Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar (22330 Views)

I Have Rottweiler X Rottweiler full breed puppies for sale at n Affordable Price / Rottweiler Cross Local For Sale / My German Shepherd X Rottweiler Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2020
theecaus:
How can I reach Cesar’s seller pls I’m interested in the female pup

Send me a message via WhatsApp my number is below on my signature. I can link you
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by theecaus(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2020
Ok I’ve sent you a message
Gabrokpara001:

Send me a message via WhatsApp my number is below on my signature. I can link you
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Obakovicho: 7:22pm On May 21, 2020
Gabrokpara001:
So I heard someone very close to my side bought a female from Cesar's litter. I got in contact with the guy through the phone and asked if I can come see the pup so she ll be Cesar's playmate. He was ok with it...on getting there and seeing the pup we were both shocked....I was shocked at how small she is compared to cesar.. while he was amazed at how big cesar is compared to his litter mate.....I was so happy I collected cesar very early as it seems my diet mad him grow bigger and faster
Your gamble paid off. Bad belle keep off

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 6:45am On May 22, 2020
libertypreyekp:
Can you post a photo of him eating the bingo food

Early morning breakfast of bingo dry puppy food with chicken intestines soup

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by libertypreyekp: 8:06am On May 22, 2020
Do you soak the food in water before giving it to him
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2020
libertypreyekp:
Do you soak the food in water before giving it to him

Sometimes just the dry food, sometimes mixed with chicken intestines and the water used in cooking it
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by libertypreyekp: 7:08pm On May 22, 2020
Wow he is so massive in the second picture almost looks like a mature one

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2020
So today during a short walk with ceaser an ekuke lounged at us from its spot were it was resting with her puppies, in other to prevent it from getting close to my boy i kicked it in its head,was lucky tho as its teeth grazed my footwear without touching my skin... Ceaser was a bit scared at first but later started barking at the ekuke after it started retreating due to the kick from me....lol grin when i got home i laughed at how unmoved i was at repelling the ekuke's attack
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by libertypreyekp: 9:23am On May 25, 2020
Wow you tried to protect your dog thumbs up and how old is he

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2020
libertypreyekp:
Wow you tried to protect your dog thumbs up and how old is he

13 weeks today
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by libertypreyekp: 12:50pm On May 25, 2020
Wow does he have a play partner and he is so massive in the last picture you uploaded

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2020
libertypreyekp:
Wow does he have a play partner and he is so massive in the last picture you uploaded

Yea every now and then when am less busy we visit the owner of his sister. They re both good play buddies.
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by libertypreyekp: 8:18am On May 26, 2020
Is he the first dog you are having
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2020
libertypreyekp:
Is he the first dog you are having

Nope
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by barayci(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2020
Hello, i must say i am super impressed. Was wondering if i could get ur whatsapp number so i chat with u directly. I would be receiving my GSD (trigger) by nxt month, i want her to complete two months with the other pups n mother b4 bringing her down... And going tru your thread, i feel pumped up already. And ur experience with ceacer would be very valuable to me. Pls chat me up on 0909610412. Or u can drop ur number so i chat u up. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by libertypreyekp: 5:11pm On May 26, 2020
So what other dogs have you had
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2020
libertypreyekp:
So what other dogs have you had

Alsatian ( full ownership )
Rottweiler *Ceaser's mum ( helped out a friend in its training as a pup )
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by libertypreyekp: 6:13pm On May 29, 2020
That means that you have owned a lot dogs and you are not new to dogs so I would like you to advice me because I am a first time dog owner and need help so I want you to advice me between a caucasian and a caucasian+alsatian+German shepherd mix which one is best for me because I am planning to get one of them stated above very soon
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2020
libertypreyekp:
That means that you have owned a lot dogs and you are not new to dogs so I would like you to advice me because I am a first time dog owner and need help so I want you to advice me between a caucasian and a caucasian+alsatian+German shepherd mix which one is best for me because I am planning to get one of them stated above very soon

For ease of training why not go for a GSD?
But if those two breeds are your only options i ll say go for the Caucasian mix reason because it ll be easier for your to handle as a first timer then use it to gain experience, but if you intend using it for business purposes i ll advice the Caucasian since its single bred it ll be easier to sell of the pups
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2020
Evening stroll

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Bobby258(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2020
Gabrokpara001:
Evening stroll
Lovely cool cool

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by libertypreyekp: 7:14am On May 30, 2020
What happened to his ear and thanks for the advice
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2020
libertypreyekp:
What happened to his ear and thanks for the advice

cheesy Nothing happened to it , his ears are floppy some times it ll just twist like that
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by libertypreyekp: 8:43am On May 31, 2020
Thank you so much for always updating your tread and keeping us educated keep the good work going on. Thumbs up
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by CeasersWay(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys been a while. Ceaser is a week shy from being 4months he is currently 15weeks below are his most updated pics

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by Dreazy23(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
CeasersWay:
Hi guys been a while. Ceaser is a week shy from being 4months he is currently 15weeks below are his most updated pics
He’s looking so good, I’ve been following your thread from the first day; I won’t even lie when you said you took the pup from his mum before the stipulate duration that he was meant to spend I criticized in my mind. He looks so impressive and fine now, you proved most of us wrong. Kudos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by CeasersWay(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dreazy23:

He’s looking so good, I’ve been following your thread from the first day; I won’t even lie when you said you took the pup from his mum before the stipulate duration that he was meant to spend I criticized in my mind. He looks so impressive and fine now, you proved most of us wrong. Kudos!!!

Thanks. Even if i was not entirely right to collect him at just two weeks it was a dangerous game i had to play because of circumstance.
I guess love, dedication and a stroke of luck helped me
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by wizi44(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
CeasersWay:
my God, this dog is well fed, see muscle. Boss, your dog is looking good. By the way, where in Owerri do you stay

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by CeasersWay(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
wizi44:
my God, this dog is well fed, see muscle. Boss, your dog is looking good. By the way, where in Owerri do you stay

Thank you. I stay at amawire
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by rhodman: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
CeasersWay:

OMG. He's grown to this under 4 months?

This your dog is going to be huge. Damn!
Re: Diary Of My Boarboel X Rottweiler Cross Cesar by CeasersWay(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
rhodman:

OMG. He's grown to this under 4 months?

This your dog is going to be huge. Damn!

Thanks. Funny thing is people keep saying he is quite big for his age but in my eyes he is small!! i don't see the growth..maybe its because i see him every day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having A Dog / The Persecution Of Cats In Nigeria / Say HELLO To My New Bunnies - Jack And Jill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.