Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (94776 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by bigiyaro(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
hehehehe, Lagos government should come and see standard facility.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by oneclot: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
There are those that have the means to easily consult the solution to their problem but they won't reach out for it.

The solution is aware of this & the world with her problems is aware of this too, but pride won't let her.

Humility is the cure and solution pending when the world and her science finds one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by yeyeosoronga: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
jaxxy:
We didn’t use all this and we cure the Italian man. He even started eating amala. It’s almost amazing.

I hope all those that were with the Italian man including the Lagos state health officials and commissioner quarantine themselves based on new info on the safe distance update and clarification cos they didn’t even use face masks. Same arrogance the Americans have been showing.

Majority of those infected do not need admission or stay in ICU. Most of those in ICU are elderly or have underlying health conditions .
Our Italian gentleman may not fall in any of that category and he's enjoying his amala in isolation. I hope they gave him some goat meat with his abula sha
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by yeyeosoronga: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
bigiyaro:
hehehehe, Lagos government should come and see standard facility.

That's the ICU.
Have you been to the ICU in Lasuth or luth before?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
When some people have decided to be source of all manner of deadly sicknesses through their bad culture of eating anything, no matter how disgusting.

China is a problem to the world.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by nerus419(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
His is horrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by bigiyaro(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

That's the ICU.
Have you been to the ICU in Lasuth or luth before?
that is a corona virus quarantine center, not the normal ICU, and am talking about the joke at yaba.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by witworth(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Drabeey:
At the end of the day better Quarantine is for the rich ... What is the fate of a commoner who contacts this virus, i don't want to believe its death
quarantine or no quarantine, death has no regards for the living
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
dayleke:

I don't usually do this, ie engage in online banter .
As this is also a faceless forum, but I'll make an exception to your case.
The crux of my message to you ma (if you are really one), is to mind the way you address people.
Why did you single out what I wrote here to accuse me of folding my arms and not doing anything to find a cure?
How am I a lazy Nigerian youth?
Just because I said something must be done?

Have you ever heard about division of labor?
Is everyone in college majoring in the same discipline? Even in the hospital, everyone has a role to play. In the society, we are all different too.
We can't all be researchers madam.
Do you even know me and what I do to be addressing me like that?

Word of advice, never jump to conclusions about people and mind the way you address people you don't know.

Stick to this advice and you will go far in life.

Shalom.

Ps; And by the way madam, I'm not a "lazy Nigerian youth" and I work in the healthcare field as an "Allied Health worker".
Thank you.
undecided
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
lincs25:
You need to be edify, go and look for a good virologist to educate you.
You need the education more.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by frog12: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
sa
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by onyeomanono24(f): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
seankafor:
May what we dont know never locate us
Amen
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Originalsly: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hmmm..... what sick mind would leak such pix?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
seankafor:
May what we dont know never locate us

If it will locate you, it will locate you.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Dollabiz: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by greggng: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
I learnt two USA senators that visited a corona viruse infected person also visited trump....does it mean trump is in danger? Time will tell tongue
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Stirling0: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Ignore them. The same set of people , will be the first, to criticize Govt if it is announced tomorrow that Covid 19 has killed so so number in Nigeria. They are hypocrite set of people
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Meesquared000(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just a Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic!

Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down..

Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to..

Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened..

Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed up..

Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed

Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing

If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, Ones The JESUS Appears in the Sky...

O My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen!

Give Us Understanding My LORD to know What is About to Happen!

Make use of this Season Brothers/Sisters by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed
have you heard about the Spanish flu that happened 100 years ago. It was way worse than this. Jesus should have come then. There's was impending war then. Stop talking crap. We're on a process to getting perfection or at least getting better solutions to problems. We'll keep growing
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by pacespot(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
It is better this virus didn't spread in Nigeria o, how do we get advanced medical facilities to support patients like this? People will just be dying like chickens here.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by UnusualJhay(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Maybe china's plan to reduce population failed woefully

or

This is Mother Nature's way of protecting her only baby (Earth)
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Bluffly: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Drabeey:
At the end of the day better Quarantine is for the rich ... What is the fate of a commoner who contacts this virus, i don't want to believe its death
Quatantine is quarantine o. No hospital bill self for coronavirus covid19. All expenses paid by the government
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by lincs25(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fortuna2:
You need the education more.
You are too small for a man of my kind to challenge. let me let you have your time. You don't even know who a virologist is.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by yeyeosoronga: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2020
bigiyaro:
that is a corona virus quarantine center, not the normal ICU, and am talking about the joke at yaba.

Quarantine centre doesn't mean you have to be put on life support machines. There are over 10000 people infected with corona virus in Italy, and over a hundred have died.
I'm very sure not all those 10K people need life support, because they've been quarantined. Many are also self isolating in their homes.
Even in the UK, some minister has tested positive, and she is self quarantining at home as advised by their health professionals.
Why do you call the facility centre at Yaba a joke? Have you been there before?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by eguarojeona: 12:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Talknochip:
And some 'wise' people in Nigeria keep insisting the virus is a scam even when the second case has just been confirmed!
At least we can see these ones.Where are Nigerians patients o wise one?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by sweetgala(m): 1:11am On Mar 11, 2020
Talknochip:
And some 'wise' people in Nigeria keep insisting the virus is a scam even when the second case has just been confirmed!
Eveb Trump nun his delusional mind thinks it's a ploy to deminish him

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by sweetgala(m): 1:17am On Mar 11, 2020
Talknochip:
May the mercies of God help us to find the vaccine. And may God heal all those infected. May He also protect all the health workers working round the clock treating victims of the virus and also working to contain it IJN.

From what I've read there is already a vaccine however due to control processes to guarantee it's safe for humans it's under validation and could be ready by June earliest otherwise could be a year.
The virus that causes Covid-19 was previously known to scientists the danger is most prevalent in aged young and those with underlying medical conditions.
It's no more than a mild flu and fever for most

Coronavirus has killed many but from stats a disproportionate number of it's victims have been above 60 with previous medical conditions

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2020
Nigeria doesn't have half the equipment I'm seeing in these pictures. The government is just lying to prevent us from panicking
timay:
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by chirado(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2020
This is really getting worst
God pls protect ur children and give us solution to this China virus that is even fake
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2020
lincs25:
You are too small for a man of my kind to challenge. let me let you have your time. You don't even know who a virologist is.
Okay my ancestor undecided
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by lexxyrule(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Talknochip:

Confirmed where?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by lexxyrule(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2020
Fortuna2:
And who told you the virus is heat-labile? Don't be an ignoramus.. we're just fortunate the pandemic isn't thriving among us.

Well, it's proven that it's not airborne and it doesn't thrive well in hot regions
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Euegene100001: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2020
We can’t blame dem Nigeria government as known for lies
Talknochip:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.