Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future (64383 Views)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Sedonxavi: 4:53am On Mar 10, 2020
Most Nigeria youths are idiots except the almajiri one in the North who are not educated. Imagine some people talking about Osinbajo/Elrufai/ Sanusi or Atiku/Obi. You no dey think or must recycle same set of people to govern this country.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Zealoy(m): 5:58am On Mar 10, 2020
Sanusi is well learned to be wasting his life as emir, he should be contesting for the governor's seat by now
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by enemyofprogress: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2020
I am not in any way surprised. I am only surprised it took this long for him to be dethroned. SLS Sanusi is too reckless for any exalted position.

As d GMD of Firstbank, he would come late to meetings and start harassing married women, pressing their boobs openly.

As a Director, he was audited twice and was found wanting. When caught d 2nd time, d fool almost implicated my friend, Funso Tooki, saying that he's also culpable.

Sanusi will just call Funso and say "Funso, do you know that my tall girl friend wt big butt, Rukaya. Pls raise a memo and give her #200k. Oh, I forgot, pls give Bintu, my dark complexion girl friend in UBA #500k and #600k to Aisha my 3rd wife, etc.

Unknown to the idiot, Funso used to record all his phone calls and unwritten requests since he could not question hiss authority as Oga patapata. Of cos Funso too capitalised on some of d lapses, but SLS was just too reckless. You know u can't query your Oga nao, not an ED.

He was almost sacked twice but had to dobale. He did same thing as d CBN Gov. He, SLS would make his Corper girl friend who has no experience a Snr. Mgr. He slept with many married women. There was this celebrated case of one of his girl friends, a CBN staff, on d internet (pls Google it). You needed to see the exchange of banters bw d two love birds, how both were describing their male and female genitals and their dexterity at sexuality. The woman even mentioned that SLS likes going in from d back like our own (Bamofin)

It is only SLS that will dine with his boss, GEJ in d day and go to d public to accuse him of having stolen $20bn in d night. A case of a thief calling another a barawo.
Good radiance to bad nonsense. His first wife is a classmate of my wife. SLS started poking her when they were in form 2. The woman is tired of him. He receives calls off girl friends ok n her presence and will even out it on speaker. He will just say, "This girls won't kill me. I am that good at it". He is no respecter of women unlike (Tackler) who is very discrete. In 2013, he attended an IMF Award ceremony wt 3 wives and about 10 children wt CBN money, kilode.

He is just like Sowore, he does not do what he preaches. He would av been ousted long ago save for d intervention of Dangote and d VP, Oshinbajo. The govt if Kano should follow up by prosecuting him.

*From a former FBN staff in OGS '83 set*

Copied
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by back2sender: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2020
LegendHer0:

I’m not sure they will vote a Sanusi ticket in the North.

Seems he made lot of enemies with his utterances. I couldn’t fathom the thought that a whole Emir will not have anyone on his side to defend him. They just left him to suffer in isolation.
The question is was he not telling the truth?
PDP wailers are already jubilating thinking they are mock Sanusi because of the truth he said during GEJ time. Saying it's pay back time.
He also spoke the hard truth about almajiri and other social mishap happening in the north of which some people are not happy about.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2020
seunmsg:

Something like a Yoruba/Igbo APC ticket vs an Atiku/Obi PDP ticket, right?

akuko

he was taken to nasarawa fullstop
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2020
enemyofprogress:
I am not in any way surprised. I am only surprised it took this long for him to be dethroned. SLS Sanusi is too reckless for any exalted position.

As d GMD of Firstbank, he would come late to meetings and start harassing married women, pressing their boobs openly.

As a Director, he was audited twice and was found wanting. When caught d 2nd time, d fool almost implicated my friend, Funso Tooki, saying that he's also culpable.

Sanusi will just call Funso and say "Funso, do you know that my tall girl friend wt big butt, Rukaya. Pls raise a memo and give her #200k. Oh, I forgot, pls give Bintu, my dark complexion girl friend in UBA #500k and #600k to Aisha my 3rd wife, etc.

Unknown to the idiot, Funso used to record all his phone calls and unwritten requests since he could not question hiss authority as Oga patapata. Of cos Funso too capitalised on some of d lapses, but SLS was just too reckless. You know u can't query your Oga nao, not an ED.

He was almost sacked twice but had to dobale. He did same thing as d CBN Gov. He, SLS would make his Corper girl friend who has no experience a Snr. Mgr. He slept with many married women. There was this celebrated case of one of his girl friends, a CBN staff, on d internet (pls Google it). You needed to see the exchange of banters bw d two love birds, how both were describing their male and female genitals and their dexterity at sexuality. The woman even mentioned that SLS likes going in from d back like our own (Bamofin)

It is only SLS that will dine with his boss, GEJ in d day and go to d public to accuse him of having stolen $20bn in d night. A case of a thief calling another a barawo.
Good radiance to bad nonsense. His first wife is a classmate of my wife. SLS started poking her when they were in form 2. The woman is tired of him. He receives calls off girl friends ok n her presence and will even out it on speaker. He will just say, "This girls won't kill me. I am that good at it". He is no respecter of women unlike (Tackler) who is very discrete. In 2013, he attended an IMF Award ceremony wt 3 wives and about 10 children wt CBN money, kilode.

He is just like Sowore, he does not do what he preaches. He would av been ousted long ago save for d intervention of Dangote and d VP, Oshinbajo. The govt if Kano should follow up by prosecuting him.

