Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? (62955 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Mizwisdom(f): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sanchez01:
Another script just landed. This isn't worth any sane person's time. Neh!

God bless you, this place is turning into a joke with so many fake stories hitting front page
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dynamic33:
I met my baby daddy three years ago. We met on my 21st birthday. I went out to the nightclub to celebrate my birthday and I met this handsome 32 years old. He couldn’t stop staring at me until he approached me and introduced himself and we exchanged numbers.

He called me the next day, we chatted for about an hour and he told me he was married. He has two kids but they now are separated. In the process of divorce but they are still living together, separate bedrooms while he is waiting for the house he is building to finish so he can move out.

I was jealous and angry at him. I told him he is lying to me, they are still together and still fucking he just want to use me then dump me but he promised me that there was nothing between him and the wife, and that they had stop having sex when she was pregnant with the second baby and the baby was now 8 months and he has proof that there was nothing between them.

We were meeting at my place and staying together until 2-3am. Sometimes he doesn’t go back until the next day and on those days that we don’t meet, we chatted on the phone until late 1-2am while he was still in the house so I was happy that there’s nothing between them.

He brought the children to me, I fell so much in love with them and will be spending the day with them and it felt great to bond with them.

Then later I got pregnant, he told me to abort it because they are in the process of divorce. If the court finds out he impregnated someone somewhere else everything will go against him. I told him not to worry I will keep it as a secret until he sorts out the divorce but he insisted that I should abort. I didn’t like it. We had a misunderstanding. In anger I hit him with my heels shoes and injured him on the forehead. He was bleeding but he didn’t fight me back. He just left and I was very sorry. I kept begging him, asking for forgiveness, he kept ignoring me and for three months we didn’t contact each other because he was still mad at me.

Then few months later, he called and asked to meet me and I begged him for forgiveness for everything I did to him and I accepted to abort the pregnancy. I was already 5 months gone and two days before the abortion he came to my house and told me that while we’re on the break, he was stressed and started drinking and mistakenly had sex with his wife and she is also pregnant. He said that she lured him to have sex to stop the divorce process but he do not care about it. He will go ahead with the divorce because he still loves me and wants to be with me and he pleaded with me to do the abortion for him so he could win the divorce and custody of his children. I was very angry that I threw a plastic chair on him and asked him to leave my house and to never come back that it was over between us. I deleted and blocked his numbers and removed all his pictures on my phone. He was begging my friends to tell me to forgive him but I rejected him and I now have my beautiful daughter, my joy, my everything.

But the only problem I have, my parents sent me abroad to study, I dropped out three years ago and they don’t know I'm not longer in school and that I now have a child because they keep sending me money every month thinking I’m still in school. When I’m not so on December I did traveled back home to my parents and I left my daughter with a friend for 2 whole weeks. I couldn’t sleep or eat and my parents said Now that I’m in my final year after finishing it, they want me to come back home for good by July and where will I leave my child ? I don’t know how to tell my parents about my child? And also that I left school three years ago my dad is very strict and am scared.

Please I’m very sorry for the long post and advice me on how to tell them please?

Ok
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by saajus: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Some ladies just like to make their lives complicated.

My 2 cent. Apply for admission and go back to school. There are many nursing mothers going to school. There are many online programs you can do over there.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Alexpetra: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dynamic33:
I met my baby daddy three years ago. We met on my 21st birthday. I went out to the nightclub to celebrate my birthday and I met this handsome 32 years old. He couldn’t stop staring at me until he approached me and introduced himself and we exchanged numbers.

He called me the next day, we chatted for about an hour and he told me he was married. He has two kids but they now are separated. In the process of divorce but they are still living together, separate bedrooms while he is waiting for the house he is building to finish so he can move out.

I was jealous and angry at him. I told him he is lying to me, they are still together and still fucking he just want to use me then dump me but he promised me that there was nothing between him and the wife, and that they had stop having sex when she was pregnant with the second baby and the baby was now 8 months and he has proof that there was nothing between them.

We were meeting at my place and staying together until 2-3am. Sometimes he doesn’t go back until the next day and on those days that we don’t meet, we chatted on the phone until late 1-2am while he was still in the house so I was happy that there’s nothing between them.

