Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

████ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ████ (7357 Views)

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ████ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Riele:

Naaaa .

I stopped replying foolish peeps here .

Shey you know I hate broke niggas ,that one is a broke and quoting him might make me go bankrupt .
hahaha ... pot calling kettle black
Re: ████ by Elxandre(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lilbest3:
go and sit down my friend. As long as she doesn't insult you there's nothing wrong with what she is doing.
For your information I never abbreviate any single word at all, not even on twitter or text messages.
She can decide to reply you with emoji if you don't like it stop chatting with her. You can't tell her how to use her phone. Go and drop your stupid entitlement mentality in the river.

She owns her phone and should decide not to engage or not, not reply with single words like you're superior to the other party.

Of course, people of this generation take pride in rudeness anyways, in the name of liberty.
I'm not surprised.
Refuse to learn proper manners if you like, that's your problem.

1 Like

Re: ████ by Riele(f): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
biGDhAp:
hahaha ... pot calling kettle black

Re: ████ by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Elxandre:

She owns her phone and should decide not to engage or not, not reply with single words like you're superior to the other party.

Of course, people of this generation take pride in rudeness anyways, in the name of liberty.
I'm not surprised.
Refuse to learn proper manners if you like, that's your problem.
your problem is that you continue to bug people who have no interest in you but just decide to respond to your nonsense because they don't want to be rude but as a delusional being that you are, you believe everybody must enjoy and fully participate in your boredom. If you are talking with someone and he isn't participating, leaving only you to carry the conversation common sense should tell you that he or she is not interested, she just responding with one words because she doesn't want to be rude by completely ignoring you or telling you that you are boring. What's so difficult for you to understand?
Re: ████ by Elxandre(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lilbest3:
your problem is that you continue to bug people who have no interest in you but just decide to respond to your nonsense because they don't want to be rude but as a delusional being that you are, you believe everybody must enjoy and fully participate in your boredom. If you are talking with someone and he isn't participating, leaving only you to carry the conversation common sense should tell you that he or she is not interested, she just responding with one words because she doesn't want to be rude by completely ignoring you or telling you that you are boring. What's so difficult for you to understand?
I'm not one of the people you describe.
If you don't reply my chat properly at two attempts, we're done. I don't have time to carry along an unimaginative person.

Actually, it's mostly a lack of intellect responsible for this.
How do you explain a lady who sent you the first "hi" responding in single words when you make any attempt to engage her?
They're mostly just boring and unintelligent!
Re: ████ by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
TrollKiller:
Downloaded some of the pics
Enjoy smiley

8pm newspaper

unipot ke unikettle ni

they both fit each other
Re: ████ by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
heartbraker:
u no be jambite b4 for ur life? Ode! No wonder d guy called u evening news paper, because person pm u , u kon dey behave like say dem use ur brain fry burns

hahahahaha
Re: ████ by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2020

Re: ████ by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Elxandre:

I'm not one of the people you describe.
If you don't reply my chat properly at two attempts, we're done. I don't have time to carry along an unimaginative person.

Actually, it's mostly a lack of intellect responsible for this.
How do you explain a lady who sent you the first "hi" responding in single words when you make any attempt to engage her?
They're mostly just boring and unintelligent!
I understand now. Sorry for replying you like that
Re: ████ by Riele(f): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: ████ by Elxandre(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lilbest3:
I understand now. Sorry for replying you like that
No P bro cheesy
Re: ████ by TrollKiller(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

8pm newspaper

unipot ke unikettle ni

they both fit each other
grin
Re: ████ by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hilarious
Re: ████ by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 10, 2020
SweetBuns:

Senseless lot of animals grin
You're the most stupid female on nairaland... Take that from me... Mumu
Re: ████ by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2020
That "K" gringrin
Re: ████ by Galactico4ever(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

i am sure he is one of those redpill gang, who also claims alfa male

their signature abuse is evening newspaper and olosho when you dont agree with them or go for a date with them
Please Which 1 is "evening newspaper"
Re: ████ by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 16, 2020
I swear social media was not designed for Africans especially Nigerians because of the way some are really doing like kings and queens but in real life they just one low life rat
Social media was developed for us all around the world to connect with each other and kill our xenophobic mentality our local mentality so there is nothing wrong when some one sends you an email and want to know you he is just fulfilling the purpose social media was created coming hear to savage(if that what you think you are doing) him or her then you wearing your crown stupidity with honor

The thread is damn dumb
Re: ████ by Teeboy15(m): 12:40am On May 17, 2020
Most stupid thread ever created in the history of nairaland.
A low levelled, insecure, desperate, sex starved, arrogant attention seeker too proud to come down from her 'high horse' to seek help, (maybe one guy would pity her situation and offer help) is here ranting jack sh!t.

By her post I know she's not an evening newspaper, but you can easily tell those that are heading that direction from a mile away even though I do not expect her to agree with the truth.

Well I don't blame some of the (f) signs on this forum because some guys are willing to foolishly argue against Buhari as Nigeria's president only because one dumb ignorant (f) say so, just to get her attention.

But what such boys don't know is that a large percentage of the 'girls' they see on this forum aren't worth their time in real life. Honestly.

Alot of them are people you would see in reality and want nothing to do with them cos they lack substance. But they would come on here and type nonsense in order to be relevant.

And if you see some of these guys babes for real life you go lick tongue.

Sad reality.

Guys make una use una brain for this forum
Re: ████ by Nobody: 1:29am On May 17, 2020
Yen yen yen undecided
SweetBuns:
You're late

Re: ████ by iTroll: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin

Still shocks me say this girl just chill recently

One of the best female users of all time lol
Re: ████ by nurain150(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
sexylassie2:
laugh just full my belly, tonybankz, won kill me with laugh

he cant communicate at all but suddenly wants a date

he thinks because he defended you on nairaland, he is entitled for a date

hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahha

You see this is why we told guys redpill they won't hear latter start complaining.
Re: ████ by nurain150(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Skmoda360:
You sound like a desperate wimp if not, you can easily detect if he is a kid or not via facetime before furthering the chat up with the kid.....you loose guard and defence gate crashed on a platter of negotiating relationship with a kid grin grin grin ...it dey pain person sha grin
This comment shows u are an advance olso.
Re: ████ by Gundam34: 11:42am On May 13, 2022
Violence cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why / Meme To Enjoy Your Day / Wife Material With A Touch Of Ashawo’ – Lady Filmed Pounding Fufu And Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.