Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,450,450 members, 5,521,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 April 2020 at 02:47 PM

Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? (629 Views)

Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia? / Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by PRESHSTAR(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09
Lately I have seen a lot of posts in this session with respect to how life is a bit easier to make ends meet in Canny Or Aussie....Please are there members who studied microbiology in Canada or Australia .
What are the career opportunities for microbiology graduates who choose to practice either the life science or applied science part of it in these places ?
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by ednut1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09
Find better career switch to
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by ZINIBANKS: 8:16am On Mar 10
Have never for once seen any thread or someone say he/she is traveling to Netherlands
Please is the country not good
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by PRESHSTAR(m): 11:23am On Mar 10
ednut1:
Find better career switch to
Are you a graduate of microbiology? if yes why isn't it a better career ?
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by codeigniter(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10
Ednut1

Do enlighten
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by salford: 9:27pm On Mar 10
In the industry I work (engineering). Biology, Botany and Zoology are often employed as Environment professionals. Not sure of Botany, but I won't be suprised if Botanists are employed within the environmental industry too.
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:30pm On Mar 10
salford:
In the industry I work (engineering). Biology, Botany and Zoology are often employed as Environment professionals. Not sure of Botany, but I won't be suprised if Botanists are employed within the environmental industry too.
What about Sociology?
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by salford1: 12:01am On Mar 11
SweetCunt97:
What about Sociology?
Sociology is a social science course. You can also work anywhere if you have the experience. Could be HR, Business Analysis, project management, IT etc
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:24am On Mar 11
salford1:

Sociology is a social science course. You can also work anywhere if you have the experience. Could be HR, Business Analysis, project management, IT etc
Experience.. Ok. Thanks
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by PRESHSTAR(m): 11:58am On Mar 11
salford:
That means a certification on Environmental health such as HSE or NEBOSH can put one in a better position to be employed right?
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by salford: 3:40pm On Mar 11
PRESHSTAR:

That means a certification on Environmental health such as HSE or NEBOSH can put one in a better position to be employed right?
not environmental health but land and life protection (plants and animals).
E.g. Lakes, wetland, fish bearing water, valleys, streams, coulees etc.
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by Sonney01(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26
@Salford... Thanks for the information, if you wouldn't mind, I'll like to relate with you on a personal note. Please drop your email address or WhatsApp line. I look forward to your kind response. Thanks.
Re: Career In Microbiology In Canada Or Australia Which Is Better? by angellist: 4:21pm On Mar 26
It seems to me that the conditions in Canada will be broader regardless of the direction of scientific activity. This applies to both vacancies and salaries. There are corporations willing to provide valuable employees with temporary housing solutions. This is a very good addition to the vacancies for the capital. I myself lived in such apartments when I came to the conference last year. I myself lived in such apartments when I came to the conference last year.

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Illegal Migration (2) / Two Different Birth Years: One For Int'l Passport And The Other For Job / The Issue Of Nigerian Agents:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.