He brought the children to me, I fell so much in love with them and will be spending the day with them and it felt great to bond with them.

Then later I got pregnant, he told me to abort it because they are in the process of divorce. If the court finds out he impregnated someone somewhere else everything will go against him. I told him not to worry I will keep it as a secret until he sorts out the divorce but he insisted that I should abort. I didn’t like it. We had a misunderstanding. In anger I hit him with my heels shoes and injured him on the forehead. He was bleeding but he didn’t fight me back. He just left and I was very sorry. I kept begging him, asking for forgiveness, he kept ignoring me and for three months we didn’t contact each other because he was still mad at me.

Then few months later, he called and asked to meet me and I begged him for forgiveness for everything I did to him and I accepted to abort the pregnancy. I was already 5 months gone and two days before the abortion he came to my house and told me that while we’re on the break, he was stressed and started drinking and mistakenly had sex with his wife and she is also pregnant. He said that she lured him to have sex to stop the divorce process but he do not care about it. He will go ahead with the divorce because he still loves me and wants to be with me and he pleaded with me to do the abortion for him so he could win the divorce and custody of his children. I was very angry that I threw a plastic chair on him and asked him to leave my house and to never come back that it was over between us. I deleted and blocked his numbers and removed all his pictures on my phone. He was begging my friends to tell me to forgive him but I rejected him and I now have my beautiful daughter, my joy, my everything.

But the only problem I have, my parents sent me abroad to study, I dropped out three years ago and they don’t know I'm not longer in school and that I now have a child because they keep sending me money every month thinking I’m still in school. When I’m not so on December I did traveled back home to my parents and I left my daughter with a friend for 2 whole weeks. I couldn’t sleep or eat and my parents said Now that I’m in my final year after finishing it, they want me to come back home for good by July and where will I leave my child ? I don’t know how to tell my parents about my child? And also that I left school three years ago my dad is very strict and am scared.

Please I’m very sorry for the long post and advice me on how to tell them please?
the baby is the certificate you present to them.
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Exodora: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
GOFRONT:
He told you he was married but now divorced and then still living in the same apartment with her.......How else can a lie be more glaring and Obvious??.......Our girls and their vegetable seed brain sha!!!

Thank God it's a Man's World...

I still don't understand how people lie and feel comfortable in it .
Some girls can be too cretinistic
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Kontrol97(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
tell them u came, u saw and u conquer �
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Lumpyy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Are you kidding me....
How can you not try to get back into school in the 3years since dropping out?
You dropped out,fine it happens but leading them on for 3more years and collecting tuition+monthly allowance for THREE YEARS?
You are very SELFISH and GREEDY ma'am,I weep for your folks!!! cry
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by CoolJulian: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by CoolJulian: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
FAKE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by DabFrankNG: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
CsRockefeller:
The best graduating student in my school during the 2014 set was first admitted to Unilorin to study Chemical something, she was a high flying student. Along the way she got pregnant and had to drop out for 2 years to nurse her child, her father didn't disown her. He supported her all through. After sometime, he sent her back to school, my school (names with held).
Your school is Baba Iyabo's Bells University of Technology in downtown Ota.

Yes or yes?
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2020
DabFrankNG:

Your school is Baba Iyabo's Bells University of Technology in downtown Ota.

Yes or yes?

grin

FBI.

Are you an alumni?
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by akpunda86: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dynamic33:

Bring ur kid to stay with my family in enugu.
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Bigblessed: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Do it using the same boldness and energy you used trying to put asunder between husband and wife (homebraker)

Or do it by wearing face mask.

Better still, you can decide to put down your head and take your two legs up so that they will take you serious.
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
It is quite unfortunate that you have to go through all these predicament and was gullible to number one pranks of married men. Its all good and must rollover to be in your past.
My advise to you are as follows:
1.Tell your parents about your bundle of joy(Your child)
2. Let your parents know that their effort sending you to school is not in vain and you are still going to complete your studies
3. Don't talk back when your parents are annoyed or cursing, just continue pleading for forgiveness
4. Any man who proclaims to love you would not ask you to abort your pregnancy under no circumstance, except is detrimental to your health.
5. Learn to control your anger. You need anger management
6. Please key into your experience and make your life an example to be emulated. Being a single mother is not a sin and not permanent. Your husband is on his way.

