Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? (1359 Views)

I Am Loosing My Mind Please Help. / I Just Can't Get Him Off My Mind / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by APRIDE(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
I met this girl who was deeply in a relationship with somebody she claimed she did not love. We fell in love with each other, and each day that passed added to what we felt for each other. I thought i understood fully what it meant to love, but with her, i believed i was wrong for the thought of her alone is enough to make my day. The parents noticed she was seeing me and became mad with her to the extent that the whole thing came to the knowledge of her guy. Now she is emotionally torn apart just as i am, and decided that we go our separate ways after vowing to be with me for the rest of her life. I have been trying to to deal with the situation, but i love her so much and i believe she does too for she kept reiterating it when the candle was burning,  i need your advice.
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by 195(f): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
^If i may ask where is this you and this girl from in Nigeria smiley
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by freecocoa(f): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
I wonder why you chose to enter a relationship with someone in a "deep"relationship with someone else,btw how can she be in a very serious relationship with someone she doesn't love? I just tire for all these kind stories sef.
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by Sijo01(f): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
Pathetic!
try to liv wit it dude, since her parents ar on her side, der's nofin u can do dan 2try ur best 2forgt her.
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by slimyem: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
engage your mind in a lot of other things.simples!
you shouldnt even have gone into the r/ship in the first place.goodluck!
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by MrCork17: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
APRIDE:

I met this girl who was deeply in a relationship with somebody she claimed she did not love. We fell in love with each other, and each day that passed added to what we felt for each other. I thought i understood fully what it meant to love, but with her, i believed i was wrong for the thought of her alone is enough to make my day. The parents noticed she was seeing me and became mad with her to the extent that the whole thing came to the knowledge of her guy. Now she is emotionally torn apart just as i am, and decided that we go our separate ways after vowing to be with me for the rest of her life. I have been trying to to deal with the situation, but i love her so much and i believe she does too for she kept reiterating it when the candle was burning,  i need your advice.

Bro. as long as she's white, u in good hands! wink
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by slimyem: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro. as long as she's white, u in good hands! wink
learn to read before making a comment.FOOL!!
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by 195(f): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
freecocoa:

I wonder why you chose to enter a relationship with someone in a "deep"relationship with someone else,btw how can she be in a very serious relationship with someone she doesn't love? I just tire for all these kind stories sef.

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  grin   grin  grin
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by iice(f): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Topic
Duh.
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by omega25red(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2011
freecocoa:

you hit it right on the head oya poster answer
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by pendo89(f): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
APRIDE:

I met this girl who was deeply in a relationship with somebody she claimed she did not love.

Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
freecocoa:

exactly.
thats the perfect signs of a CONFUSED woman. . . . . . . and now the OP is asking what happened, while all clues were there from the beginning.

i guess the lady was "serious" about that first r/ship because of money/status (or what not), lol.
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by MarcAnthon(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2011
@OP, free her. Let her work things out with her guy, if that doesn't work she'll come back to you. As they say 'If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be'. Cheers!
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by bekay911(f): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
@op engage ur mind in many tins and dont listen to music u knw love songs n dnt watch romance movies as well. Go for karate n boxing den sum it up wit yoga. Lol
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by markdon4x: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
(sighs) this case is serious. Anyway, if truly she did not love that guy but was somehw involved or encaged in dat r'ship, then there's hope for u. talk things with her if only she will reaffirm her resolve to be with u amidst odds. Above all, pray to God, try to think of other things of life and remain optimistic. Love conquers all.
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by 195(f): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
bekay911:

@op engage your mind in many tins and dont listen to music u knw love songs n dnt watch romance movies as well. Go for karate n boxing den sum it up wit yoga. Lol

or he could pratice jet li and jackie chan in his bedroom
Re: How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 21, 2011
undecided let it rest, bro!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Attracted To Married Women? / Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.