Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa (54646 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa by AerialMapper: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Alabikiller:

Sir I know you would be very surprised and angry to see this and pls I'm very very sorry for mentioning you here. I know you'll probably insult me or call me some disgusting names but I beg you sir pls help me to survive. I'm currently broke with nowhere to run to. Pls sir I'm out of work at the moment though I lookout to see if I can see any small menial work to help me out pending if I'm able to get a job back. I'm sad it had to resort to this but the Lord knows my heart. Even my friends don't send me again. I'm not a scammer just one looking for help in my life.To survive in this country is just too tough I wish I had even only one other option to save me from this disgrace but I've been finished by Life. God bless you even if you insult me and don't help me. Thank you sir

Why would I insult you? Let me run a check on you.... I will get back to you.
Re: Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa by AerialMapper: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Alabikiller:

I can pls send my personal details via pm to show im real. I'm just frustrated up to this point. Thank you

I am really not sure about you, Isaac. I know you are also NegroAchiever and I’m still trying to figure if you are ClownPrinceof Pi. If you are clownprinceofpi, you were actually broke-shaming an individual on this platform.

Send me evidence that you require help to aerialmapper786@gmail.com.
Re: Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride's Family Gives-out N1000 Packets As Wedding Souvenir To Guests!(pic) / Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos / The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.