learning too maybe we should have a WhatsApp group where we can be putting ourselves through. I have been trying to learn programming i have learnt HTTL, CSS, CSS3 on Codecademy but i have forgotten them. I`m having personal and family issue that`s giving me distraction but i`m ready to scale through no matter the circumstances and challenges on my way. I have access to internet at work to download videos but no time to watch here due to workloads. I need serious minded people whom we can learn together, be determined and dedicated. Thanks

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by CyberWolf: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
timagentms:

what is Almoco. Thank u
Almaco that is glass windows

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by yemitexcel(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
JOGICE:
For those who are seriously interested in Data science, AI (Artificial Intelligence). etc...

In sm states here in Nigeria, we have smtin we call an innovation hub. They smtymes HV seminars, trainings, & lots more where new members r welcomed. I know they HV in Abuja, Edo, and Lagos.

Go there, get acquainted, there r lots of opportunities. U meet ppl who r good coders(male & female), humble urslf & learn.

Ask to join their watsapp groups, where u get access to loads of scholarship on various coding schools online (job opportunities r also pasted 4membrs 2wrk as a team/group in big firms eg KPMG)

The demand 4 good programmers r seriously high in Lagos as a matter of fact, and d pay b like Oil money (but u must b a guru, else dem go dey price u like Tilapia fish)

Truth be told, u can learn & go far without paying a dime if u know hw to network nd communicate with ppl, HV access 2 free internet or YouTube videos, but without d zeal ehnn!..u may run away from it when u get deeper cuz its not all Rossy.

CODING IS SWEET AND BITTER, BUT NO B BEANS/BEER.
IF UR XTREMELY GOOD, U GO SEE MONEY CHOP TIRE.
BUT IF UR NOT, U GO FIND JOB EHNN! U GO TIRE

Please am in edo here how can I get to know where this people base
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by yemitexcel(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Calm down, if you can find your way legally to a developed country, you can make use of your skill but first write Nigerian Artisans exams. It's good to have the certificate
Thanks boss
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Sunnycliff(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Injiggerwolf:

Okay

Hello Sir, I sent you a Pm or you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08064572551.

Please I need your assistance on database
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
shakol91:
pls can you teach me how to get leaning materials on that site... I've registered but don't understand how to go about it

If you sign up on the site, you have to select a course before you can have access to any materials
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
raymondele86:
I can relate with plumbing
pls let's talk on WhatsApp...I am a plumber...I need help please 08137167567
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by shakol91(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

If you sign up on the site, you have to select a course before you can have access to any materials
are the materials free cos I saw them with prices... I want to know if they're free materials there and which one should be downloaded by a novice to learn programming
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by iammiracle1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
JOGICE:
For those who are seriously interested in Data science, AI (Artificial Intelligence). etc...

In sm states here in Nigeria, we have smtin we call an innovation hub. They smtymes HV seminars, trainings, & lots more where new members r welcomed. I know they HV in Abuja, Edo, and Lagos.

Go there, get acquainted, there r lots of opportunities. U meet ppl who r good coders(male & female), humble urslf & learn.

Ask to join their watsapp groups, where u get access to loads of scholarship on various coding schools online (job opportunities r also pasted 4membrs 2wrk as a team/group in big firms eg KPMG)

The demand 4 good programmers r seriously high in Lagos as a matter of fact, and d pay b like Oil money (but u must b a guru, else dem go dey price u like Tilapia fish)

Truth be told, u can learn & go far without paying a dime if u know hw to network nd communicate with ppl, HV access 2 free internet or YouTube videos, but without d zeal ehnn!..u may run away from it when u get deeper cuz its not all Rossy.

CODING IS SWEET AND BITTER, BUT NO B BEANS/BEER.
IF UR XTREMELY GOOD, U GO SEE MONEY CHOP TIRE.
BUT IF UR NOT, U GO FIND JOB EHNN! U GO TIRE

Bro, please I googled innovation hubs Lagos and saw nothing. Please where do I start from?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Vickiechuks(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Can a DJ make It in Europe?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Sammyimpostor: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
I want to learn also
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by GideonG(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Hello guys, what's the best to start with in data science? Excel, MySql or Python?
Python

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by GideonG(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sarang:

I am interested
I replied your email
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by GideonG(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
ttmax09:
Hello,went through your profile and sent you an email. Reply let's talk interested.
I replied your email, thanks
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by GideonG(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Covid19:

I pm you bro...kindly respond or hit me on whatsapp
I replied you with my Whatsapp number, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.