Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! (4416 Views)

Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead / Man Loses Land, Millions To Trusted Friends (pictured) / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! by onyeije1: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2010
rasputinn:

^^^^
1)The man was too trusting of the house help,he really let him in on a lot of his private stuff he shouldn't have.I hear this also included his finances)
2)While the Capt Omolayo was still in Lagos in his former place of work,I understand he used to do the school run by himself,but the moment he got a job in a rival company and was posted to Warri,his wife(who by the way only runs a small self-owned biz) did not take up the task of the school run,enter the house boy.

i thought the reason why women took up running small biz as opposed to working long hours is to be able to take better care of the kids,
Re: Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! by twinskenny(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2010
wonder shall never end
Re: Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! by hollars(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2010
dvmb fvck,
Re: Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! by enomakos(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2010
we shall be carefulin this country
Re: Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! by twinskenny(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2010
nobody to be trusted!!
Re: Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
culled from the source

House help:

“I wanted to collect N500, 000 ransom but I did not know that my friends were asking for N10m. It was when I discovered that they were not working in line with our agreement that I called Mr. Ebenezer Omolayo (Sharon’s father) and told him where to locate us and the police came to the place yesterday (Monday),” [/b]Akamo said.

Police PRO said:

[b]The kidnapping was foiled by the policemen attached to Criminal Investigation Bureau, who took over the case from Area F, where the case was initially reported.

“We were able to track their calls and soon we identified the house they were making the calls from.
It was Iskilu, who also identified himself as Ibraheem, that was negotiating with the family. We spoke with the suspects’ parents and relatives and it was soon obvious to them that the police were on the trail of the kidnappers. That was why the suspects capitulated and Akamo called Sharon’s parents after eight days of kidnapping the girl. The parents in turn contacted the police, who rescued the girl alive,” Mba said, adding that those involved in the kidnapping would face the full wrath of the law.

Re: Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! by zains: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ummmmn, Naija police! Always very good at jumping in to take the glory in matters that have already been solved!

Had the child not been found, Mr. Mba would have said(while pretending to be serious) ''I have not been briefed''
Re: Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! by rasputinn(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
reindeer:

It is illegal to conduct HIV test for anyone without their consent.If it must be done, the househelp must expressly give his/her consent. I know this practice is rampant in Nigeria but it should be discouraged.

Illegal my foot,should be discouraged my very black assssss
Who made it illegal in Nigeria,well,you can tell that to the dogs,I do physical and spiritual tests straight up
Re: Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! by akwaowoudo(m): 2:35am On Dec 24, 2010
I happy she's found. We have to be independent in most of our daily partakings.
Re: Trusted Home Help Kidnapped Sharon! by tunde247: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2010
may God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s Vagina (VIDEO) / Naked Girl Buy Things At The Supermarket / EFCC Arrests Boys Who Was Lavishly Celebrating The Arrival Of Thier Cars. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.