Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Cheated -another Perspective - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheated -another Perspective (1361 Views)

Bread Seller Turned Model:olujumoke Orisaguna, Another Perspective / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated -another Perspective by OOmpa(f): 3:38am On Dec 23, 2010
I've been very busy having sex the past days hehehe
And not just any sex -fullfilling fantasies smiley
and I planned with my husband to go out one day and do role-playing. We'll pretend to be total strangers and he'll have to try to pick me up and take home for one night stand. He liked the idea smiley
And no messages to the girls for three days now,
you guys must be right!
Re: Cheated -another Perspective by Druss(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2010
I dont know where to start. Some men lack honor so they break the vows they made to their wives. There is temptation - that is true. However there must be that self control. I believe I have self control. I believe it is wrong to break a vow I made before GOD. I fear GOD more than I love sex and I will be damned if I consider a few hours of sleeping around and sexing more important than heaven!
Re: Cheated -another Perspective by OOmpa(f): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2010
That is very nice, Druss. I'm sure God will reward you for that. More people should be like you.
I see unfaithfulness is a problem all over the world, but among Nigerians stronger than anywhere else.
I don't know why it is,
I have so many friends married to Nigerians, and 95% of them find their men cheating -and many marriages break. I'll tell you honestly that if it wasn't for my child I would divorce my husband too. 190 reminded me my vows forgetting my husband took those vows too. So when he breaks them and I decide not to be with him again -is it my fault?
Re: Cheated -another Perspective by francko(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
A guy will tell wateva lie to get down wit a woman he fancies, it has nothing to do wit d feeling he has for his wifey.
He is just being adventurous.
Re: Cheated -another Perspective by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2010
hello poster stop trying to catch your man cheating what you do not know will not hurt you.(knw this is very hard)but for your sanity and if you want to preserve your marriage stop snooping.
Re: Cheated -another Perspective by emmatok(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2010
andromida:

hello poster stop trying to catch your man cheating what you do not know will not hurt you.(knw this is very hard)but for your sanity and if you want to preserve your marriage stop snooping.

You are wrong.

What if he has HIV/AIDS, or haven't you heard of unfaithful partners infecting their spouse?

It is vary dangerous to live with a Cheating partner, especially in marriage.

If you don't want to Divorce, then you must secure yourself, children and property very well.
Re: Cheated -another Perspective by OOmpa(f): 2:25am On Dec 25, 2010
I agree, it's always better to know.
I'm not saying I don't want a divorce, it all depends,
If I know what exactly is going on, I'll see if he's a permanent cheater, or he made a mistake -the difference is huge,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Dating In Nigeria / Ladies! Can U Marry Your Age Mate? / How Can I Get Her Off My Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.