Let us talk some more after your visitation www.hightaughts.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Depressedkidd: 1:59am On Mar 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Save yourself all the stress and tell them what happened. Let it all, no holds barred.

You might not go back to school but telling them soothens the pain you already are in.

The best graduating student in my school during the 2014 set was first admitted to Unilorin to study Chemical something, she was a high flying student. Along the way she got pregnant and had to drop out for 2 years to nurse her child, her father didn't disown her. He supported her all through. After sometime, he sent her back to school, my school (names with held).

This time around, she had to opt for a management course (Human Resources) she made distinction from her first year all through. She's currently in the UK.

They are your parents and they won't disown you.

It's never late to start over, go back home.

Same thing here. I'm a guy so I'm obviously not pregnant lol, but I'm restarting after getting to my 4th year. Battled depression for years, had a lot of breakdowns and my results suffered, which caused even more depression. Throughout the 4 years in school I never did what other kids were doing (academically and socially), always the lone guy that just attented lectures and then disappeared, most times I would just leave home and lodge in a hotel by myself cutting contact with everyone for days on end. But over the last year I was able to work on my mental issues, told my dad about my struggles in school (couldn't tell him about my mental struggles cos idk if he'd just think I'm giving excuses for failing or he'd get too worried about me, neither of which I want) and I just wrote jamb and passed. Hoping to get admission. This time around I plan on going though school and actually enjoying it(by that I mean working hard in school and also opening up my social boundaries and being a normal human being). I deserve to be happy.
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Same thing here. I'm a guy so I'm obviously not pregnant lol, but I'm restarting after getting to my 4th year. Battled depression for years, had a lot of breakdowns and my results suffered, which caused even more depression. Throughout the 4 years in school I never did what other kids were doing (academically and socially), always the lone guy that just attented lectures and then disappeared, most times I would just leave home and lodge in a hotel by myself cutting contact with everyone for days on end. But over the last year I was able to work on my mental issues, told my dad about my struggles in school (couldn't tell him about my mental struggles cos idk if he'd just think I'm giving excuses for failing or he'd get too worried about me, neither of which I want) and I just wrote jamb and passed. Hoping to get admission. This time around I plan on going though school and actually enjoying it(by that I mean working hard in school and also opening up my social boundaries and being a normal human being). I deserve to be happy.

Well done. You have taken a good decision and I'm proud of you.

You see, don't ever assume that its too late to do anything. Recently, i was pondering on going back to school to do a medical degree but my foundation in sciences is too weak.

My Dad would always say a stationary stone gathers no momentum, the scholars would say it gathers no moss. When you get into school, make friends (brilliant and not brilliant) mix with people, have fun and make a good if not great result.

I wish you all the best.
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Depressedkidd: 2:06am On Mar 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Well done. You have taken a good decision and I'm proud of you.

You see, don't ever assume that its too late to do anything. Recently, i was pondering on going back to school to do a medical degree but my foundation in sciences is too weak.

My Dad would always say a stationary stone gathers no momentum, the scholars would say it gathers no moss. When you get into school, make friends (brilliant and not brilliant) mix with people, have fun and make a good if not great result.

I wish you all the best.
Thank you. I wish you the best too in your movement and endeavours. smiley
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by don4real: 12:10am On Mar 28, 2020
Exactly the same way you just told us

Dynamic33:

Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by lexiwonder(m): 12:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Dynamic33:

I have 2 little sisters, will talk to my mum today
good.
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Folich: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2020
To start such a relationship was not reasonable, you had to understand all the circumstances and set boundaries in communication.
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by Kalatium(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dynamic33:

OmG.... Many are mahd but few are roaming.
You gave you the effrontery to use a heel to wound a guy on his forehead and then use plastic chair on him.

Oh so because you are a lady you think you can do anything you want. I blame the guy he is a big siMp SImp. I am disgusted by your act.
Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by alphaNomega: 2:59am On Aug 28, 2020
This one na akata in the making

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.