Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future (64403 Views)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by odinga1of: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

You mean PDP should present a north/SS ticket against Yoruba/SE APC ticket?

I didn't say so bro. APC 2022 Presidential primary we determine aspirants faith.

Just observation between u and I
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by seunmsg(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
odinga1of:

I didn't say so bro. APC 2022 Presidential primary we determine aspirants faith.

Just observation between u and I

Alright. However, it is not advisable for any serious party to fly an all south or north ticket. The ticket must be balanced to show national acceptance. Awolowo was the first person to try the Yoruba/Igbo ticket and it backfired seriously.

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by seunmohmoh(f): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Their fucking problem.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Hisduchess(f): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
I'm an Igbo geh,so anything happening outside igboland no concern me.* Goes back to sleep*

Please where is mrcork bikonu have the Fulani herdsmen turned him to a muturu cow bikonu.please am concerned cos he is a borno boy.thankio

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Uyi168: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:
I will gladly support an Osinbajo/Sanusi ticket in 2023.
Una Wan start again..
That was how u guys pushed bubu down our throat...

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Titinina: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Its heat period and the Sun is Aggressive.
Start Your Wine Bottle Umbrella Business.
1500 each for wholesale. (10pcs MOQ)
Retail price: 2500
Interested buyer should chat me on Whatsapp via the link https:///2349018312590
Or add me

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by praiseneo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Please stop this sanusi news I’m tired
Imagine, like 10 headlines for FP na about the same sanusi wetin happen sef? Dem dethrone am so f wat? Make we move on to other things nau. Damn
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by SciLab: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sanusi for president 2023.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Ubdavis(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
madridguy:
Who knows where God is taking him next... God’s ways are mysterious... Allah Akbar!

Allah SWT has pre-destined everything, HE gave SLS the emir and still collect it at the appropriate time.

Na lie. Eventuality can befall man .
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Stillthebest: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
kiss

El Rufai just doesn't agree that Sanusi is bigger than him.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by lozanni(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegendHer0:

I’m not sure they will vote a Sanusi ticket in the North.

Seems he made lot of enemies with his utterances. I couldn’t fathom the thought that a whole Emir will not have anyone on his side to defend him. They just left him to suffer in isolation.

It seems Sanusi was ahead of his time.
The truth about the dangers that lie ahead which he pointed out were too difficult for them to grapple with
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by elumtee: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
You must be a checker in the game of cheese, on check
seunmsg:
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
At the time them foolish PDP Ipdiots are saying trash, those animals and backward reasoning
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by zoedew: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
The Oluwo must be in diapers by now! His Audio is scarce on You Tube these days!
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:
Let those men go and rest.
We need young and able Nigerians in power. Let's kick out PDP AND APC
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Urchman200: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Sanusi case is just like Ajimobi. Too much mouth don kill both of una. Well I pray you rise again
zomby dey get sense at all?
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by modsfucker: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegendHer0:

I’m not sure they will vote a Sanusi ticket in the North.

Seems he made lot of enemies with his utterances. I couldn’t fathom the thought that a whole Emir will not have anyone on his side to defend him. They just left him to suffer in isolation.

All of them are guilty of what he speaks against... They all want him out

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegendHer0:

Exactly. You captured the situation perfectly.

I hope he rises again. I’m not sure he will want to remain in Nigeria coz it’s not that easy to be dethroned and still take up public office like people are opining.

He might just go on a long holiday abroad for the mean time. I really feel for him.
He has been banished to one local for life, he cannot go anywhere
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by johnson4nosa(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Immediately he started saying the truth about the way of life of the northeners I knew he will soon be in trouble, did u notice that bubu did not say nothing because the guy condemned alimajeries

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by 11doubledee: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omooba77:
Dele Momodu has commented on the possibilities of a better future for Lamido Sanusi following his removal as Emir of Kano.

In his tweet, he stated that:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1236995364147822596

Politics / Re: Sanusi Saved By Dangote From Being Dethroned by 11doubledee: 12:18pm On May 18, 2019
Sanusi wants to block another bribery scheme by gandollar.sanusi seems to be too sound for gandollar to comprehend.Ganduje should have been the traditional ruler while Sanusi should have been governor.Sanusi should please resign and contest for 2023 presidency.Depending on the opposition candidate,he should have my vote.
(Modify)

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Urchman200: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegendHer0:

Exactly. You captured the situation perfectly.

I hope he rises again. I’m not sure he will want to remain in Nigeria coz it’s not that easy to be dethroned and still take up public office like people are opining.

He might just go on a long holiday abroad for the mean time. I really feel for him.
how most of u dedicated ur life to this purpose is shocking to reasonable mind seriously.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by hopexter(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
This Dele momodu's level of thinking is very low. Governor of CBN to Emir who is not even up to a local government chairman in ranking is that one not demotion? Now he's praying for a more lower rank for the sacked Emir grin grin

There's a vacancy for the post of a town cryer in Benin Kingdom, the wages is attractive with full immunity. Sanusi should take the offer undecided smiley
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by africanusvu(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omooba77:
Dele Momodu has commented on the possibilities of a better future for Lamido Sanusi following his removal as Emir of Kano.

. Then which is higher.CBN GOV Or an Emir Of a tribe.wallahi I thought this Momudu man is wiser
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by eneyoduke(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Because of his track record in either been Sack or dethroned, who knowns if next will be impeached. grin shocked cool
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Urchman200: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:
what has happened to thieftinubu and erufai combo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by ogbonti: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
sanusi / sowore ticket 2023 grin grin grin grin grin

SAN-SOW 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by zoedew: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omooba77:

fat lying clown cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by LegendHer0: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
lozanni:

It seems Sanusi was ahead of his time.
The truth about the dangers that lie ahead which he pointed out were too difficult for them to grapple with

Yeah they understood what lies ahead if he continues with his utterances. He is too liberal for them and they need to delete him as soon as possible.

Make no mistake, the elders of the North already turned their backs against him. I hope he just fly out of the country on a holiday for a while and rest.

Then if God wills, he will rise back in the future for greater things.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by LegendHer0: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Urchman200:
how most of u dedicated ur life to this purpose is shocking to reasonable mind seriously.

I don’t understand your statement.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by LegendHer0: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

He has been banished to one local for life, he cannot go anywhere

Lol.

He can still fly out of the country nao. Unless if those power that be want to really deal with him.

Not sure they will seize his passport. So he should be able to travel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Gagariga Brothers Become Generals In Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.