Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

████ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ████ (7322 Views)

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ████ by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 10, 2020
na wao but sweetbuns if i am correct u will be around 17 or 18 yrs right? so why get angry when a fellow 18 yr old or 19 yr old guy sends u a dm cheesy.abi na matured men u dey look for cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ████ by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 10, 2020
TrollKiller:
Downloaded some of the pics
Enjoy smiley
so it means most of the guys who form white knight for ladies here their main intention na to chop pussy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: ████ by pepemendy(m): 2:31am On Mar 10, 2020
SweetBuns:
That boy disturbing your peace on this site might just be a boy writing jamb this week or a street tout hustling in one corner in Agege.
Look at this irresponsible fellow that had the luck of me responding his DM(dunno why I did) and he took and vented his frustration on me. I jus don't get your problems in this site.
Na wa o

Please this is real and not a lie...... You can search for the idiot on fb if you like

Pics taken down
Why on Earth would you reply someone DMS and started writing in monosyllables? Shoulda just ignore the DM if you weren't interested in the proposed convo in the first place.
NL and mumu girls pfft

7 Likes

Re: ████ by sagtav(f): 3:54am On Mar 10, 2020
Nnaabros:
grin grin

All I have to say is that youngsters used to be more responsible when there were no smartphones.

These days, all people do is try to hook up with a hot girl or a rich guy online.

1 Like

Re: ████ by oyatz(m): 5:23am On Mar 10, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:

Ladies between the age of 28-40 are evening newspaper
40+ is outdated newspaper cheesy

What of 50years?
Re: ████ by femi4: 5:26am On Mar 10, 2020
SweetBuns:
That boy disturbing your peace on this site might just be a boy writing jamb this week or a street tout hustling in one corner in Agege.
Look at this irresponsible fellow that had the luck of me responding his DM(dunno why I did) and he took and vented his frustration on me. I jus don't get your problems in this site.
Na wa o

Please this is real and not a lie...... You can search for the idiot on fb if you like

Pics taken down
Pride! Pride!! Pride!!! That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: ████ by Rukkydelta(f): 5:52am On Mar 10, 2020
Before responding to any PM that's if you want. Go through the person in question post to verify his kind of personality

1 Like

Re: ████ by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Elxandre:
Though the guy is an idiot.
What's with the monosyllabic replies from the lady?

It's just sickening how uninteresting many Nigerian women are.
You girls can do better.
to be honest she doesn't owe him any form of reply at all. She doesn't have to reply him.
I don't understand why some people think they can just strike a conversation with someone and demand the person to flow with them. If I open my WhatsApp for you there're a lot of messages I have not even read not to talk of replying
Re: ████ by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2020
SweetBuns:
Na wa o

Pics taken down
Luck for replying his Dm undecided

Making a mountain out of a molehill is not the way to go
Re: ████ by RubiesBanking: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2020
BestAccessories:

I was late for the movie but thanks for the review (Screenshot).

How did NL DM, metamorphose into Facebook messenger chat?

Please OP, come and show us the full movie not the edited version.

Lemme quickly grab a glass of juice and water.

Just search this topic on google and go to photo version of the search, Google was kind enough to leave images there

Why You Should Never Answer Dms From Nairaland Males (Photos).
Re: ████ by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

I'm not replying DMs from this site ever again
.. So me that wants to taste your sweet in the middle buns.. How do I go about it since you won't be replying dms anymore..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ████ by SweetBuns(f): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2020
realokopi:
What do you mean by he had the luck of you responding his dm??
Are you the queen of England?? I just don't understand!!
Do people get alert when you reply their DM? The answer to that question should be "yes". If it's anything other than "yes" then you're nothing but a frustrated evening newspaper looking for who to vent your frustrations on.
Imagine rubbish!!! Saying a "whole" man is lucky cos you replied his DM.. And you will still go to shiloh praying and rolling on the ground for God to bless you with a man.
Cry me a river part 2
Re: ████ by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

i am sure he is one of those redpill gang, who also claims alfa male

their signature abuse is evening newspaper and olosho when you dont agree with them or go for a date with them
he's obviously not redpilled.. Why are you so worked up about red pillers
I can't imagine the sleepless nights you'd be having because of the movement..

Hahahahaha.. Continue shogbo ..

