Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (94773 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Explorers:
Some patients are lying face-down on their hospital beds, which researchers believe can raise survival rates in intensive care by improving oxygen levels in the blood.

The hospital is in Lombardy which is one of the regions sealed off in the toughest quarantine measures that any country has imposed outside China.

We call this “proning” in the icu.
It helps shift fluids from the lung bases and helps with O2 exchange

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by SciLab: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kudos to the Scientists, Physicians, nurses and every other healthworker involved in the management of this CoVID-19 scourge.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by maasoap(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
And some 'wise' people in Nigeria keep insisting the virus is a scam even when the second case has just been confirmed!

You noticed their silliness too! They're saying that it is an attempt by the government officials to embezzle the money.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Myde4naija(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
And some 'wise' people in Nigeria keep insisting the virus is a scam even when the second case has just been confirmed!
I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Afamed: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
Ignore them. The same set of people , will be the first, to criticize Govt if it is announced tomorrow that Covid 19 has killed so so number in Nigeria. They are hypocrite set of people

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Reference(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Medicine in Italy is world class when they get their stubborn heads round to doing stuff.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Science fiction movies are now becoming a reality

Science fiction ke.

This is my everyday life working in critical care.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by showafrica(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Drabeey:
At the end of the day better Quarantine is for the rich ... What is the fate of a commoner who contacts this virus, i don't want to believe its death

Africa is blessed oo, this one for just wipe out the whole Africa.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by airminem(f): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
xrayj:

Hahahaha which Nigeria?
Didn't u see the Lagos quarantine centre where the Italian man was kept looking like a poultry?
sad wow...this looks scary. Do u mean its likely one could die quicker, like an alpha rooster in that place anytime? grin
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by MrCuteking(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
We were surviving better before social media came in with it distractions
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by anslemarinze52(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
God help us
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
starbuck:
At this point in my life, i ain't afraid to die again as i have achieved my sole purpose on earth..... Virus or no Virus, o nweghị ihe anya hụrụ gbaa mee
What's it?

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by xrayj(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
airminem:
sad wow...this looks scary. Do u mean its likely one could die quicker, like an alpha rooster in that place anytime? grin
Yes o
If Italy with such sophisticated facilities I am seeing from the picture above are seriously battling with it, I just can't imagine how d situation will be here with zero facilities

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by stasius: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
If the epidemics lingers till rainy season then Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Ay04z(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just a Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic!

Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down..

Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to..

Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened..

Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed up..

Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed

Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing

If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, Ones The JESUS Appears in the Sky...

O My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen!

Give Us Understanding My LORD to know What is About to Happen!

Make use of this Season Brothers/Sisters by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed
the end is here.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by speedchariot(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
And the one in Nigeria eats Amala...A real definition of Zoo Republic
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afobear:

What's this drivel ?

Repaint now and beg doG for forgiveness.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Topmaike007(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by nijabazaar: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

Still trying to understand hw a grown up human being in diz part of the world can't form a sentence witout being abusive and insultive

Pardon me. Did I abuse anyone?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Topmaike007(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Repaint now and beg doG for forgiveness.
na wa oo
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Bbbwings: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
A whole lot of folks will be dead if this pandemic ever get hold around here.
Our health systems don't have a chance.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Topmaike007(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
See facilities if na Naija now reverse will be the case
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Amadioha02: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just a Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic!

Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down..

Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to..

Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened..

Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed up..

Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed

Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing

If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, Ones The JESUS Appears in the Sky...

O My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen!

Give Us Understanding My LORD to know What is About to Happen!

Make use of this Season Brothers/Sisters by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed
mugu. Jesus na ur papa? you're still kissing the ass of white men.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
When a Nigerian doctor see this he will want to run away from this country.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by galaxy2020(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
I believe Nigeria's case is under reported. Just watchout in a months time.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by airminem(f): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
xrayj:

Yes o
If Italy with such sophisticated facilities I am seeing from the picture above are seriously battling with it, I just can't imagine how d situation will be here with zero facilities
Alarming....so sad o. Yet billions are lying in bank accts, homes of these myopic leaders.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by lincs25(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
In Nigeria is a scam, other palaces is real. That virus will not survive Nigeria weather..
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Omo c medical equipments, chai.. and common paracetamol no dey inside our own here.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by onyxo76(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
reminds me of those horror movies where one deadly virus or some sort will just wipe out a population turning majority to flesh eating zombies.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
Even our politicians can't have this type of treatment in Nigeria let alone the ordinary Nigerians

Where are the facilities?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by PanAC: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afobear:

What's this drivel ?

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.