Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (94777 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Fragility6: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
nijabazaar:

Pardon me. Did I abuse anyone?
Apologies. I just got informed dat d word 'idiot' is a compliment. Sorry for the embarrassment
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by GamalNasser: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
This stuff aint no mild flu the way they want us to think
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Mekanus(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just a Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic!

Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down..

Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to..

Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened..

Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed up..

Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed

Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing

If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, Ones The JESUS Appears in the Sky...

O My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen!

Give Us Understanding My LORD to know What is About to Happen!

Make use of this Season Brothers/Sisters by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed
Rubbish
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by bluefilm: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
I didn't see anything graphic in those pictures.

Explorers, I hope you have not joined the bad gang of sensational bloggers wey full naija?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
dayleke:
Something needs to be done fast.....

We can't continue like this o.....
Something needs to be done by who? Are your mates not the ones struggling to develop a cure for in research centres..here you're, folding your alms and expecting what will be done...lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by foleskay(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Who knows if its the prayers men of God in Nigeria prays daily, binding and casting every form of sickness and disease that's its limiting the spread of disease in Nigeria. If whts happening in Italy is the same occurrence in Nigeria, I swear the deaths would hv reached tens of thousands by now. Oh lord hv mercy!!
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Sonicroyel: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
And some 'wise' people in Nigeria keep insisting the virus is a scam even when the second case has just been confirmed!

it's still a scam
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by unselfishceo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
may God save us from corona o
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
lincs25:
In Nigeria is a scam, other palaces is real. That virus will not survive Nigeria weather..
And who told you the virus is heat-labile? Don't be an ignoramus.. we're just fortunate the pandemic isn't thriving among us.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by quickly: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
OJODEL10:
we are lucky in nigeria God did not allow this beast here to join the beasts we have here

All you need is 10 sick ppl from Italy or China.

Italy could not find the index carrier I.e the person who first got it.

He/she then transmitted to many ppl
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by fapcrook(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
seankafor:
May what we dont know never locate us
Even what we know should not locate us
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Harrykn: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
<del>Nigeria keep insisting the virus is a scam even</del>

We don't need it, and God will never allow it grow in our midst.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by kunletexs: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
As I see all the tubes and gadgets, na so fear grip me say this one wey our hospitals have turned to consultancy place, we get half of these apparatus for our not so encouraging hospitals. Na God go save us. Lord heal all affected with the virus. Amen
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by tbliss22(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
seankafor:

I say a big AMEN to this....
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by OPUBO7(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
And some 'wise' people in Nigeria keep insisting the virus is a scam even when the second case has just been confirmed!
I tire oh easy weak me, especially ipob members

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:

Don't mind them. Their eyes will soon clear

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
ValCon888:
Kudos to the brave doctors for trying to save lives in the midst of death.
If heaven exists, then these doctors deserve a front seat.

Plus the ones carrying out abortions right?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by wellmax(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
What is the names of the patients, until we are told it's all scam.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by vRendoh(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Make we hold firm to Christ o! If Oyinbo with all their technology dey fear piss for body, I wonder wetin go be our fate without Christ
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by supercase1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
magzey:
May ALLAH heal them and may all that have not contacted be protected in the mighty name of Allah.Ameen
When will Allah heal islambad and the Muslim world,na just question I ask o I no curse u oo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by YungMillionaire: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nobody is not appearing in any sky...stop fooling yourself.

Maybe aliens will appear eventually but forget that Jesus fairy tale
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by dayleke: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fortuna2:
Something needs to be done by who? Are your mates not the ones struggling to develop a cure for in research centres..here you're, folding your alms and expecting what will be done...lazy Nigerian youth.

I don't usually do this, ie engage in online banter .
As this is also a faceless forum, but I'll make an exception to your case.
The crux of my message to you ma (if you are really one), is to mind the way you address people.
Why did you single out what I wrote here to accuse me of folding my arms and not doing anything to find a cure?
How am I a lazy Nigerian youth?
Just because I said something must be done?

Have you ever heard about division of labor?
Is everyone in college majoring in the same discipline? Even in the hospital, everyone has a role to play. In the society, we are all different too.
We can't all be researchers madam.
Do you even know me and what I do to be addressing me like that?

Word of advice, never jump to conclusions about people and mind the way you address people you don't know.

Stick to this advice and you will go far in life.

Shalom.

Ps; And by the way madam, I'm not a "lazy Nigerian youth" and I work in the healthcare field as an "Allied Health worker".
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by lincs25(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fortuna2:
And who told you the virus is heat-labile? Don't be an ignoramus.. we're just fortunate the pandemic isn't thriving among us.
You need to be edify, go and look for a good virologist to educate you.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
No evil will come near us
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by OChimex: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:

Then let them show us the graphic image of their so-called Nigerian Covid-19 patients and blur their faces the way they did in this photo.

Shikina

Look, Nigeria politicians have seen that Nigerians are not smart and don't question their stupidity and criminality, so, they treat them like idiots.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Arewa6: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari ... ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Ganjafama(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't see what's so graphic about these pictures. When una suppose to put graphic for picture una no go put.
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by RaptorX: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Just a Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic!

Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down..

Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to..

Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened..

Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed up..

Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed

Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing

If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, Ones The JESUS Appears in the Sky...

O My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen!

Give Us Understanding My LORD to know What is About to Happen!

Make use of this Season Brothers/Sisters by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST..

The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed
Luke 21:26

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of the heaven shall be shaken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Tomoyayi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
seankafor:

Including the one we know
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
these guyz are struggling to breath. Damn

but nothing graphic about these pic biko. we have seen over worse
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Talknochip:
May the mercies of God help us to find the vaccine. And may God heal all those infected. May He also protect all the health workers working round the clock treating victims of the virus and also working to contain it IJN.
Please leave God out of this for once and research on the cure, most the white man do everything?
Re: Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) by ohiz2007(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
If ones' immunity is "HIGH" then coronavirus is child's play. Most patients that are broken down by this virus are aged people who usually have low immunity

Very true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car / Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.