Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future (64384 Views)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Excuzeme: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:
I will gladly support an Osinbajo/Sanusi ticket in 2023.

Me too!

Let us start it right now then.

#Osinbajo/Sanusi2023 Team

I know the children of hate and anger wont like this, they are still engrossed in their hatred and anger for others.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Enwhen(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
madridguy:
Disappoint me shocked No.

I remain the last man standing anyday anytime.

Sai Baba till thy kingdom comes.

Whether good or bad, Sai Baba right ?, and in 2023 , another Sai Baba , whether good or bad...May God help Nigerians
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Akpaamunsi: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Excuzeme:

Me too!

Let us start it right now then.

#Osinbajo/Sanusi2023 Team

I know the children of hate and anger wont like this, they are still engrossed in their hatred and anger for others.

Oshibanjo/Sanusi kee u dia.
Afonjas and their attitude of trying to build castles in the thin air. Only in your dreams kiddo

I bu akpa nsi, guy

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Afeezcoay(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hmm this is deep oo
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by MansoryMX(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
madridguy:
I dey sir on a low key

Lowkey abi? Come outside and rant about Buhari credibility o. Come outside!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by mexbee1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omooba77:
Dele Momodu has commented on the possibilities of a better future for Lamido Sanusi following his removal as Emir of Kano.

In his tweet, he stated that:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1236995364147822596

D truth shall prevail

Still on d matter

Go off the Grid today with the power in your hands call us to get a free quote and consultations on all the solutions Dexter Engineering Services offers which are designed and tailored to meet your immediate needs.

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

That will be a badass combo ! It will be interesting to see two sound minds running the affairs of this country. Nigeria definitely wouldn't escape surgical restructuring that will pave way for its prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Quorax: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegendHer0:

I’m not sure they will vote a Sanusi ticket in the North.

Seems he made lot of enemies with his utterances. I couldn’t fathom the thought that a whole Emir will not have anyone on his side to defend him. They just left him to suffer in isolation.

A sign that the North does not want to progress and WOE onto any Southerner trying to liberate such humans..

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Seventy7kings: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
madridguy:
Who knows where God is taking him next... God’s ways are mysterious... Allah Akbar!

Allah SWT has pre-destined everything, HE gave SLS the emir and still collect it at the appropriate time.
you
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
So Abba kyari does not want to sign the electoral amendment bill gun!

I know they want to boot that Lagos guy to aso rock...

God will punish all APC supporters including those ones on nairaland
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by ASPIREX: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
odinga1of:

Not nec necessarily Atiku/Obi

Obi will not get the VP slot in 2023, Ifeanyi Okowa and Nyesome Wike are jostling for such position too.

The best combo that can wrest power from APC as far as 2023 is concerned is a repeat Atiku/Obi ticket. Woke and Okowa and indeed anyone else is dead on arrival.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by DMerciful(m): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
A man that led the beheading of a Christian in 1995 is the person you're praying for? His retribution just began
LegendHer0:

Yeah they understood what lies ahead if he continues with his utterances. He is too liberal for them and they need to delete him as soon as possible.

Make no mistake, the elders of the North already turned their backs against him. I hope he just fly out of the country on a holiday for a while and rest.

Then if God wills, he will rise back in the future for greater things.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Onlyonebuhari: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
seunmsg:

It belong to Tinubu or nothing
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Onlyonebuhari: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Tinubu/Sanusi 2023
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by DMerciful(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2020
He did it to run from GEJ probe. He has always been a jihadist!
FrLukas:
When he was made Emir, I thought it was a waste of potential and talent.

He should throw off the dense and suffocating clothes and make himself useful to the society.

He is one of the brilliant minds we have in Nigeria.

His destiny is not to be playing king somewhere in the Sahel.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by feedthenation(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2020
It will be a disservice to Sanusi to contest for any elective position in Nigeria. He have every chance to reclaim his Emirship position.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by berbs: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2020
LegendHer0:

I’m not sure they will vote a Sanusi ticket in the North.

Seems he made lot of enemies with his utterances. I couldn’t fathom the thought that a whole Emir will not have anyone on his side to defend him. They just left him to suffer in isolation.

Who said no one is on his side? Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by LegendHer0: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2020
DMerciful:
A man that led the beheading of a Christian in 1995 is the person you're praying for? His retribution just began

So FFK is the source of your narration.

So Sanusi in 1995 will hold a spear and lead a mob to behead a Christian right?

I’m so sorry for you!
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Biggie82(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2020
JAGABAN/SANUSI 23, lobatan.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by DMerciful(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2020
If you like pretend you're hearing this news for the first time. He has always been a radical,
do your research!
LegendHer0:

So FFK is the source of your narration.

