Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (94774 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by vikkywhytee: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
See how prepared and equipped they are, most times I ask my self what will be the fate of my country if this virus goes viral in Nigeria. Hmmm by now the government should hv build or renovate, set in place hospitals that are well equipped to help in fighting this virus, not to wait until the virus is all over, like what happen in Lagos, a suspected carrier was at hand before the state govt renovated the unit. Let's d govt shows sign of seriousness, alert and ready.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Hoodbilonia: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Science fiction movies are now becoming a reality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by APCHaram: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
This why we have recovery rates for this virus

When it hits a place like Nigeria where people die of malaria.... make I know talk.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Kingrefreshed: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Explorers:
Alarming new pictures show coronavirus patients being treated in intensive care at a hospital in northern Italy, where 16million people are facing quarantine in a drastic new lockdown.

The photos show patients surrounded by wires and tubes being treated by medics in full protective suits with gloves, goggles and face masks at the hospital in Cremona.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8090779/Italian-PM-makes-impassioned-plea-16-million-obey-quarantine.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR0TFrhOEvVBxKt6uW5vR1OHg5hhuRzoe6PbSmS2dvRmguR87fkM3OiuiXI

All this doctors come look like moon raiders. Astronauts inside hospital.

INSIDE LIFE
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
starbuck:
At this point in my life, i ain't afraid to die again as i have achieved my sole purpose on earth..... Virus or no Virus, o nweghị ihe anya hụrụ gbaa mee

Am curious, what might that be please?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by SweetOlive(f): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
This is getting serious.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Befii: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Do we even have modern facilities like dt in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
nijabazaar:
I did just watched the film Contagion, and I am deeply afraid.

This is like , I mean I don't want my body cremated in a mass grave. Not that it matters but mehnnn.

I am scared.

Dude, trust me, At that time, d meat suit will be d least thing you would be concern about
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Ladyvin(f): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
God loves NIGERIA too much. He knows that if this virus should break out here in this nation where nothing works, both the patients and the medical professionals treating them will all be infected and die eventually. Our population will just reduce drastically.
GOD IN HIS WISDOM IS TOO MUCH.
why not appreciate God today by repenting from sin and surrender your life to Jesus Christ knowing that He is the reason why you live.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
starbuck:
At this point in my life, i ain't afraid to die again as i have achieved my sole purpose on earth..... Virus or no Virus, o nweghị ihe anya hụrụ gbaa mee
me the other hand have not achieved my own ooo....I definitely need more time
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by APCNig: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just a Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic!

Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down..

Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to..

Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened..

Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed up..

Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed

Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing

If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, Ones The JESUS Appears in the Sky...

O My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen!

Give Us Understanding My LORD to know What is About to Happen!

Make use of this Season Brothers/Sisters by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed

Now, read the bolded statement which you posted again and tell me if it makes any sense whatsoever to you. You people go from place to place preaching JESUS is coming soon, yet you collect bribes, commit adultery, gossip, backbite and all sort. May friend go and sit down somewhere .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
May the mercies of God help us to find the vaccine. And may God heal all those infected. May He also protect all the health workers working round the clock treating victims of the virus and also working to contain it IJN.
Amennnnn!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by byinks(f): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened..

If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, Ones The JESUS Appears in the Sky...

Make use of this Season Brothers/Sisters by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

I was telling my neighbor yesterday all of the above....

This is the perfect scenario for the man of sin to reveal himself to the world.

Coronavirus doesn't need to invade Nigeria before it destroys her.
We are 200 million people who produce nothing and depend on China USA and Europe for basic sustenance.

Coronavirus has already affected the ability of these countries to supply their goods to we the consumers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by FuckThaMod: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Our politicians fail to look at the bigger picture when they misuse their office power. If this virus hit Nigeria seriously no one will be safe. There will be no Nigeria for them to use and flex muscle.. And no matter where they run to, there's no place like home. Let them keep misbehaving instead of putting things in order angry
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by DaRuud(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
seankafor:
May what we dont know never locate us

Ameeeeeeeen
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by otokx(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Thank God for the Nigerian sun and hot weather shocked
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
We didn’t use all this and we cure the Italian man. He even started eating amala. It’s almost amazing.

