Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 (21115 Views)

Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw To NG Account With NG IP / Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Get your paypal business account for N1,000
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Get your paypal business account now
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Jpjp: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Include ur whatsapp number in your advertisement or how do you want pple to contact you?
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jpjp:
Include ur whatsapp number in your advertisement or how do you want pple to contact you?
Call/Flash/SMS me at 0 8 1 2 1 4 5 6 9 0 9.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Get your paypal business account for N1,000 tonight
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Get your paypal business account for N1,000 today
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Get your paypal business account today
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
paypal2020:
The PayPal issue of not been able to create a PayPal account that can send, receive & withdraw money here in Nigeria as become a thing of the past, because I have found the solution to creating a PayPal account that works fine in Nigeria, and which can be operated on a Nigeria IP address without having unnecessary issues with PayPal. I can help you setup your verified PayPal business account that can be operated on a Nigeria IP address, and that can pay, send, and receive money from anywhere in the world, and also withdraw money into your bank account. The PayPal business account I will setup for you will bear your real Nigeria information. It's high time you got your PayPal business account, and begin to receive payments from your clients, individuals & companies, and also send & withdraw the money in your PayPal balance. If you want to get your PayPal business account that as the functionality to receive, send & withdraw money, then you can get yours at an affordable fee of N1,000 only. To get your PayPal business account now, call/SMS

0 8 1 2 1 4 5 6 9 0 9

Some Questions You Might Have Concerning The PayPal Business Account I Will Setup For You

** Can I send money into other countries PayPal account with this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I send money into a USA PayPal account with this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I make payment for goods and services online with this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I receive money from other countries PayPal account into this PayPal account? Yes; you can receive money from any countries PayPal account in the world.

** Can I receive money from a USA PayPal account into this PayPal account? Yes.

** Can I receive money from international companies such as fiverr, upwork, etc into this PayPal account? Yes; you can receive money from any international companies in the world.

** Can I integrate this PayPal Account into my website? Yes.

** Can I receive payments for goods and services bought by a client on my website into this PayPal account? Yes.

** What is the maximum amount I can receive per day into this PayPal account? No limit per day.

** What is the maximum amount that can be in my PayPal balance/account? No limit.

** Can I link my Naira debit/credit to this PayPal account? Yes; you can link your Naira debit/credit Mastercard, or your Naira credit/debit Visa card.

** Is it my real information that would be used to setup the PayPal account, or a fake one? It's your real Nigeria information that would be used to set up the PayPal account, and not a fake one.

** Can I verify this PayPal account in Nigeria? Yes.

** Can I send the funds/money in the PayPal account to my Nigeria bank account? Yes. I am gonna show you how to withdraw the money in your Paypal Account to your Nigeria Bank Account, at a good conversion rate of about $1 = N350 - N362+

** Can I use and operate this PayPal account in Nigeria with a Nigeria IP address? Yes. You don't need to change your IP address or use a VPN service to access and operate this PayPal account. The PayPal account can be accessed and operated on a Nigeria IP address.

** Will you be available to answer my queries and questions after you setup the PayPal account for me? Yes. I would be available to answer your future queries concerning your PayPal account.

What are you waiting for? Get your own verified PayPal business account today that can be operated via a Nigeria IP address, and that can also send, receive and withdraw money for just N1,000. To get yours call/SMS

0 8 1 2 1 4 5 6 9 0 9

N.B: I will also give you two e-books that will show different websites you can work with, and earn $3 - $20 daily into your PayPal account for free.

Bro, I don't have money, but trust me, if you help me open the PayPal account and I cash out money, I will part to you 5000naira.

Believe me.

