Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! (1964 Views)

Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? / Women, Your Secret Is Out!!! Find Out Why They Cheat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by kingkoboko: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
King kObOkO don come again wit him observation o!

Ok. I noticed that most Nigerian virgins believe that their virginity entitles them to marriage. Them they tink sey virginity na the main thing wey go make their marriage last. They think that their virginity is the ultimate gift to their husband. But I disagree o!

Just imagine that you marry a virgin, do jigijigi with her on the 1st night. She bleeds. She cries. You're her 1st man. You dey feel like James Bond. Then she enters the kitchen & cooks poty 4 u. As in, she can't cook. She's lazy. As in, she no fit do house chores. She quarrelsome, troublesome, a nag, a dullard. Hehehehe...

My brother, tell me, will her virginity (whichyou've already taken sef) be enough? If you were to choose between a non-virgin who is loving, cooks excellently, keeps d house clean etc & the kind of virgin I described before, na who u go choose. Talk true o!

Feel free 2 visit www.kingkoboko.com

2 Likes

Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by nairamaverick(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Most girls, who decide to hold their virginity till after marriage are usually well mannered and cultured. Also of what good is a non virgin who can't cook or perform chores.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by dulux07(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
For a girl of this generation to keep her virginity till marriage, shows that she is discipline and has good manners. No doubt
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
I will want my babe to be a virqin but virqinity is not the criteria for a qood wife.
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
nairamaverick:
Most girls, who decide to hold their virginity till after marriage are usually well mannered and cultured. Also of what good is a non virgin who can't cook or perform chores.
bros not all oo, i have one now in my house, oga bros that was boastful & proud of deflowering her is now calling for her parent to come & carry her off for proper training..she is lazy to a fault, she sweep the house once in 2 weeks, her method of cooking jollof rice is applying tomato paste on already cooked rice,turn it & serve as food-so many my dear, the worst part is she dosnt take corrections,she feel she's the best.
menn! the guy is regreting the whole shiit & blaming himself for not marrying Angelina who is not a virgin but well cultured.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
dulux07:
For a girl of this generation to keep her virginity till marriage, shows that she is discipline and has good manners. No doubt
that means those that lost theirs through rape are not disciplined or cultured?
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by ITbomb(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
dulux07:
Good manners? I doubt. I have seen a lot of arrogant virgins. But I know one who is not arrogant, she is serving now and will probably get poke before camp is over

Some men may be unlucky to meet a virgin whose very reason for being a virgin is that she naturally hates sex and if she takes it into marriage, I pity such union

1 Like

Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by Enegod(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
There is no such thing as golden p*ssy...little girls should be taught this in school undecided
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
dulux07:
i disagree with you.
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by naijaboiy: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
My own business na that poor chicken wey you toture am to death come padlock hin wings and blockos. angry

1 Like

Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by dulux07(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
that means those that lost theirs through rape are not disciplined or cultured?
No na, m jst sayin it takes discipline to keep virginity for long time. Being a virgin does not necessarily mean ur better than a non-virgin
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
dulux07:

No na, m jst sayin it takes discipline to keep virginity for long time. Being a virgin does not necessarily mean ur better than a non-virgin
. That's not entirely true.
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by dulux07(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
ITbomb:

Good manners? I doubt. I have seen a lot of arrogant virgins. But I know one who is not arrogant, she is serving now and will probably get poke before camp is over

Some men may be unlucky to meet a virgin whose very reason for being a virgin is that she naturally hates sex and if she takes it into marriage, I pity such union
Pride n arrogant r some of d features u find in most virgin, some do it on purpose to ward off guyz. Most ladies that say, they naturally hate sex r speakin rm xperience.
Bsids, if she can kip her virginity truout her 4yrs in college, wonder y she wud giv it up durin nysc.
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by dulux07(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
. That's not entirely true.
Really,
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by nairamaverick(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
F
Midehi:

bros not all oo, i have one now in my house, oga bros that was boastful & proud of deflowering her is now calling for her parent to come & carry her off for proper training..she is lazy to a fault, she sweep the house once in 2 weeks, her method of cooking jollof rice is applying tomato paste on already cooked rice,turn it & serve as food-so many my dear, the worst part is she dosnt take corrections,she feel she's the best.
menn! the guy is regreting the whole shiit & blaming himself for not marrying Angelina who is not a virgin but well cultured.

That one bad. Well same applies to non virgins
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
dulux07:
Really,
yes
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by dulux07(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
yes
how
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by CashdownNG: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
i hope sha... just in case...
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by ITbomb(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
dulux07:

Bsids, if she can kip her virginity truout her 4yrs in college, wonder y she wud giv it up durin nysc.

Make we put money?
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by dulux07(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
ITbomb:

Make we put money?
lol. How come ur so sure, sha dont rape her oo.
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by Emodeee: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Midehi:

Na cooked up story joorh

Read this:https://www.nairaland.com/2279818/two-types-gullible-girls
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by kingkoboko: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]My own business na that poor chicken wey you toture am to death come padlock hin wings and blockos. angry

[/b]

Heheheheehe...
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by wenson(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Virginity Nawa o
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by Tabelachizza(f): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by queenyjewel(f): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2015
dulux07:

its not discipline sir, its determination.
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by dulux07(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2015
queenyjewel:

its not discipline sir, its determination.
If ur determined n lack discipline, u may not achieve ur goal
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by queenyjewel(f): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2015
dulux07:

If ur determined n lack discipline, u may not achieve ur goal
dats not entirely true........most times deres sm1 to mingle with, the desire is burning fiercely....u realy want to do it...but uve determined nt to do it, u promise urslf to keep it till u ar married...so u refused to do it. u can see its realy nt discipline.
Re: Women, Your VIRGINITY Is Not Enough O! by apolonius(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Virginity has never interested me because I am no virgin.

Cooking is what a woman chose to do because she loves me,the same way I chose to take care of and provide for her out of love.

I like character and beauty;I love intelligence in a woman more!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? / Why Nigerian Men Cheat - Etcetera / PHOTO: Little Children Playing Love In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.