I hope all those that were with the Italian man including the Lagos state health officials and commissioner quarantine themselves based on new info on the safe distance update and clarification cos they didn’t even use face masks. Same arrogance the Americans have been showing.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by FuckThaMod: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
otokx:
Thank God for the Nigerian sun and hot weather shocked
Keep being silly... Even if your belief is true, Rain season is coming soon.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by xrayj(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
airminem:
Do we have such or alike quarantine centres in Nigeria?
Hahahaha which Nigeria?
Didn't u see the Lagos quarantine centre where the Italian man was kept looking like a poultry?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by AsiwajuAsatheo: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
When are we having the picture of our very own 'Italian man'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by uuzba(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
Vieamie:
No One Is Exempted From Sickness, Tears, Pains And Sorrows.
Till Death Comes... Such Is Life.
May God Help Us All!
Ehe!?
But many a swearing hand and foot to checkout overseas. Because overseas doesn't have problems.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Rolly22(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
And some 'wise' people in Nigeria keep insisting the virus is a scam even when the second case has just been confirmed!

There is no Virus in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by nokatakata: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Now people are jittery and don't want to die. They love life so much. Even the rich are scared. But when we say everything is vanity, some mumu will be quick to shout that it is poor man's mentality. At least for those who are not affected, they should understand that at the end of the day, all the gra gra, na death be the report card for everybody.

Even the crase people wey create the virus will not escape death when it is time. All the people coming up with all sorts of infections with the aim of either controlling population or making money by selling vaccines will not live forever. You die young or you die old, na same same..all die na die.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Rolly22(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

Wake up from your Delusion.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Digmygold: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
starbuck:

What about your children? Have they also achieved theirs? Dont be selfish.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Boxer007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Explorers:
Alarming new pictures show coronavirus patients being treated in intensive care at a hospital in northern Italy, where 16million people are facing quarantine in a drastic new lockdown.

The photos show patients surrounded by wires and tubes being treated by medics in full protective suits with gloves, goggles and face masks at the hospital in Cremona.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8090779/Italian-PM-makes-impassioned-plea-16-million-obey-quarantine.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR0TFrhOEvVBxKt6uW5vR1OHg5hhuRzoe6PbSmS2dvRmguR87fkM3OiuiXI

Any handsome gay man wanna chat?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
tillaman:
sad
This is terrifying! I really hope this virus epidemic stops ASAP because lives go just waste for Nigeria,I doubt if we have quarantine centre or even if we do am sure the capacity go trouble mankind, we are not designed for this kinda outbreak!!

People should brace themselves!

At least God has shown us mercy
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by uuzba(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
xrayj:

Hahahaha which Nigeria?
Didn't u see the Lagos quarantine centre where the Italian man was kept looking like a poultry?
So you want to go to Italy and enjoy their quality medical facilities?

The virus nko? E go catch your for there na?

Nigeria may not have proper medical facilities. But there's also no virus here. I believe you are chilling in doing your normal business. Westerners are not.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by magzey: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
May ALLAH heal them and may all that have not contacted be protected in the mighty name of Allah.Ameen

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by jcross19: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
And some 'wise' people in Nigeria keep insisting the virus is a scam even when the second case has just been confirmed!
can you see the patients under intensive care? let the government show them to us like this. fake as scam and when the real virus will strike the country then they will be panicking .
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by bigpicture001: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Medicine and technology are now 5& 6
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by mozona(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
make this thing no enter this country pass as we don see or hear am ooh...

we dont even have this kind of facilities in our hospital, so i only wonder how
can this our country handle patients with this virus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.