*From a former FBN staff in OGS '83 set*

Copied

oboy you completely finished this man

welldone
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by yusuff2019(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2020
Everything happened for a reason who know the higher position the Lord is preparing for him. The nemesis will soon caught the wicked squad[right][/right] wink grin
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by tuniski: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2020
Herdsmen:

Won’t fly.

Forget media and propaganda

The “core”“north”don’t like Osibanjo.

Sanusi won’t fly in the north.

You sure understand the undercurrents!
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Irore: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2020
seunmsg:
I will gladly support an Osinbajo/Sanusi ticket in 2023.

Are you reasoning like me? Don't be surprised that the north will field him as presidential candidate in future and massively rally round him. Osibanjo/South southerner is my choice for 2023.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by ajebuter(f): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2020
madridguy:
I dey sir on a low key

Talk true aburo mi..

You don go camp one Ngozi or Chinwe, or Amarachi for house abi?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by golddare: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Omooba77:
Dele Momodu has commented on the possibilities of a better future for Lamido Sanusi following his removal as Emir of Kano.

In his tweet, he stated that:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1236995364147822596

Sometimes it's good not take what does not belong to you by force or other means.
People need to know that Sanusi was not chosen by the King makers, he lost to the new installed Emir and infact congratulated him before the power that be mobilized to Kano. Overnight this same Governor changed the name to Sanusi and this caused a lot of protest that Sanusi stayed at the government house for some days before going to the palace.

You can take an activist to the throne but you must remove activism from the throne.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by odinga1of: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2020
ASPIREX:

The best combo that can wrest power from APC as far as 2023 is concerned is a repeat Atiku/Obi ticket. Woke and Okowa and indeed anyone else is dead on arrival.

And u think Wike and Okowa will give Peter Obi Vice President slot again

Guy try use your brain, I take God beg u
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by madridguy(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Big sister you should trust your brother naaa tongue na paradise me dey after. When i enta paradise i go get 72 Ngozi

ajebuter:

Talk true aburo mi..

You don go camp one Ngozi or Chinwe, or Amarachi for house abi?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Stupid question from a stupid man
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by enemyofprogress: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

oboy you completely finished this man

welldone
i no finish am o, na copy and paste i do o
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by pinkstonmarti79: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nawaoo
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by ASPIREX: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
odinga1of:

And u think Wike and Okowa will give Peter Obi Vice President slot again

Guy try use your brain, I take God beg u

Then, sadly PDP will lose again.

Atiku may just be the only one to swing sufficient northern votes. Peter Obi on the other hand appeals to the young, urbane and futuristic Nigerians desirous of things getting better.

Believe me, if we had a more reliable electoral process where there was very limited violence, I assure you most of the current candidates will evaporate.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by willyjacs(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
LegendHer0:

I’m not sure they will vote a Sanusi ticket in the North.

Seems he made lot of enemies with his utterances. I couldn’t fathom the thought that a whole Emir will not have anyone on his side to defend him. They just left him to suffer in isolation.

u can never have friends in the north if u are preaching against child marriage,polygamy nd almajiri like sanusi always did.....

that was why.
I was with a major here,we were discussing the issue when he received a call from a top Kano statesman... The man revealed how money was shared for mouths to agree in unison for his removal.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by PropertyBuying(f): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Raymon1212:
Kano State Governor Dethrones Emir Of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi Lamido

http://giditrendz.com/kano-state-governor-dethrones-emir-of-kano-muhammad-sanusi-lamido/
We read this earlier.
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by LegendHer0: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
willyjacs:
u can never have friends in the north if u are preaching against child marriage,polygamy nd almajiri like sanusi always did.....

that was why.
I was with a major here,we were discussing the issue when he received a call from a top Kano statesman... The man revealed how money was shared for mouths to agree in unison for his removal.

That’s so crazy. Sharing money to remove their Emir and desecrate the tradition.

The North is just making things worse for themselves and the people seems not concerned because they have been blindfolded by the tool of religion.

I know it’s a consensus from the elders of the North coz at least a heavyweight should have spoken against what they did to Sanusi.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by somtookeke(m): 4:10am On Mar 11, 2020
The Kaduna State Government has announced the appointment of Muhammadu Sanusi II, who was deposed as emir of Kano on Monday, into the board of KADIPA, its investment promotion agency.

A statement from Sir Kashim Ibrahim House said Governor Nasir El-Rufai approved the reconstitution of the board of KADIPA.

Established in 2015, KADIPA has led the investment drive of the state and anchored the implementation of the Ease of Doing Business Charter that earned Kaduna State World Bank recognition as the Number One place for doing business in Nigeria.

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/day-after-removal-as-emir-kaduna-gives.html

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ns_dD6xaY

Other Headlines

Champions League Results 2020: Qualified Teams After Tuesday's Round-of-16 Ties
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/champions-league-results-2020-qualified.html

Coronavirus: CBN advises Nigerians to adopt alternative payment methods
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/coronavirus-cbn-advises-nigerians-to.html

Regina Daniels photo really proves that she is indeed Pregnant- SEE
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/regina-daniels-photo-really-proves-that.html

Share, Like, Comment
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:
i no finish am o, na copy and paste i do o

where do you get it
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by enemyofprogress: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

where do you get it
i boughted it on Facebook
Re: Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future by MrCork: 12:52am On Oct 13, 2020
Hisduchess:
I'm an Igbo geh,so anything happening outside igboland no concern me.* Goes back to sleep*

Please where is mrcork bikonu have the Fulani herdsmen turned him to a muturu cow bikonu.please am concerned cos he is a borno boy.thankio

..ok gooooood news for u
..am ready to get u pregnant...please send me yor full size picture of wereing thong.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.