So Sanusi in 1995 will hold a spear and lead a mob to behead a Christian right?

I’m so sorry for you!
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by LegendHer0: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2020
DMerciful:
If you like pretend you're hearing this news for the first time. He has always been a radical,
do your research!

Well, I don’t need to do a research bro.

There is no need to waste my time pursuing that kinda agenda!
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Gisttogist: 1:08am On Mar 10, 2020
This is the height of humiliation but he don't deserve pity. If you doubt this go and ask Erastus Akibgbola of the defunct Intercontinental Bank. Sanusi spearheaded one of the most shady & controversial interbank deal, and many souls that dependend on that thriving institution suffered.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by DMerciful(m): 1:15am On Mar 10, 2020
It is not an agenda, it is what it is. The only reason you're avoiding to check is because you dont wanna see unpleasant things, probably you already like him so you're seeing what your eyes wanna see.

Read
https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/emir-sanusi-a-hounded-saint-with-a-dark-past.238962/
LegendHer0:

Well, I don’t need to do a research bro.

There is no need to waste my time pursuing that kinda agenda!
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by LegendHer0: 1:36am On Mar 10, 2020
DMerciful:
It is not an agenda, it is what it is. The only reason you're avoiding to check is because you dont wanna see unpleasant things, probably you already like him so you're seeing what your eyes wanna see.

Read
https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/emir-sanusi-a-hounded-saint-with-a-dark-past.238962/

I asked for a true source and not a conjured blog statement. Which leading media channel aired the news that Sanusi partook in the beheading? The news about Sanusi being part of the beheading crew originated from FFK pre-2015 election when they were finding something to nail the Emir.

I have read stories about Gideon Akaluka, but I haven't seen a front prints that opined Sanusi partook in the beheading.
Try to find a reputable source and let’s see the validity of your assertions.

Do you see that the date below pre-dates your source? The link above source is May 2017, while FFK already said it in 2015 before Biafra page aired the news!

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by ozoneboy(m): 1:37am On Mar 10, 2020
seunmsg:

Alright. However, it is not advisable for any serious party to fly an all south or north ticket. The ticket must be balanced to show national acceptance. Awolowo was the first person to try the Yoruba/Igbo ticket and it backfired seriously.
If the fly an Obi/Osibanjor Ticket,that is Igbo/Yoruba ticket,will the country collapse ?
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by somtookeke(m): 2:58am On Mar 10, 2020
As of the time of filing this report, security had been beefed up at the House of Assembly complex.

It was learnt that the fight broke out during a debate on the report of the Chairman of Kano State Public Complaints and Ant-Corruption Commission.

Aminu Ado Bayero has been named the new emir of Kano, replacing Muhammadu Sanusi, who was dethroned a few hours ago.

Abba Anwar, chief press secretary to Abdullahi Ganduje, governor of Kano, disclosed this in a statement.

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/emir-of-kano-sanusi-dethroned-aminu-ado.html

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ns_dD6xaY

Other Headlines

ASUU commences nationwide strike
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/ASUU-commences-nationwide-strike.html

Oil Plummets 30% As OPEC Deal Failure Sparks Price War Fears
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/oil-plummets-30-as-opec-deal-failure.html

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala reacts to comments by Nigerians on her appointment as member South African EAC
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-reacts-to-comments.html

Share, Like, Comment

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by babtunns(m): 3:35am On Mar 10, 2020
LegendHer0:

Exactly. You captured the situation perfectly.

I hope he rises again. I’m not sure he will want to remain in Nigeria coz it’s not that easy to be dethroned and still take up public office like people are opining.

He might just go on a long holiday abroad for the mean time. I really feel for him.

you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by askakim(m): 4:12am On Mar 10, 2020
future vice president of APC I guess
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by henleytafoya21: 4:13am On Mar 10, 2020
Nawaoo

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by madridguy(m): 4:29am On Mar 10, 2020
See me see wahala lipsrsealed You asked me question about PMB, am not Buhari neither working for him.

Seventy7kings:
you this political bigot, I asked you an important and serious question on one Islamic thread, but you chose to ignore probably because I criticise Buhari administration. I'm a member of that APC party that lot of you behave like you work for the party any better than others. I'm just not ok with some Buhari's idea. So dont let politics ruin your sense of reasoning. What I hate most about you is that you pretend to be a good muslim.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Awoleesu(m): 4:51am On Mar 10, 2020
seunmsg:
This your thinking sef...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.