Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Like Him But He Is Too Black: Women Your Opinion Is Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Him But He Is Too Black: Women Your Opinion Is Needed (1965 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Him But He Is Too Black: Women Your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2010
are you referring to people whose preference are with "rich individuals"?!
Re: I Like Him But He Is Too Black: Women Your Opinion Is Needed by Omolola1(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2010
Na wa o
Re: I Like Him But He Is Too Black: Women Your Opinion Is Needed by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2010
Preference for rich individuals, Preference for caucasian women,

I even remembered a guy being lambasted for wanting a wife with low "Mileage" and his wife packaged herself as such until he found out that the pastor was the mechanic and that they tamperd with the odometer reading.

The guy complained that this ride doesnt drive like new and when he got a carfax report, they said he should manage it
Re: I Like Him But He Is Too Black: Women Your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^^ROTFLMAO. . . . . . . . . . .oh hell NO!!!!
this is more than preferences, thats deceit from wifey, different ball game.
if she was advertised as almost new while she clearly was a heavy driven tokumbo then she should have mentioned it before marriage. hubby should bring that tokumbo back to the shop, before any commitment, and get his money back!

as for the people wanting to date rich/white folks, no problem with that as long as being rich/white isnt the ONLY criteria in their search.

(1) (2)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Making Fun Of Your Looks? / Who Are Prettier? / Don't Smell What You Can't Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.