Hbp go soon open arms welcome you

1 Like

Re: ████ by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Jamb is next week... No time for question now
.. Riele .. Hope you're reading and not wasting your time exchanging aimless banters

1 Like

Re: ████ by SweetBuns(f): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Lalasticlala please close this thread down sad
Re: ████ by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

Get lost
Outdated newspaper undecided
Re: ████ by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. Riele .. Hope you're reading and not wasting your time exchanging aimless banters

If that babe start with u, u go run
Re: ████ by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2020
SweetBuns:
.. For where ...

Nah.. You still need more bashing so that you'll grow more sense

1 Like

Re: ████ by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2020
Mymynd4u:

If that babe start with u, u go run
.. She doesn't even dare reply me

1 Like

Re: ████ by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. She doesn't even dare reply me

Riele coman see oooo
Re: ████ by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

Babe let's meet outside nairaland na
Re: ████ by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Cry you which river, Joker? grin grin grin

SweetBuns:

Cry me a river part 2

2 Likes

Re: ████ by Elxandre(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Lilbest3:
to be honest she doesn't owe him any form of reply at all. She doesn't have to reply him.
I don't understand why some people think they can just strike a conversation with someone and demand the person to flow with them. If I open my WhatsApp for you there're a lot of messages I have not even read not to talk of replying
She responded to his pm and they somehow to Facebook.
She owes it to decency to reply in a humanlike manner.
It's better not to reply at all than respond like a man-superior robot.

3 Likes

Re: ████ by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2020
Elxandre:

She responded to his pm and they somehow to Facebook.
She owes it to decency to reply in a humanlike manner.
It's better not to reply at all than respond like a man-superior robot.
she can reply however she likes. You are not there with her, you don't know what she is doing. You people should drop this entitlement mentality nobody owes anybody anything. She might just be like me who hate chatting. It's her phone and fingers you don't tell her what to do with it. If you don't like the way she's chatting with you close the chat and delete her details instead of whining. As long as she didn't insult him I don't see anything wrong with what she did.
Because she responded to his message doesn't mean she automatically owe him any particular form of reply
Re: ████ by nuelsam: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2020
for posting these dumb shit triggers something though..... it triggers the fact that u either a kid or a clout chaser..... if u weren't gon reply pms then shut your trap and bounce,stop chasing clout on the wrong platform......your mates dey chase premium clout for Twitter , u here spewing shit on romance land.

2 Likes

Re: ████ by SweetBuns(f): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2020
nuelsam:
for posting these dumb shit triggers something though..... it triggers the fact that u either a kid or a clout chaser..... if u weren't gon reply pms then shut your trap and bounce,stop chasing clout on the wrong platform......your mates dey chase premium clout for Twitter , u here spewing shit on romance land.
Imp grin
Re: ████ by pepemendy(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2020
You prolly one ugly piece of shit grin
Re: ████ by Riele(f): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Riele coman see oooo

Naaaa .

I stopped replying foolish peeps here .

Shey you know I hate broke niggas ,that one is a broke and quoting him might make me go bankrupt .

1 Like

Re: ████ by BiafranBushBoy: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2020
SweetBuns:

Dash yourself small common sense na

Lol... Bleep off!!
Re: ████ by Elxandre(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lilbest3:
she can reply however she likes. You are not there with her, you don't know what she is doing. You people should drop this entitlement mentality nobody owes anybody anything. She might just be like me who hate chatting. It's her phone and fingers you don't tell her what to do with it. If you don't like the way she's chatting with you close the chat and delete her details instead of whining. As long as she didn't insult him I don't see anything wrong with what she did.
Because she responded to his message doesn't mean she automatically owe him any particular form of reply
If you hate chatting, don't reply chats.

Replying people with single worded replies is always Rude.
You can make excuses for your irresponsible manners for all I care.
Re: ████ by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Elxandre:

If you hate chatting, don't reply chats.

Replying people with single worded replies is always Rude.
You can make excuses for your irresponsible manners for all I care.
go and sit down my friend. As long as she doesn't insult you there's nothing wrong with what she is doing.
For your information I never contract any single word at all, not even on twitter or text messages.
She can decide to reply you with emoji if you don't like it stop chatting with her. You can't tell her how to use her phone. Go and drop your stupid entitlement mentality in the river.
Re: ████ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
sexylassie2:
laugh just full my belly, tonybankz, won kill me with laugh

he cant communicate at all but suddenly wants a date

he thinks because he defended you on nairaland, he is entitled for a date

hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahha

the COCKACITY of it all. Wish I saw the thread tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) / Lady Boasts About 'hallelujah Challenge' After All-night S*x With Boyfriend / Man Almost Died After Being Charged 15k For Haircut In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.