I am not scam.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Get your paypal account for N1,500 today
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Get your paypal business account for just N1,500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 11:58am On May 01, 2020
Get your paypal business account for N1,500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 12:01pm On May 02, 2020
Get your verified paypal business account for N1,500 only
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 5:01pm On May 02, 2020
Get your paypal business account for N1,500 now
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 9:12pm On May 02, 2020
Get your paypal account for N1,500 tonight
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 6:15pm On May 03, 2020
Get your working paypal business account for N1,500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 11:17pm On May 03, 2020
Get your paypal business account today for N1,000
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 1:25pm On May 04, 2020
Get your paypal business account for N1,000 today
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 4:23pm On May 04, 2020
Get your paypal account for just N1,500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 8:53pm On May 04, 2020
Get your paypal business account for N1,500 tonight
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Muzikluva(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2020
Can you fix a stable price Also, is this going to be a legit naija paypal acct cuz I know naija has been blocked for quite sometime now. Pls clarify cuz I need it.
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 10:39pm On May 04, 2020
Muzikluva:
Can you fix a stable price Also, is this going to be a legit naija paypal acct cuz I know naija has been blocked for quite sometime now. Pls clarify cuz I need it.
The price is fixed at N1,500. It's a foreign PayPal account that can be accessed via Nigeria IP address, and you are going to use your real Nigeria information (including your Nigeria address) to open the account. I hope that answers your question?
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Muzikluva(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2020
paypal2020:

The price is fixed at N1,500. It's a foreign PayPal account that can be accessed via Nigeria IP address, and you are going to use your real Nigeria information (including your Nigeria address) to open the account. I hope that answers your question?
Ok it does. But in the same thread you said it's 1500 then you said 1k. undecided
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 12:24am On May 05, 2020
Muzikluva:

Ok it does. But in the same thread you said it's 1500 then you said 1k. undecided
Sorry for the confusion, and flutation of price. The N1,000 price is a promo price which has ended, while the N1,500 price is the regular and current price. So, if you are ordering my service you will have to pay N1,500. Hope you get it clear?
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 12:52pm On May 05, 2020
Get your valid paypal business account for N1,500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 4:07pm On May 05, 2020
Get your paypal business account for N1,500 now
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 7:11pm On May 05, 2020
Get your paypal business account for N1,500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 11:04pm On May 05, 2020
Get a paypal account that can send, receive and withdraw money created for you with just N1,500 without VPN
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 11:35am On May 06, 2020
Get a PayPal account that can receive money from any country in the world, send money out, and withdraw money into your bank account for N1,500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by paypal2020: 2:48pm On May 06, 2020
Get your paypal business account today for N1,500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by earn2020: 5:59pm On May 06, 2020
Get your paypal account for N1,500
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by Arakengeworld(f): 6:16pm On May 06, 2020
If you can spare me 5mins of your time I am too sure

it will be the most resourceful and productive time especially in this pandemic.

I'm too certain some of you guys had been taking action in the freelance platform - UPWORK and it getting approved but statistics shows that 98% accounts get rejected on daily basis.

My major goal is help people in this category out as the fight is against the massive recession that would occur as a result of the pandemic and not you my fellow human.

Now I'm going to offer my help to a limited number of people, to get their upwork Account Approved to start earning in dollars and spending in Naira. If you are yet to sign in it it also for me to help you cut your signing in curve short.

You see, the market is too large for only few individuals to benefit from. It offers you a very great privilege to changing your financial life as a freelancer. Some o many platforms give run for you to Upwork and Fiver help you showcase your skill and get paid- Fiverr; upwork

Dont be part of the global recession that would wreck across the globe and have lots of cash in your bank account.

Earning is � guaranteed in as much as you're skillful at what you do and even if you are not
so skillful what is required of you is to get the people skillful in it and get it done for you and pay them a token for you to deliver to your client on Upwork.

As a result of strict policy account approval is always difficult because their bot approve upwork accounts and not humans. Only bots do, so to bypass the bit and get approved, you just need to be aware and smart.

Perhaps, you had been in this situation one time or the other before, probably were told someone will attend to it...oh please forget it, you won't be approved.

That's why I decided to write here...

I've decided to help anyone interested in scaling their freelancing service using upwork to get their account approved within 2MINS for a cheap price...

And if interested chat me up via
WhatsApp: https:///2348169384066
Re: Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 by earn2020: 8:25pm On May 06, 2020
Get your PayPal business account that can send, receive & withdraw money for N1,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Wife & A Girlfriend... / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.